Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chat (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Donald Trump will be impeached. (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104210)

blackbery 01-03-2018 11:25 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Bannon confirms what we already know.

That Mueller is following the money.

Because money laundering is a criminal offence.

And it's all shown in this Dutch documentary which came out months ago.

Proving Dump Trump's ties to Russian mobsters and Russian officials.

https://www.salon.com/2017/05/21/wat...e-russian-mob/

blackbery 01-03-2018 11:30 PM

When Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced he was handing over the reins of the Justice Department's Russia investigation to a special counsel, he gave Robert Mueller the authority to look into "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

It has become clear in the time since that Mueller intends to use that clause to follow the money.

"Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in and even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump properties."

You can run but you can't hide your financial assets from the FBI. Al Capone found out the hard way.

So will Dump Trump and his criminal gang.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/

blackbery 01-03-2018 11:33 PM

PP is just a mouthpiece for the failing Dump Trump WH and now even BG has come on board. But it's too late. Groper-in-Chief is finished. No fake news can save him now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnest (Post 852258)
I am not here to convince you.

Y

ynnest 01-04-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnest (Post 852244)
I have nothing against a joke in a positive sense but in the contexts I am working within they often from my perspective serves as mechanisms that serves to dismiss the truth and keep the old status quo still attached to the collective consciousness. But I get your point.

Y

But if the Joke comes from a good heart I cant say anything about that. I actually think your analogy was quite uplifting and on target.

Y

ynnest 01-04-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 852293)
PP is just a mouthpiece for the failing Dump Trump WH and now even BG has come on board. But it's too late. Groper-in-Chief is finished. No fake news can save him now.

The truth is reaching Trump like a tweezer getting a grip of a tic.

Y

blackbery 01-04-2018 05:03 PM

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump's fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.
Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on December 5 and December 6 and warned them the president is "going to unravel." All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.

Some used Trump's tweet to renew discussion over the 25th Amendment, which allows for the vice president and the majority of the Cabinet to declare the president "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office" and remove him. It has never been invoked.

In December, Trump appeared to slur his words during a speech announcing the U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Trumpanzee needs to leave the WH now before he does any further damage.

Remove him now.

Lock him up.

Impeachment countdown.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ecline/548759/

Culpeper 01-05-2018 02:35 AM

The Trump presidency is surreal. This is a person who lacks all credentials and experience for the job. He has massive conflicts of interest and a decadent personal life. He is at least as corrupt as Lyndon Johnson, but his corruption has not been in government. From what I have read Trump did not want to win, did not try very hard and did not expect to and said so numerous times. His staff had just about zero moral. So we have a magic president. This something you can read about in a Thousand and One Nights not in reality. He has something going for him and is not likely to end up in the dock.

david starling 01-05-2018 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culpeper (Post 852536)
The Trump presidency is surreal. This is a person who lacks all credentials and experience for the job. He has massive conflicts of interest and a decadent personal life. He is at least as corrupt as Lyndon Johnson, but his corruption has not been in government. From what I have read Trump did not want to win, did not try very hard and did not expect to and said so numerous times. His staff had just about zero moral. So we have a magic president. This something you can read about in a Thousand and One Nights not in reality. He has something going for him and is not likely to end up in the dock.

His Presidency is a symptom, rather than a cause.

aquarius7000 01-05-2018 02:45 AM

An interesting read for those interested in Psychology and our dim Donald is making a psychological effect quite popular: The Dunning-Kruger effect.

AppLeo 01-05-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 852537)
His Presidency is a symptom, rather than a cause.

Omg David that's like the best thing I've ever heard about politics.

Dirius 01-05-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culpeper (Post 852536)

It is pretty clear that Trump is nothing more than a puppet for the republican party, but I believe this was obvious from the very beginning of the campaign process. He is nothing more than a loud-mouth actor playing a part, catering to the problems of the general populace... to great succes though. I agree he is not qualified to be president.

In any case, the Hillary campaign was perhaps the most strategically incoherent campaign in politics ever done. Reality is that the Hillary campaign from a general view perspective, focused on 2 things mostly:

- First woman president.
- Trump hates women.

I mean, no one really cares about either of those things, and the latter is just free publicity for his opponent. It seemed that the democrats assumed that Hillary's resume in politics would speak for itself and thus people would just consider her as the better candidate, and thus chose her.

If the democrats would have embraced Bernie, they would have won, because he did have a better campaign strategy, focusing in health care and education. While Hillary did embrace these 2 concepts as part of her campaign, the impression is she only did it in order to cater to some of Bernie supporters.

All in all, the last presidential elections shows the importance of campaign strategy. In my view, the democrats simply handed over the presidency to Trump.

AppLeo 01-05-2018 06:25 PM

Yes, Trump was a response to all the SJW's and democratic bull. If the democrats were more moderate Trump wouldn't be president.

ynnest 01-05-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 852538)
An interesting read for those interested in Psychology and our dim Donald is making a psychological effect quite popular: The Dunning-Kruger effect.

I believe the attitude of "superiority" is an issue of the soul and not a clear cut psychological phenomenon only. It is connected to an arrogance at heart from my perspective.

Y

aquarius7000 01-05-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnest (Post 852752)
I believe the attitude of "superiority" is an issue of the soul and not a clear cut psychological phenomenon only. It is connected to an arrogance at heart from my perspective.

Y

Yes, it is an issue on a deeper level. However, for most people today, in order to explain something and for them to accept it, you need to give it a scientific twist and perhaps that is how all these terms arise and of course thanks to the research involved.

Go around just this forum and you will see how many here alone shun the mention of the soul, fate, etc.

blackbery 01-05-2018 09:38 PM

During the waning Reagan years, the WH denied any reports that the POTUS was not well. We know now that he was in the first stages of dementia. We have to ask if Trumpanzee is in the first stages of dementia too. This is a legitimate question and in the new book, everyone at the WH believes Racist-in-Chief is 'not fit to do the job'. He needs to be examined by a real doctor and a neurologist.

Michael Wolff also stood by his account that many in the administration think Trump is incapable of meeting the demands of his role – claims which have prompted a furious backlash from the White House.

The author noted testimony that Trump keeps repeating himself: whereas once he would tell the same three stories in 25 or 30 minutes, he said, now he does so in 10.

“I will quote Steve Bannon,” Wolff said. “‘He’s lost it.’”

As much as many of us dislike Pence as much as Zionist-Pussy Grabber-in-Chief, we cannot have a leader who is suffering from possible brain injuries. Maybe he doesn't even remember meeting Wolff as he keeps insisting he gave him zero access to the WH. Sad!

Wolff, a media critic and columnist, responded: “What was I doing there if he didn’t want me to be there? I absolutely spoke to the president. Whether he realised it was an interview or not, I don’t know, but it certainly was not off the record.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-fire-and-fury

Impeachment countdown.

david starling 01-05-2018 09:44 PM

The early Roman Catholic Church warned that an intrinsically Evil, and extremely powerful and seductive Being, actually exists in the Spiritual Realm, and is ruling the Material Realm of "Worldly affairs". And, that without the protection the Church could provide, one's Soul was in grave jeopardy. In the Western-world, Modern Materialistic Science is the religion-substitute for this Age, and fosters the attitude that the Soul is purely a product of the imagination, and that there IS no Spiritual Realm to begin with; in which case, "Evil" is a purely psychological problem, due to a chemical imbalance of the physical body exacerbated by unfortunate environmental factors.

david starling 01-05-2018 10:07 PM

This "Spiritual stuff" may appear off-topic, but I've never before seen a Presidential election where both candidates were actually labeled as "evil", and that was described as a choice between the "Greater and lesser of two evils."

ynnest 01-05-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 852769)
Yes, it is an issue on a deeper level. However, for most people today, in order to explain something and for them to accept it, you need to give it a scientific twist and perhaps that is how all these terms arise and of course thanks to the research involved.

Go around just this forum and you will see how many here alone shun the mention of the soul, fate, etc.

Thats a good point, I didn't thought about it from that angle.

Y

ynnest 01-06-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 852800)
The early Roman Catholic Church warned that an intrinsically Evil, and extremely powerful and seductive Being, actually exists in the Spiritual Realm, and is ruling the Material Realm of "Worldly affairs". And, that without the protection the Church could provide, one's Soul was in grave jeopardy. In the Western-world, Modern Materialistic Science is the religion-substitute for this Age, and fosters the attitude that the Soul is purely a product of the imagination, and that there IS no Spiritual Realm to begin with; in which case, "Evil" is a purely psychological problem, due to a chemical imbalance of the physical body exacerbated by unfortunate environmental factors.

The belief that the soul should be an "imagination" is just ridiculous. The creativity of twisting the original truth by the creators of this system still continues to "amaze" me.

Y

aquarius7000 01-06-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnest (Post 852837)
The belief that the soul should be an "imagination" is just ridiculous. The creativity of twisting the original truth by the creators of this system still continues to "amaze" me.

Y

What is really sad in these so called 'modern' times is that illusion (maya) is considered reality, whilst the actual reality is considered unreal or nonsense. That also shows how education has actually progressed, or rather digressed from what is of actual consequence or enlightening. Pathetically sad that this apathy can often only be removed thru some tragic incident.

Especially in the Western (more materialistic) world, I have had people scoff at me, or tell me that I live in lala land when I say that I believe in after life or that we actually all have a soul, or even that I believe in God. Then again, perhaps most get to understand the reality of life when they are 'ready' for it.

ynnest 01-06-2018 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 852848)
What is really sad in these so called 'modern' times is that illusion (maya) is considered reality, whilst the actual reality is considered unreal or nonsense. That also shows how education has actually progressed, or actually digressed from what is of actual consequence or enlightening. Pathetic that this apathy can often only be removed thru some tragic incident.

Especially in the Western (more materialistic) world, I have had people scoff at me, or tell me that I live in lala land when I say that I believe in after life or that we actually all have soul, or even that I believe in God. Then again, perhaps most get to understand the reality of life when they are 'ready' for it.

Yes, its very much like living with "muggles" even though those in this world who have souls have spiritual abilities they just yet have not tapped into consciously. I anyways believes that all is according to higher plan and that the level of awareness among humanity is just as it should be at this specific point in time.

Y

david starling 01-06-2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 852848)
What is really sad in these so called 'modern' times is that illusion (maya) is considered reality, whilst the actual reality is considered unreal or nonsense. That also shows how education has actually progressed, or actually digressed from what is of actual consequence or enlightening. Pathetic that this apathy can often only be removed thru some tragic incident.

Especially in the Western (more materialistic) world, I have had people scoff at me, or tell me that I live in lala land when I say that I believe in after life or that we actually all have soul, or even that I believe in God. Then again, perhaps most get to understand the reality of life when they are 'ready' for it.

Well, I have to admit that Maya is a splendid imitation of reality! The children's book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" gets into it, and turned out to appeal to adults as well.

unique_astrology 01-06-2018 05:17 PM

Posted to another site - By: Bob on December 22nd, 2017 at 7:54 am

Sibly progressed Moon to natal Sibly and tRump natal on December 22nd.

https://i.imgur.com/LXaM2uc.gif

The U.S. is a democracy in name only. It is (IMO) a sort of modified oligarchy with language and actions allowed to have the general public believe it is a democracy. Change is coming.

In the big scheme of things 3 charts come together to propel us toward the Sibly Pluto return.

Sibly Mars and Neptune, in place for centuries, joined by Trump's natal Sun and Moon and both charts triggered by Sibly's own progressed Moon, setting up the Pluto return which I believe will be a time of change (revolution if you will) that sees a complete revision of the United States Constitution and changing of laws resulting in the voting citizenry determining the course of the nation, not a monied or powerfully positioned or connected few.

A few areas that may be affected:

Citizen's United decision reversed

Publicly funded elections, no member of Congress being indebted to wealthy donors.

Campaigns restricted to a certain time period, perhaps 6 months.

National voting regulations for all federal elections/positions or domestic decisions the public may vote on.

Voters determine members of Congress pay, benefits, and work requirements (one example - cannot leave Washington before 5 pm Friday [that is 2 pm in the Pacific time zone] and must be at work at 8 am on Monday - catch the Red Eye. It's about a 6 hour flight - get some sleep to go with your home nap that was from from 7 to 10 pm Sunday). This may require some change but the way it is now some western state members of congress are only available in Washington from mid-day (or mid-afternoon) Monday through mid-day Friday - a perpetual 4 day work week.

There are many others I am not listing citing a lack of time and space.

There may be some stumbling, some over reach, and decisions that have to be modified, reversed, or completely thrown out but change is needed from what exists now and Pluto's transit to the Sibly chart is the timer of that change IMO.

aquarius7000 01-06-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynnest (Post 852857)
... I anyways believes that all is according to higher plan and that the level of awareness among humanity is just as it should be at this specific point in time.

Y

I am not so sure about that because that would mean blaming Him for our faults. I do think that there are two reasons mainly for humans to not be able to accept the existence of soul: 1) due the weakness of their own minds, keep going deeper and deeper in to the illusion that they actually believe to be reality, or, on the other hand, keep moving further away from the actual reality. No wonder that to such people (which today form the majority, unfortunately), the concepts of the soul and after-life seem daft or even completely nonexistent; 2) this whole concept makes sense only if one believes in after-life, and, because of this, due to one's past karmas, some human beings are born with more of the Tamas or the Rajas Gunas and so are naturally inclined to that illusion. These are the people that are so covered by maya (or illusion) that they either completely fail to recognise the 'other and singular reality', or are even scared of it because the gap between their own personal energy and that of the 'other singular reality' seems unbridgeable to them. It is just like some people are scared of silence (not quiet, but silence) because that is when they can hear their own conscience/soul talk to them. There is a reason why people today shun the mention of religion (not talking of organised religion).

People tend to forget today that all this science and monetary abundance we are so proud of, would not exist if it were not so desired and permitted by Him, that He IS the very Creator of it with sole proprietary rights to it. Not us. We were allowed to see it or discover it, but did not invent it. This is exactly what Lord Krishna explains to His Friend and Follower, Arjuna in The Bhagavad Gita.

ynnest 01-06-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquarius7000 (Post 853010)
I am not so sure about that because that would mean blaming Him for our faults. I do think that there are two reasons mainly for humans to not be able to accept the existence of soul: 1) due the weakness of their own minds, keep going deeper and deeper in to the illusion that they actually believe to be reality, or, on the other hand, keep moving further away from the actual reality. No wonder that to such people (which today form the majority, unfortunately), the concepts of the soul and after-life seem daft or even completely nonexistent; 2) this whole concept makes sense only if one believes in after-life, and, because of this, due to one's past karmas, some human beings are born with more of the Tamas or the Rajas Gunas and so are naturally inclined to that illusion. These are the people that are so covered by maya (or illusion) that they either completely fail to recognise the 'other and singular reality', or are even scared of it because the gap between their own personal energy and that of the 'other singular reality' seems unbridgeable to them. It is just like some people are scared of silence (not quiet, but silence) because that is when they can hear their own conscience/soul talk to them. There is a reason why people today shun the mention of religion (not talking of organised religion).

People tend to forget today that all this science and monetary abundance we are so proud of, would not exist if it were not so desired and permitted by Him, that He IS the very Creator of it with sole proprietary rights to it. Not us. We were allowed to see it or discover it, but did not invent it. This is exactly what Lord Krishna explains to His Friend and Follower, Arjuna in The Bhagavad Gita.

I dont have time to adress the later parts of your post here, but what do you mean with blaming him for our faults?

Y