Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113582)

Boston Guy 12-30-2017 07:10 AM

Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
1 Attachment(s)
So I'm not really big on astrology, never really got into it but I figured I was interested so I'd find out a little bit about me. My sister made me do a birth test; two of them. Turns out, I have no idea what any of it means and neither does she so she told me to make an account and see about it.



We appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Osamenor 12-30-2017 07:14 AM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
The links you posted go to a shopping site. Were you trying to post your birth chart? To do that, follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=12126

Boston Guy 12-30-2017 07:17 AM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Osamenor (Post 850693)
The links you posted go to a shopping site. Were you trying to post your birth chart? To do that, follow the instructions here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=12126

That's odd. I'll fix it, just a sec, thanks for letting me know!

Boston Guy 12-30-2017 07:22 AM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Right let's see if this works. Brand new to the forum and all!

katydid 12-30-2017 08:46 AM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boston Guy (Post 850692)
So I'm not really big on astrology, never really got into it but I figured I was interested so I'd find out a little bit about me. My sister made me do a birth test; two of them. Turns out, I have no idea what any of it means and neither does she so she told me to make an account and see about it.



We appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Your chart is pretty fascinating. You would have to see a few others and learn a bit about it, to see why I say that.

But if you look at the 'picture' made by the colored lines [aspects] in the center of your chart, you will notice a five pointed star, being made by the faint broken green lines. It would take me a long time to fully try to explain what it all represents, since as you say, you are a newbie at this time.

But if you click on all of the other threads here now, and look at the charts that pop up, you probably will not see any other 5 pointed stars in the center. They are not very common.

Now yours is NOT the 5 pointed ' Star of David'---which is made up of three yods. or Fingers of God aspects. Your star is made up of one 'Finger of God'. to your 5th house Pluto.

The rest of the star is made up of sesquiquadrates. Those are very unusual and quirky aspects which defy categorization. :whistling:

Your chart fascinates me because of the high level of curiosity, perceptiveness, and potential for uniqueness and quirkiness.

Being a double Cancer, with Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 12th highlights your sensitivity and ability to pick up on even the tiniest, most nuanced details.

I saw your intro, where someone accused you of being narrow minded. I think you are the opposite of narrow minded. You have such a thirst or knowledge and a quest for data, that is perhaps unquenchable. Narrow minded is not how I would describe you.

However, that big red triangle, the T-square that points to your Mars in Virgo in the 3rd,----:unsure:----you may give people a hard time if they can't back up their ideas/claims. You are probably a very skilled debater and overwhelm your opponents quite handily. :bandit:

Boston Guy 12-30-2017 10:17 PM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katydid (Post 850709)
Your chart is pretty fascinating. You would have to see a few others and learn a bit about it, to see why I say that.

But if you look at the 'picture' made by the colored lines [aspects] in the center of your chart, you will notice a five pointed star, being made by the faint broken green lines. It would take me a long time to fully try to explain what it all represents, since as you say, you are a newbie at this time.

But if you click on all of the other threads here now, and look at the charts that pop up, you probably will not see any other 5 pointed stars in the center. They are not very common.

Now yours is NOT the 5 pointed ' Star of David'---which is made up of three yods. or Fingers of God aspects. Your star is made up of one 'Finger of God'. to your 5th house Pluto.

The rest of the star is made up of sesquiquadrates. Those are very unusual and quirky aspects which defy categorization. :whistling:

Your chart fascinates me because of the high level of curiosity, perceptiveness, and potential for uniqueness and quirkiness.

Being a double Cancer, with Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 12th highlights your sensitivity and ability to pick up on even the tiniest, most nuanced details.

I saw your intro, where someone accused you of being narrow minded. I think you are the opposite of narrow minded. You have such a thirst or knowledge and a quest for data, that is perhaps unquenchable. Narrow minded is not how I would describe you.

However, that big red triangle, the T-square that points to your Mars in Virgo in the 3rd,----:unsure:----you may give people a hard time if they can't back up their ideas/claims. You are probably a very skilled debater and overwhelm your opponents quite handily. :bandit:

Well I really appreciate your analysis and I must admit it did hit the nail on the head regarding debate. Needless to say, I'm not always a fun guy on Thanksgiving! :innocent: I've been in various debate/political clubs and organizations since the 7th grade, I'm in college now.

As far as quirkiness... Well I'll admit to being a bit eccentric and aloof but I try to conform publicly. Admittedly, I've been told my eccentricity is a bit charming and I believe that to be a genuine statement.

In your charity, could you possibly tell me more about these yods and star formations? I have done research outside this forum and on it, but I don't really know the properly terminology. In essence, I'm not sure the words to use in searching for the meaning of the formations, the yods, etc.

I appreciate what you've done in taking the time!

Chrysalis 12-30-2017 10:32 PM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
My analysis is going to be more simplistic here...

Im only looking at cancer rising/sun, so your quite shy until you know someone well enough, you can look timid, shy, reserved from the offset, this is your protection method of the cancer shell that makes you more introvert in your initial expression, as you feel like you need to protect yourself.

You can take things to heart and are very sensitive to peoples comments/reactions, you get hurt quickly but you are a caring individual to others and sympathetic.

You attract capricorn type people who are more mature,secure than yourself.

katydid 12-30-2017 11:16 PM

Re: Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant?
 
Your pentagram is made up from 2 yods. [or Fingers of God]


One yod points to your Sun in Cancer in the 12th house.

The other points towards Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th.

You can google ‘yod to Sun’ ‘yod to Pluto’
also ‘apex of yod to 12th house’ ‘apex of yod to 5th house’ in Scorpio.

Also, the yod to Pluto is from the lights, the Sun and Moon. That is pretty intense and powerful. You would be highly creative and have an uncanny ability to get to the bottom of things and see behind the scenes, in ways most cannot manage.

this means that the midpoint of your Sun/Moon is Pluto. Or:

Sun/Moon=Pluto

Pretty powerful midpoint combination that should do you well through out your life time. As long as you do not try to intimidate to get your point across, that is..:cool:


So you have 2 yods, forming 2/3 of a Star of David.

But instead of a yod forming the last 1/3, you have a double sesquiquadrate to your Mars.

So you still have a star formation, but not the ‘perfect’ Star of David. It is a ‘quirkier’ more unique star, but a star, nonetheless.

Also, look up Mars in Virgo in 3rd. And Mars =apex of t-square

-you have a lot of 135 degree aspects, which are called sesquisqaures or sesquiquadrates;

http://blog.virgovault.com/2011/04/1...ions-part-two/

I found a new insight about how Sesquisquare functions alongside the idea of the aspect having Saturn-Uranus energies. Basically, someone with a Sesquisquare can see more than society can yet society is not ready to see it at that time. (Similar to Theme #2 – Abnormal Different Ability) So the Sesquisquare native is asked to wait or rebel and either scenario causes tension.


Solution: Learn how to get your message across that honours tradition (Saturn). Be sensitive about others not being able to see what you see. Present what you see, that is not easily seen, by illustrating what others can readily see.

Jan Bird says: Owl behaviour is fascinating. The ability to do this relates to having their eyes so far front, and needing to check wider perspectives for hunting/being hunted. So maybe having this aspect endows its owner with a wider perspective on the world … and makes them more able to spot danger. It’s someone who covers a much wider field of view, metaphorically speaking, than your average Joe/Joanna.

CancerEvolve 12-31-2017 12:53 AM

You are a true Cancerian at heart and also in the way you come across to others so your ego is shown genuinely unlike me with my Leo ASC.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.