Horary: Does he like me or someone in his office?

JoZi15

Dear Community!

I am having trouble seeing clearly because I know what I want to be the answer. But does it look like it is me even though Sun is repelled by Aquarius (Saturn)?

And I read the office co-worker as Moon - who he receives a little better than Saturn but is it she who is repelled by him?

And then, can I still read Moon also for the chart? If so: He just had a relationship with a friend end recently and will focus on making money and traveling (Mars rules 2nd and 9th Hs)?

Help...

Thank you, beloved sage ones

In Community,
Jozi!

Attachments

• Horary me or other girl 10.27.21.pdf
    168.7 KB · Views: 53

waybread

It's complicated. (Aren't they always?)

The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter, some would say it is your co-significator. It is very strong in its own sign of Cancer. Its next major in-sign aspect is a square to Mars. The moon is in his turned 12th house.

With Aquarius rising, you are symbolized by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. He is symbolized by the sun.

The sun's next aspect is a square to Saturn, in the 12th house. Squares indicate a connection but generally one that is difficult: there's not a smooth, easy flow.

I would use Venus for another love-interest, but the sun does not aspect Venus. I don't think he's interested in her.

The 12th house rules things hidden and secretive, even deceptive. I'm wondering if there's just too much of a cat-and-mouse game going on here, that ultimately is unproductive of any kind of easy friendship or romantic relationship.

I would suggest that you just leave things as they are for the moment, and try to relax around him and your hopes about him. If he ultimately fancies you, he'll probably let you know about it eventually.

tikana

simple and sweet
No he isnot interested in you.
"or" entanglement part of a question. I dont think it matters

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on his/Sun's reception to you, I would say he is not particularly interested in you.
Based on Sun's reception to one of your co-workers/6th/Moon, I would say he is not interested in her.

JoZi15

It's complicated. (Aren't they always?)

The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter, some would say it is your co-significator. It is very strong in its own sign of Cancer. Its next major in-sign aspect is a square to Mars. The moon is in his turned 12th house.

With Aquarius rising, you are symbolized by Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. He is symbolized by the sun.

The sun's next aspect is a square to Saturn, in the 12th house. Squares indicate a connection but generally one that is difficult: there's not a smooth, easy flow.

I would use Venus for another love-interest, but the sun does not aspect Venus. I don't think he's interested in her.

The 12th house rules things hidden and secretive, even deceptive. I'm wondering if there's just too much of a cat-and-mouse game going on here, that ultimately is unproductive of any kind of easy friendship or romantic relationship.

I would suggest that you just leave things as they are for the moment, and try to relax around him and your hopes about him. If he ultimately fancies you, he'll probably let you know about it eventually.

Games + secrets + even deception! Sigh. Both significators in the 12th/turned 12th Houses. Not a good mix at all. That's really telling.

I think we have broken up + gotten back together too many times for anything healthy to happen now. And when I saw that Sun was debilitated in Aquarius, I knew it, even though I already knew it.

This is really good though. Thank you, Waybread, for the calming words! I need to close this old chapter and move on. I’ll wait a month and see if there’s good news in a new horary about whether or not I will meet someone soon :cool:

I will definitely not make anymore moves in his direction. But I won't sit doing nothing. In the meantime, I will dream up the perfect mate for my next "empty nest travel adventure” chapter. I think that’ll help me identify him easily when I see him and it might even help me manifest him into my life, someone I really want to share my time with. Someone who adores me!!! Not someone who is repelled by me.

I'm more grateful today than I was last night with your analysis, Waybread. But I am grateful nonetheless :happy: And thank you, to Tikana + Ilene too in this beloved community, for sharing your wisdom!!!

Jozi!