Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chat (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Donald Trump will be impeached. (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104210)

david starling 05-16-2017 02:36 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo (Post 785167)
Not two. It's been at least four or five. Will cite later as my source is elsewhere.

Only two, neither resulting in conviction: Andrew Johnson, 1868, for removing a member of his cabinet without Senate approval (under an act that was repealed, or DJT would have needed Senate approval to fire Comey); and Clinton, for perjury and obstruction of justice regarding the Lewinsky affair. Unless you have a reliable source that says otherwise.

rahu 05-16-2017 02:48 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 785184)
WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans, increasingly unnerved by President Trump’s volatility and unpopularity, are starting to show signs of breaking away from him as they try to forge a more traditional Republican agenda and protect their political fortunes.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/u...-senators.html

well that is heartening
by the way the link you gave above turns into this advertisement link
http://www.viglink.com/shop/merchants

dr. farr 05-16-2017 03:24 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Astrologically speaking I simply do not see Trump "going down" on this Russian connection issue, at least not over the next couple of years: when Trump attacks North Korea (missiles and aerieal bombardment) he'll get a big boost (because the attack will be quite successful) and the Russian-connection trail will be lost sight of. Trump's luck will turn, and he'll fall (or be voted out of office) later, and I think, for reasons other than this Russian connection (which will never likely be proved-these bums have been too smart, too clever, to be found out and convicted on this matter)

blackbery 05-16-2017 03:35 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Nixon chose to resign rather than be impeached. Which Trump would choose to do also as he would proclaim to his supporters that he left because of the left wing conspiracy and fake news and blame it all on the Democrats and President Obama and HC!:lol::lol::lol:

Article 1

RESOLVED, That Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanours, and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:




Conceding that he did not have the votes in Congress to escape impeachment in the House and conviction in the Senate, Mr. Nixon said,
"To continue to fight through the months ahead for my personal vindication would almost totally absorb the time and attention of the President and the Congress in a period when our entire focus should be on the great issues of peace abroad and prosperity without inflation at home."


http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene.../big/0808.html




Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 785185)
Only two, neither resulting in conviction: Andrew Johnson, 1868, for removing a member of his cabinet without Senate approval (under an act that was repealed, or DJT would have needed Senate approval to fire Comey); and Clinton, for perjury and obstruction of justice regarding the Lewinsky affair. Unless you have a reliable source that says otherwise.


JUPITERASC 05-16-2017 03:56 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 785177)

Another call for Dump Trump's impeachment. Takes time for those who wonder why it hasn't happened already. As I posted, it's barely been four months since he took office. Takes time to connect the dots and line up all the ducks in a row. But it will happen. Probably by the end of this year.



Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) called Monday for President Trump to be impeached

following the firing last week of FBI Director James Comey.


In a statement released Monday, Green said Trump is not "above the law."

"He has committed an impeachable act and must be charged. To do otherwise would cause some Americans to lose respect for, and obedience to, our societal norms," he said in a statement.



http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...hment-of-trump

https://pics.me.me/a-reminder-bill-c...n-20073196.png

blackbery 05-17-2017 04:39 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Jupiter AC, putting your silly posters on this thread won't stop trashy Trump's impeachment. Please start your own thread about the Clintons as I have asked you now 3
times. Your postings are completely irrelevant to what is being discussed here and too bad so sad that your hero Dump Trump is on his way down. It's called karma.


In case you are not aware, the firing of Sessions was endorsed by BOTH Republicans and Democrats. Here is a little history lesson for you I just googled.

On January 19, 1993, the last day of the George H.W. Bush administration, the Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) released a massive document detailing allegations of significant ethical lapses and questionable practices that were undermining Sessions’s ability to lead the FBI. There were so many examples of problematic, fireable behavior in the report that calls immediately came for Sessions to resign or be fired.



https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...mey-russia-fbi

blackbery 05-17-2017 04:47 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
I'm listening right now to what Comey's memo stated. That the POTUS asked him to end the Flynn investigation. This is an impeachable offence according to all the political pundits.

Republicans like John McCain and others are calling this an event comparable to Watergate and we all know what happened to Nixon. Obstruction of Justice is a criminal offence.

How will the WH spin this latest serious offence? Dump Trump's list of impeachable offences goes on and on. First, firing the Head of the FBI who is leading the investigation against the POTUS who fired him. Second, revealing highly classified intel to Russians and now it's been revealed that Trump tried to impede an ongoing investigation into Flynn.


It's just unbelievable.

The Republicans will lose all faith from the American people if they continue to support
this liar and criminal and they will see the results of that in the 2018 elections if they
don't support his impeachment.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...stigation.html


BB

ynnest 05-17-2017 11:06 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
The resistance from the dark ones is part of the divine plan. As you all are now seeing revelations are being made available at the right time as spiritual progress always is reflected in the physical.


Y

JUPITERASC 05-17-2017 03:13 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Impeachment
is the process by which Congress puts certain officials
namely the president, on trial.

The constitution lays out a broad scope of offences that can lead to impeachment:
“Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors”.
It does not mean the president will necessarily be kicked out of office.
It proceeds like a bill passing through legislature.
First, a majority in the House of Representatives - 218 out of 435 members
- must approve articles of impeachment previously approved in committee.

REALISTICALLY :smile:
the current make-up of the House favours Mr Trump.
As it stands, Republicans hold 238 seats
while Democrats hold 193.

Four seats are vacant.
That means 25 Republicans would need to be persuaded
to vote to impeach Mr Trump

which seems an unlikely scenario
.


THEN IF it goes to the Senate
a two-thirds majority vote is needed to convict the president
and consequently remove him from office
- even getting the 60 votes needed to overcome a filibuster is difficult
for either party these days.

JUPITERASC 05-18-2017 08:47 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 785430)

I'm listening right now to what Comey's memo stated.
That the POTUS asked him to end the Flynn investigation.
This is an impeachable offence according to all the political pundits.
Republicans like John McCain and others are calling this an event comparable to Watergate and we all know what happened to Nixon. Obstruction of Justice is a criminal offence.
How will the WH spin this latest serious offence?
Dump Trump's list of impeachable offences goes on and on.
First, firing the Head of the FBI who is leading the investigation against the POTUS who fired him.
Second, revealing highly classified intel to Russians
and now it's been revealed that Trump tried to impede an ongoing investigation into Flynn.

It's just unbelievable.
The Republicans will lose all faith from the American people if they continue to support
this liar and criminal and they will see the results of that in the 2018 elections if they
don't support his impeachment.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...stigation.html
BB

Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy had a simple response Tuesday
to THE NEW YORK TIMES REPORT
that former FBI director James Comey
allegedly left behind a memo about the Michael Flynn investigation
The South Carolina Republican said he needs to see the entire memo in context
to understand how to proceed.:

“Obviously I want to see the memo.
Obviously I want to talk to Director Comey
to determine how contemporaneous his recording of the conversation was.

But also, importantly, not just what was said, but what did Director Comey hear?
How did he take it? And with all due respect to the New York Times
that can only be done by looking at the memo and talking to Director Comey.
We have a story - there’s a reason newspaper articles are not admissible
in any court room in the United States

we’re a long ways from a conviction, that we simply have a headline in the New York Times.” :smile:

unique_astrology 05-19-2017 02:02 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
1 Attachment(s)
The Sun (294°42′), Saturn (294°42'), and Pluto (294°45′) on January 13, 2020.

George Washington's inauguration secondary progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint at 294°14' on Jan 13, 2020
trump's natal Saturn 115°43' is opposite
trump’s progressed inauguration MC at 293°28' (add 1 degree the next day)
Nixon’s natal White House IC at 295°51'
Richard M Nixon resigns as President, the MC of that chart is 114°27′ (IC is at 294°27′)
Watergate arrest’s Zenith at 294°22'
Watergate arrest’s Mars opposite at 114°48'
JFK secondary progressed Sun at assassination opposite at 114°01'
Noon chart for Mercer has a Sun/Saturn midpoint at 114°48′ opposite 294°48′
Bannon on Jan 13, 2020. His secondary progressed Neptune will be at 204°47′ – squared by 90°
Republican party secondary progressed Mars on Jan 13, 2020 at 294°18'
trump jr. has secondary progressed Mars (in longitude) on his papa’s Saturn
My Putin MC in Moscow (chart made in 2012) 294°19'

Except for The Washington and JFK charts all of them are connected to right wing people or events.

Charts related to the presidency from 1789 - Washington's inauguration, 1946 - trump's birth, 1972 - several Watergate points, and the 2017 inauguration, coming to or originally involving a common point at 294 degrees on January 13th, 2020, with three transiting bodies held by that same degree on that day. It might mean something related to the presidency term that began on January 20, 2017.

blackbery 05-19-2017 03:25 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Don't have much time but it all started with Michael Flynn and the Trump WH may end with Flynn.

First, Flynn is not responding to the subpoena by congress to hand over all documents related to the Russia investigation. He said he would only testify in exchange for immunity but that has not been granted. Is he holding out for this so he won't be charged with treason?

It has been discovered that he may have committed treason when he took $500,000 from Turkey in exchange for certain promises made to them to stop the USA from partnering with Kurdish forces (who are in direct conflict with Turkish government).

Flynn's position was consistent with the wishes of Turkey, which had long opposed the United States partnering with the Kurdish forces - and which was his undeclared client.

Trump eventually would approve the Raqqa plan, but not until weeks after Flynn had been fired.


http://www.smh.com.au/world/michael-...17-gw7gub.html

So NOW we know why Trump asked Comey to hold back on the investigation into Flynn.
Sally Yates warned the WH about Flynn and they paid no attention. Wasn't until it was
proven that he lied to VP Pence that he was finally fired. Yet Trump continued to support him. And we find out this week that Comey kept notes with those who he didn't trust and who lied so an accurate record would be available.

Comey wrote the memo after he met in the Oval Office with Trump, the day after the Republican president fired Flynn on Feb. 14 for misleading Vice President Mike Pence about the extent of his conversations last year with Russia's ambassador, Sergei Kislyak.

“I hope you can let this go,” Trump told Comey, according to a source familiar with the
contents of the memo.

So NOW we have proof of Obstruction of Justice by Dump Trump by requesting investigation be stopped and then firing Comey when he refused to follow his illegal orders.

Trump doesn't understand that he's not running his empire anymore. He doesn't
understand that the head of the FBI is not his personal assistant and he can't fire him
because he wants to stop a serious, important investigation. Now, there is a special counsel to carry on the investigations and it will be thorough and likely lead to his impeachment.

The Justice Department’s decision to appoint former FBI Director Robert Mueller as a special counsel charged with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is a win for Democrats, a new blow to a reeling White House, and a clear sign that the scandal that has engulfed the administration will only accelerate in the weeks and months ahead.


https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...robert-mueller


Mars now OOB so expect further trouble for POTUS as it makes exact opposition to
Saturn at the end of May.


Impeachment countdown.

unique_astrology 05-19-2017 06:13 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
I have been dealing with highly elevated levels of pain that have me typing with one finger at a time for the most part so I have not been posting much.

Doing my progressed anlunar chart for Tiffany trump (Oct 13 1993, 12:50 pm, EDT +4:00) relocated to NYC, regarding January 13, 2020, produces another chart with a 294° point (MC 294°25') holding the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto. This from a timed birth chart for a family member who seems to be at some distance from the political workings of many other family members.

Kuntuzangmo 05-19-2017 07:10 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Along with Drumpf's demise, I'm also interested in Pence's.
(Demise:
demise

(dɪˈmaɪz) n1. failure or termination: the demise of one's hopes.
2. a euphemistic or formal word for death
3. (Law) property law a. a transfer of an estate by lease
b. the passing or transfer of an estate on the death of the owner

4. (Law) the immediate transfer of sovereignty to a successor upon the death, abdication, etc, of a ruler (esp in the phrase demise of the crown)

vb5. (Law) to transfer or be transferred by inheritance, will, or succession
6. (Law) (tr) property law to transfer (an estate, etc) for a limited period; lease
7. (Law) (tr) to transfer (sovereignty, a title, etc) by or as if by the death, deposition, etc, of a ruler

[C16: from Old French, feminine of demis dismissed, from demettre to send away, from Latin dīmittere; see dismiss])
Had to include the definition as per an earlier post as some didn't realize the entire meaning.

ynnest 05-19-2017 08:42 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo (Post 785874)
Along with Drumpf's demise, I'm also interested in Pence's.
(Demise:
demise

(dɪˈmaɪz) n1. failure or termination: the demise of one's hopes.
2. a euphemistic or formal word for death
3. (Law) property law a. a transfer of an estate by lease
b. the passing or transfer of an estate on the death of the owner

4. (Law) the immediate transfer of sovereignty to a successor upon the death, abdication, etc, of a ruler (esp in the phrase demise of the crown)

vb5. (Law) to transfer or be transferred by inheritance, will, or succession
6. (Law) (tr) property law to transfer (an estate, etc) for a limited period; lease
7. (Law) (tr) to transfer (sovereignty, a title, etc) by or as if by the death, deposition, etc, of a ruler

[C16: from Old French, feminine of demis dismissed, from demettre to send away, from Latin dīmittere; see dismiss])
Had to include the definition as per an earlier post as some didn't realize the entire meaning.


Yes, Pence will have to be removed as well since he embodies the same agenda as his allies "T" and Putin. Don't be fooled by his more smooth demeanor.


Y

JUPITERASC 05-19-2017 11:22 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 

James Comey Admits Trump Admin Didn’t Obstruct Investigation
:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gleewHxt7k

Kuntuzangmo 05-20-2017 12:32 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Someone mentioned the mob.
Interesting that the G7 meeting will be in Sicily.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...=top-news&_r=0

blackbery 05-20-2017 03:20 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Not true at all. Posting your fake news link is not going to stop the truth about Trumpanzee.

James Comey is going to give testimony publicly before the Senate intelligence committee after Memorial Day.


He has already said that Trump asked him to drop the Flynn investigation and that he didn't trust or like Trump and that he felt sickened when he hugged him.

What else will he reveal?


http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politi...-open-hearing/

:whistling::whistling::whistling:




Quote:

Originally Posted by JUPITERASC (Post 785949)

James Comey Admits Trump Admin Didn’t Obstruct Investigation
:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gleewHxt7k


blackbery 05-20-2017 03:21 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Oh, my!:biggrin::wink::happy:




Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuntuzangmo (Post 785958)
Someone mentioned the mob.
Interesting that the G7 meeting will be in Sicily.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...=top-news&_r=0


unique_astrology 05-20-2017 09:28 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
I do not trust Rosenstein - When President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, he pointed to a memo written by the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein. It outlined actions taken by Comey that Rosenstein argued hurt the reputation of the bureau. The memo exists, the story that it played no part in comey's firing cannot be proven.

He was picked by trump. He appointed Robert Mueller, a Republican, as special counsel.

Busy June. Comey testifies, sexual predator's take-down begins.

His 2017 solar return with it’s Saturn opposite Sun aspect begins on June 14
His progressed inauguration chart angles sweep it’s Saturn square to Mars on June 18
His progressed natal solar return has it’s Saturn/Neptune midpoint on the IC also on June 18th

His secondary progressed Moon conjoins secondary progressed Saturn on June 30
the same day his secondary progressed Mercury and Pluto are on his progressed MC
and his progressed 2017 solar return has it’s Neptune/Pluto midpoint on the IC.

Another point for January 13, 2020. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Sun. He was born on January 13 – his 2020 solar return will have Saturn and Pluto on the Sun.

That potent trio will also trine his natal Mars/Pluto midpoint. He had better be on the square with these proceedings.

JUPITERASC 05-20-2017 10:03 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 


Experts have said intent is a critical element of an obstruction of justice charge :smile:
and the president's words could be subject to interpretation
and possibly put into the context of other actions, such as Mr Comey's termination.

The fact that the president apparently said
he "hoped" Mr¯ Comey would end the Flynn investigation
rather than more directly ordering it
"makes for a weaker but still viable case"¯
Christopher Slobogin, a criminal law professor at Vanderbilt University Law School, told Reuters.

blackbery 05-20-2017 05:49 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Hope you are feeling a little better now. :smile:
Thanks always for your excellent astrology analysis. Yes, Rosenstein is a complex character in this corrupt administration. Was he the 'patsy' used by Predator In Chief and Sessions or just as involved in the lie to fire Comey? Hard to say but Dump Trump's recently leaked statement shows HE knew why he was firing Comey.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...sia-comey.html

Can't wait for Comey to take the stand. They also want to question Jared Kushner and Flynn is still holding out for immunity. Maybe they gave immunity to Manafort? Mueller's investigation will take a while but at least the other investigations are proceeding quickly now.


And his SR is already playing out with that Sun/Saturn opposition you posted.

56% of Americans say they disapprove of him.




Impeachment countdown.





Quote:

Originally Posted by unique_astrology (Post 786009)
I do not trust Rosenstein - When President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, he pointed to a memo written by the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein. It outlined actions taken by Comey that Rosenstein argued hurt the reputation of the bureau. The memo exists, the story that it played no part in comey's firing cannot be proven.

He was picked by trump. He appointed Robert Mueller, a Republican, as special counsel.

Busy June. Comey testifies, sexual predator's take-down begins.

His 2017 solar return with it’s Saturn opposite Sun aspect begins on June 14
His progressed inauguration chart angles sweep it’s Saturn square to Mars on June 18
His progressed natal solar return has it’s Saturn/Neptune midpoint on the IC also on June 18th

His secondary progressed Moon conjoins secondary progressed Saturn on June 30
the same day his secondary progressed Mercury and Pluto are on his progressed MC
and his progressed 2017 solar return has it’s Neptune/Pluto midpoint on the IC.

Another point for January 13, 2020. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Sun. He was born on January 13 – his 2020 solar return will have Saturn and Pluto on the Sun.

That potent trio will also trine his natal Mars/Pluto midpoint. He had better be on the square with these proceedings.


david starling 05-20-2017 07:04 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 786071)
Hope you are feeling a little better now. :smile:
Thanks always for your excellent astrology analysis. Yes, Rosenstein is a complex character in this corrupt administration. Was he the 'patsy' used by Predator In Chief and Sessions or just as involved in the lie to fire Comey? Hard to say but Dump Trump's recently leaked statement shows HE knew why he was firing Comey.

[B]Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey

Wait....DJT is calling somebody ELSE a "Nut Job"?! It's either a classic case of psychological projection, or "It takes one to know one!" :unsure:

rahu 05-20-2017 08:07 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/trum...able-offenses/

With the barrage of headlines surrounding alleged ties between President Donald Trump and the Kremlin, it’s easy to overlook the many other impeachable offenses he’s racked up in his short presidential tenure.
ADVERTISING



One such offense, according to The Nation, occurred last week when the president continued his unilateral military offensive in Syria against pro-Assad forces without Congressional approval.
California’s Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu (an Air Force veteran and Colonel with the Army Reserves) said in a tweet that Trump’s actions are “frickin’ illegal” because he has no Congressional authorization.
In a statement to The Nation, Lieu expounded on the illegality:
“For the second time in as many months, the US military has conducted airstrikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria,” Lieu’s statement read. “The Trump Administration does not have congressional authorization to carry out military strikes against the Assad regime.”

unique_astrology 05-20-2017 10:07 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.
 
trump's charts for his trip located to various locations are not the smoothest. He could mess up or perhaps they just reflect him being in a strange, uncomfortable, position.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbery (Post 786071)
Hope you are feeling a little better now. :smile:

Thank you. The pain subsides some after I am up for a while.

I have lived with low level pain 24/7 from a hip injury since September 1984 without pain killers.

Until last summer the only medication I had was (and still have) a bottle of aspirin that expired in October of 2010. Then eczema broke out on my arms and I got some salve from the VA.

Now for a few days I have no discomfort at all in that hip but the other one, which was not injured, is killing me. Trying to tough it out and it is getting better slowly.

Looked up some actuary tables for life expectancy. One has me on borrowed time already, another gives me until Oct 11, and another until Christmas day. From now through mid December transit Saturn will square my Neptune, relocated MC, and natal MC. There may be more but I don’t usually keep up on my own chart.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.