ugh, love...hopefully to become yay! Love!

lc0601

Hello,

I have some time, so will share what's going on. I will try not to make it too long. If I do, please skip to the bottom. :)

I met M about 4-5 years ago, acting as a "wing-man" for my friend who had a huge crush on him. Within the first minute I thought, "he's my soul mate." But put that thought out of my mind and him in the "can't do it" category. I didn't know this until recently, but I convinced him to move here for a bit before moving to the east coast. I haven't seen him all this time.

This last February, he came out here for one of his art openings. My friend now has a boyfriend and seemed disinterested in going to the show. I decided to go with my ex (now great friend), who was good friends with M. Again, I thought "he's my soul mate," but is no longer in the "can't do it" category. At the end of the opening M & I dropped my ex off (at my house, he sleeps on the couch sometimes if he's too tired to drive home), and we spent the rest of the evening together. Then ended up spending the rest of his time in town together. It was beautiful and so much fun!

We have kept in touch, and do video chats once a week. I am going to NY this Thursday to visit for the weekend. He said he was excited but a little freaked out because he had a bad experience a couple years ago with another girl visiting him. I was excited and thought I'm a different person, and we'll have a grand ole time. Then on our last talk (this last Sunday), he said he was worried that I want to have a long distance relationship with him, and it's not something he can do right now. I'm hoping that was just an expression of fear, but I am crestfallen.

I thought we both felt IT. Was I wrong? Is there hope for us?

I appreciate your time and interpretations, and any advice you may have.

Attachments

• astro l and m.jpg
    astro l and m.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 33

lc0601

Did I attach the chart correctly? Should I also provide the table?

One of the things in my limited knowledge that I thought was neat is that our Ascendants are conjunct, but I couldn't find much information on that. I have also read that the Sun being conjunct the other's ASC was significant, but since mine is in the 12th, how would that play out? On that note, aside from what is generally available on the subject, how about my moon in his 8th & his in my 12th? It seems important to me, but I could use the insight you may be willing to offer.

JUPITERASC

It ended up not being yay love.

So I'm feeling pretty down...and I guess I'm talking to myself.
Horary is often useful for answering those more immediate and more specific questions
such as the one you have posted
Natal astrology shows the natal promise on relationship matters
however
it takes many hours, days, weeks, months to reliably delineate
many memebrs are still discovering new insights after studying their charts for many years

If you are interested to ask an Horary question
but are unfamiliar with Hoary astrology then do read the Horary Rules

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
before posting your question in the HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES sub-forum
because Horary questions must be accompanied by an Horary chart
i.e.
a chart for the time, day, month, year and location
of when one decided on the question after much thinking on the matter :smile:

lc0601

Thank you Jupiterasc. I wish I had been familiar with that before. I appreciate your time in responding.

I had spent so much time trying to teach myself about our synastry chart...I did hope for some validation, or that someone would point out an important aspect I missed. But I do see that where my mind was at the time, made it so the focus of my original post would have been better with what you suggested.