Getting closer?

HeartTree

Question is if we get a second chance to get closer and start relationship:) how does it look like?
He Is my old fling and we didn't separated in good terms. Many things are unclear. In my heart there is sadness and nowadays also occasionally anger. Don't know about him. But I know we will meet most probably next autumn.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

At a quick glance I don't think it's going to go anywhere.

-Mutable angles
-Jupiter likes someone else
-No aspect between primary sigs.

BUT Sun and Moon are both exalted and applying so maybe that's something.

What type of chart is this out of curiosity?

HeartTree

Thank you! I noticed too there is no connection but maybe things are changing? But btw shouldn't 1st & 5th house rulers be considered at this case as it is about romance and not 7th house ruler that is about marriage?

It's from astro.com with Regiomontanus house system. I thought this is the one used for horary charts?

Last edited:

HeartTree

So isn't he 5th house sun and I'm 5th house Mercury? There is separating aspect with Mars and applying with node. But after that there is Mercury. But are they meeting or not?

IleneK

Premium Member
So isn't he 5th house sun and I'm 5th house Mercury? There is separating aspect with Mars and applying with node. But after that there is Mercury. But are they meeting or not?

No, the 7th house is used for relationships, not the 5th,

as in

"if we get a second chance to get closer and start relationship:) how does it look like?"

So you are Merc, he is Jup. Not only do they not apply to aspect, they are disjunct [either one of five sign apart] and so the two of you do not regard or "see" each other. Do not see eye to eye. You as Moon are also disjunct him/Jup [this time five signs apart]. This repeating disjunct relationship alone between the significators suggests an unfavorable result in trying to rekindle. You are very strong on this idea, with you as both Moon and Merc in your dignity. Not so for him/Jup.

But the final unfortunate indicator for relationship is Saturn sitting exactly on the cusp of his/relationship's house.

I do not see this happening.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you IleneK! I really admire how you are here helping people.

Yes I'm really strong on this.. feeling that we would have mature relationship.

Is it possible to see from this chart why did want to stop our interaction? Or should I make another one for that question. The case is I really don't know (alcohol related blackout, that I shame deeply) and I'm blaming myself. But lately I have had this another suspicion that he is letting me blame myself and maybe it's not only me who is to blame. Can you or someone help me to interpret what does this chart say about it? It would bring me some kind of peace in best case, I hope.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK! I really admire how you are here helping people.

Yes I'm really strong on this.. feeling that we would have mature relationship.

Is it possible to see from this chart why did want to stop our interaction? Or should I make another one for that question. The case is I really don't know (alcohol related blackout, that I shame deeply) and I'm blaming myself. But lately I have had this another suspicion that he is letting me blame myself and maybe it's not only me who is to blame. Can you or someone help me to interpret what does this chart say about it? It would bring me some kind of peace in best case, I hope.

You are welcome, HT, and I am sorry about the turn of events. I am not able to see internal motivations as to why people do what they do. Perhaps others more skilled can? But I can tell you that things have changed in the way he sees you, as reflected by reception: you as Mercury are in the sign of his/Jup's detriment. And at the same time, as LovelyA pointed out, he's interested in someone else/Saturn, who is not only on his/7th house cusp, but also he/Jup and the other/Sat are in mutual reception.

Having peace in this matter is really your choice. There is peace in releasing the effort of trying to bend or wish reality into how we would want it to be. You've done all you can. People make mistakes; and it's okay that you may have made mistakes. I hope you will be kind to yourself about matter and redirect yourself looking into a new direction in the larger world.

I am truly wishing you the best.