Pluto/moon and Saturn/moon transits hitting the whole family at once

What should I expect from a Pluto square moon transit? And a Saturn square moon transit at the same time? I’m starting both in a few months. Also my 4 year old will be going through a Saturn opposite moon and a Pluto opposite moon transit as well, and my s/o will start a Pluto square moon transit all at the same time.
Are these type of transits common for families to experience together?
I have a Libra moon 8th house
Daughter has a cancer moon 8th house
My s/o has an Aries moon 7th house.
Pluto and Saturn are transiting my 12th house, daughters 1st house, and boyfriends 4th.

What sort of themes should come up with these?
My daughter and I both have health problems that have gone unexplained. I’m scared because I’ve read a lot about Pluto transits indicating death, especially with my daughter already having a full 8th house with the moon there too.

Last edited:

Lin

What does that mean? Health problems that have gone unexplained? Do you have no access to health car? Today there are tests and processes that can find literally every physiological cause of illness.
You need to post both your chart and your daughters with the transits and also be much more specific about the health issues you are worried about; and the route you have taken medically to find the causes of the 'issues'.

Everyone will be having these transits someplace in their chart. In order to make sense out of your situation we need to see your charts.

If this is important to you please be more informative.
LIN

What does that mean? Health problems that have gone unexplained? Do you have no access to health car? Today there are tests and processes that can find literally every physiological cause of illness.
You need to post both your chart and your daughters with the transits and also be much more specific about the health issues you are worried about; and the route you have taken medically to find the causes of the 'issues'.

Everyone will be having these transits someplace in their chart. In order to make sense out of your situation we need to see your charts.

If this is important to you please be more informative.
LIN

Unfortunately I wish it were that easy but it isn’t always. I am 23. I have Celiac Disease, I am very anemic, and I have “ibs.” I am severely underweight and have many vitamin deficiencies not to mention osteoporosis in my 20s. I have strange arthritis type symptoms and heart palpitations. I track my calorie intake-I eat a lot yet I look anorexic and I have vitamin deficiencies and osteoporosis which means malabsorption. I’ve had repeat biopsies and tests to see if my Celiac disease is still active after 10 years of being gluten free and my intestine has been fully healed (“you can’t even tell you have Celiac anymore!”) for years. I have horrible stomach aches every day still. I am frail and I am always in pain. I look and feel like I’m withering away. I have been to many different kinds of doctors who don’t take me seriously despite all my already diagnosed health problems. The general consensus is that I must be an anxious anorexic hypochondriac.
My daughter is 4. She has similar stomach issues. Her belly is extremely distended and hard after eating anything. It’s been like that since she was 1. She is also Celiac but has been gluten free since birth so it would not be that.
As for the charts I’m not sure how to post...