Will I find love? Please bear with me. I got hit with really hard news...

cloxkinghere

Hi everyone.

If you haven’t noticed, I’m quite notorious regarding love/marriage charts here. Basically, I’m annoying and I ask it a lot.

I recently found out some...life-changing things about myself. It hit me in the **** gut and now I feel like I won’t find it at all. As I’m typing this, I’m bawling my eyes out. I feel hopeless and that I am meant to be alone forever. My relationship(s) may have been ruined. I can’t go out with my friends. I’m a wreck. I don’t know what to do.

Sorry if this sounds depressing. Talking about it is therapeutic.

https://ibb.co/6YVnMfj

waybread

It seems to me that your first order of business is to realistically come to terms with whatever you think has just ruined your life. Are you willing to share it, discretely?

Basically you are symbolized by Venus, located in the 7th house of committed relationships. Appropriately enough. Venus applies to a nice sextile with Mars (The One) but before it gets there, it perfects a square with Saturn. I would view this as a prohibition. Venus is in detriment, so you're not in the strongest position just now.

Maybe this is a good time just to take a deep breath and focus on your well-being just now.

cloxkinghere

It seems to me that your first order of business is to realistically come to terms with whatever you think has just ruined your life. Are you willing to share it, discretely?

Basically you are symbolized by Venus, located in the 7th house of committed relationships. Appropriately enough. Venus applies to a nice sextile with Mars (The One) but before it gets there, it perfects a square with Saturn. I would view this as a prohibition. Venus is in detriment, so you're not in the strongest position just now.

Maybe this is a good time just to take a deep breath and focus on your well-being just now.

It’s a really bad health condition that’s contagious and incurable. I don’t even have the strength in me to say what it is, but, I hope it’s enough to give you an idea.

Yes, I’ll be taking time for myself. I’m trying to make sense of everything. I’ve been involved with online support groups.

waybread

I am so sorry that this health condition has happened to you. I think you need time to take stock of your situation, grieve, learn as much as you can about your condition, and stay active with those support groups.

If a romantic relationship is feasible with your condition, your support group folks will know all about it and be able to advise you. Obviously some married people will have your condition, and they can tell you about their adjustments.

In the mean time, please do what you can to stay healthy and active. You'll know when and if it's right to bring a lover into the picture.

rafaella

Im sorry to hear about your health condition. I think maybe focusing on relationships is too early right now. There is a need to mourn a loss, and accept your new condition. Life changing situation for sure.

The chart shows Venus square Saturn, very harsh. I think the near future will be tough. Does your family know? Saturn at 4th ruling the 4th. Moon conjunct Uranus, very sudden life shattering events - outer planets usually have malefic influence. Neptune at 6th house - confusion and uncertainty regarding health.

This chart is more about your desperation to find someone now that things are different. I think everything is possible. People still find love despite having your condition, and there are medications that both you and your future partner will have to take to slow down this condition and prevent it from being transferred to another.

I think take a few months and recover from the news - see a counsellor and get help from your support groups. It helps to talk to people who have the same condition and learn from their experience. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I saw a show recently about this, people lead a normal life even after 20 years with this condition and have partners or have dated. It is tough, I know I would be shattered myself but there is no choice but to change attitude and see what is possible. Your past behaviour of dating frequently will have to change, now dating with responsibility and communication, being open and serious...

I hope you do find that right person who will be there with you...

take care :)

cloxkinghere

Im sorry to hear about your health condition. I think maybe focusing on relationships is too early right now. There is a need to mourn a loss, and accept your new condition. Life changing situation for sure.

The chart shows Venus square Saturn, very harsh. I think the near future will be tough. Does your family know? Saturn at 4th ruling the 4th. Moon conjunct Uranus, very sudden life shattering events - outer planets usually have malefic influence. Neptune at 6th house - confusion and uncertainty regarding health.

This chart is more about your desperation to find someone now that things are different. I think everything is possible. People still find love despite having your condition, and there are medications that both you and your future partner will have to take to slow down this condition and prevent it from being transferred to another.

I think take a few months and recover from the news - see a counsellor and get help from your support groups. It helps to talk to people who have the same condition and learn from their experience. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I saw a show recently about this, people lead a normal life even after 20 years with this condition and have partners or have dated. It is tough, I know I would be shattered myself but there is no choice but to change attitude and see what is possible. Your past behaviour of dating frequently will have to change, now dating with responsibility and communication, being open and serious...

I hope you do find that right person who will be there with you...

take care :)

My family doesn’t know. I don’t want to worry them. But, very few select friends know of what I’m going through. They’re a nice little support system.

I will be retesting and starting treatment soon so we’ll see how it goes.

I’m swearing off dating for now. When I’ll start dating again, I don’t know. It’s still a lot to take in and I get random panic attacks now. I’m just going to take time for myself for the time being. I’ll definitely come back here from time to time to keep you all updated on how I’m doing!