Is he a cheater/player?

Sofiamiddle

I was wondering because of his Jupiter in the 7th house and his Jupiter squares Neptune and opposes the ascendant. His jupiter is afflicted too sooo...

Attachments

• 0E00A116-8020-43DB-8611-F09AA5B877AF.jpg
    0E00A116-8020-43DB-8611-F09AA5B877AF.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 24

Januarystorm

jupiter in the 7th house does not necessarily mean someone is a player- you cannot ignore the inherent beneficial nature of jupiter- think about it- if you would see someone with jupiter in the 6th house- would you wonder if this person has a hard time keeping a job? no of course not- because jupiter will always in some way benefit the house he is in- not- make it worse.

from my experience USUALLY jupiter in the 7th house means this person will get a partner/spouse that is jupiterian in some way- and that this person will most likely experience two (or more- but two at least) serious relationships

and last but not least- i dont think jupiter is in detriment at all- i see you are using the sidereal zodiac and not the tropical, while i personally use the vedic techniques and study vedic astrology and think it is incredible knowledge that has proven itself to be true to me- i never use the sidereal zodiac-
i have found the tropical chart to be more exact and truthful.

so this persons jupiter can be exalted for all we know...

ashriia

He very well might be, due to the jupiter opposition to venus in a t-square with mars. Both jupiter and venus are in mutable signs too. He is overindulgent.

But go with your instincts on it, not the charts potential.