Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124728)

cloxkinghere 02-22-2019 12:39 AM

Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
Here you go!! I’ll give the answer in a few days.

https://ibb.co/KxkNy41

Inquisag 03-03-2019 04:47 AM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
This chart isn't readable without knowing who "he" is in relationship to you.

cloxkinghere 03-06-2019 09:28 AM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inquisag (Post 955668)
This chart isn't readable without knowing who "he" is in relationship to you.

He was an ex.

cloxkinghere 04-12-2019 03:24 AM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
Answer: He moved back home.

Inquisag 04-12-2019 03:42 PM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
I didn't try to do an interpretation before because you gave the answer away when you wrote "He WAS an ex." That statement said he no longer was. Plus Mars conjuncts Jupiter in his 7th house with a 0 degree orb, indicating his return the same day the question was asked or the next day.

I am curious about why he left. The chart suggests he left due to money and a job.

cloxkinghere 04-12-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inquisag (Post 964300)
I didn't try to do an interpretation before because you gave the answer away when you wrote "He WAS an ex." That statement said he no longer was. Plus Mars conjuncts Jupiter in his 7th house with a 0 degree orb, indicating his return the same day the question was asked or the next day.

I am curious about why he left. The chart suggests he left due to money and a job.

I should’ve clarified: We were still together when I cast this chart.

He left some time later. We broke up a little while after.

rafaella 04-13-2019 03:23 PM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cloxkinghere (Post 964377)
I should’ve clarified: We were still together when I cast this chart.

He left some time later. We broke up a little while after.

were you overseas then? Mars is with Jup. Venus with Sun. Venus is combust, and does apply to Mars. But there is prohibition as well. However what stands out is the negative receptions here, this relationship was doomed.

cloxkinghere 04-14-2019 05:46 AM

Re: Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaella (Post 964498)
were you overseas then? Mars is with Jup. Venus with Sun. Venus is combust, and does apply to Mars. But there is prohibition as well. However what stands out is the negative receptions here, this relationship was doomed.

No, neither of us were overseas. We were living together at the time when I cast this chart.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.