Mom's chart

My mom's chart is all wonky. It doesn't really describe her. I am looking at planets in signs and houses as well as aspects. Nothing real fancy. I am new at this and really practicing. Does this happen a lot? Maybe it describes how she will be in her elderly years? What else should I look at? I use this site from my phone and there doesn't seem to be a way to post her chart up here. I might be missing something though. What advice do you have when a chart doesn't describe someone?

Some things about her chart:
Sun in Aquarius in 10th house
Moon in Gemini in 2nd house
Ascendant in Taurus
Mercury in Capricorn in 9th house
Venus in Aquarius in 10th house
Mars in Taurus in 1st house
Jupiter in Libra in 6th house
Saturn in Sagittarius in 8th house
Uranus in Leo in 4th house
Neptune in Scorpio in 7th house
Pluto in Leo in 4th house

She is shy, has anxiety so bad she doesn't work, had to stop working about 10 years ago and she lives with me. She used to have friends but not really anymore. She is easily taken advantage of. She likes reading and binge watching Netflix and can be kinda lazy. She is loving to me but critical with my youngest son who is Capricorn sun as well as Ascendant. She can't take any kind of criticism. Just an overview.

What do you think? Hope this makes sense and isn't too rambly.

sibylline

You have to post the chart. There is more to a chart than planets in signs/houses but just based on those I don't think it looks off. If she's a homebody and more fond of pleasures than work, that's fitting with the prominent Venus/Taurus in her chart (Taurus ASC, Taurus Mars, Venus elevated). Taurus Mars is in detriment and all things being equal, inclines to be a less active, sleepy Mars. Being taken advantage by others is the Neptune in 7th, which is most likely making squares and/or oppositions. It also looks like she has a bunch of hard aspects including her 10th house planets opposite 4th house and Gemini Moon opposite Saturn in 8th (could be the shyness and anxiety), but we don't know unless you post a chart.

Here are instructions on how to add a chart.