How is your world being shaken up?

JenniferThiesing

I understand alot of us are going through the changes of life! Anyone care to share and see what these crazy planet alignments are doing? Talk to me :)

kimbermoon

I know that the world is undergoing a shake-down, affecting individuals in different ways: there seems to be a lot of confusion, indecision and apprehension within the Universal consciousness, reflecting the notion of
as without, so within. If you could post your chart, I can help you to unravel your personal mysteries.

JenniferThiesing

well thank you :)

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 32

kimbermoon

From your birth chart, we see that Pluto is doing a shake-down on your natal Jupiter [tension and conflict] which relates to the Will to explore and expand in consciousness. Power struggles and issues of control are intensified by this transit. In addition, Uranus is also involved with Jupiter for you [sudden unexpected changes; chaos] Thus we would look to the natal afflictions of Jupiter, for clues as to what is going on for you personally. Pluto is in a long term transit intent on bringing down the structures and addressing the misuse of power so relevant in the political world. Uranus in Aries is igniting the rebellious tendencies of the world, and inciting individuals to finally stand up and say, we're not going to take it anymore. Through it's energy of upset and chaos, Uranus is making things ripe for major Social and Political changes that are coming into play.Next consider Neptune in Pisces is offering a wake-up call to attend to our collective higher understanding and awareness. She is the Goddess of harmony and balance, calling us back to re-connect with our true inner self and that which is divine within us, to sustain us through times of great trial and turbulence. Afflictions of Neptune, is contributing to one's overall sense of dissipation and disillusionment that has become so rampant. While the world rages around us, the Universe is sending the message to step out of the daydream of illusions about the true meaning of Life. Saturn in Scorpio is also igniting the call for returning to more spiritual ways, through higher perspectives and depth of perception, emphasizing the question of whether we have our priorities in order; what can you live without and reduce the over consumption and greed that now consumes the state of humanity? What do we really need for our individual security? What comforts do we rely on? There is a very serious Cosmic dance taking place akin to things we have never experienced before: these planetary energies are the heavy-hitters of the chart and the combinations that have been dialed up point to major economic collapses and radical social/political change. This will represent a paradigm shift, or new reality, on the quantum level,
so necessary at this historical time, as a result of the false sense of security and deceptions that the Elite have used to oppress us. We can only awaken from our daydreams, once we begin to realize that this so-called 'reality' that has been created for us, is no longer valid or productive for the sustenance of Humanity: many in the world have lost their sense of humanity and forfeited the values that were significant to our ancestors. The game is about dignity, honor, respect, compassion and integrity. These are the things that we must work to re-introduce into the world, else we be led off to the slaughterhouse, as sheeple to be dominated and turned into slaves. You are part of the generation known as the Indigos: [Uranus-Neptune conjunct in the chart] which can be loosely interpreted as specialized messengers and pioneers of a new and more positive way of living; for some it will be like a renaissance [renewal] while others will experience an apocalypse.
There is much to be revealed about the true order of things, as explained in depth through Prisonplanet.com, for those who wish to know the truth about that reality that is being deceptively spun for us. Can you see...? If you would like more personal information about your natal chart and transits, I am here to provide support and clarification. Regards.

JenniferThiesing

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. Since this year has begun Ive been head strong as ever about getting my ducks in a row. I use my imagination, but I dont spend everyday in a day dream like I used to. Ive been facing reality, I know its not even the beginning. Everyone around me has been going through.. alot of people have been seeking my advice, life is changing for sure. Im intrested in how this is working in everyones life, are they embracing or trying to run from the change? This eclipse is coming with scorpio and alot of people are affected by it. With this being so close to the election in the middle of retrograde, Im very curious to see how this plays out. Im ready for change , the way you put it sounds as if im undergoing changes in alot of areas of life. I feel the awakening, and now Im sociable which is new for me, Im used to keeping to myself. With the scorpio elements playing in my 12th house im kind of weary as to how things are going to play out. I dont know if you study solar eclipses but my mercury & pluto are being eclipsed on the 13th conjunct my acsendant, I know what I keep hidden from this world, and I have def wanted to change my problem, so im thinking this is whats going to go on. would look at the transits of the 13th and see what you see? i feel like this can go many ways. please thank you, i really appreciate the time you took to talk to me !!