Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I'm really an Alien ~ Justine (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88553)

Flowerpoweryo72 11-07-2015 07:51 PM

I'm really an Alien ~ Justine

Hey I'm Justine. I'm 25 years old and have been studying Astrology for about 3 years now. I'm a friendly Leo with a Cancer Moon and Aquarius rising. I love learning and am open to all sorts of ideas and theories, even if they seem kind of "out there", lol. Hoping to maybe hear some real life astrology related experiences and tell some of my own while meeting some cool folks along the way. Hope to talk to you all soon! Seeyaaa and smiles.

haidee 11-08-2015 08:39 AM

Re: I'm really an Alien ~ Justine

Hello! Welcome :biggrin:
May I ask what degrees your Ascendant and Moon sign are?

theoddone 11-08-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowerpoweryo72 (Post 642637)
Hey I'm Justine. I'm 25 years old and have been studying Astrology for about 3 years now. I'm a friendly Leo with a Cancer Moon and Aquarius rising. I love learning and am open to all sorts of ideas and theories, even if they seem kind of "out there", lol. Hoping to maybe hear some real life astrology related experiences and tell some of my own while meeting some cool folks along the way. Hope to talk to you all soon! Seeyaaa and smiles.

Welcome Justine...I think anyone with a strong Aquarius in their natal chart is otherworldly ;). Could say the same for myself with my Aqua moon and Sun-Uranus conjunction.

estitom 11-09-2015 01:04 AM

Welcome to the forum! :)

Rada 11-14-2015 04:09 PM

hey you, welcome! ;)

Flowerpoweryo72 11-18-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidee (Post 642745)
Hello! Welcome :biggrin:
May I ask what degrees your Ascendant and Moon sign are?

Yeah for sure! My AC and Moon are both at 8 degrees. Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I haven't had access to the internet in a little while. :)

Hidanielg 12-07-2015 05:17 AM

Hey Justine my name is Daniel, I'm new here. I really like your title: I'm an alien, that's really cool. So what is it like being a Leo? Both of my parent are Leos and my best friend is a Leo, but I just wanna know what you feel like being a Leo. I'm a Gemini by the way :)

Shentaya 12-07-2015 06:25 PM

Hi Justine....

Well, i guess STRONGLY we are quite a number here to feel as being E.T.....

So, no problem... :smile: