Just got a new job.

Daisy556

Hey guys,

I've been struggling for years to get a job post-college. I finally landed a paid, full-time, 7-month internship at an organization I've had my eye on for a while. After a very unlucky and depressing past couple of years, I'm really happy for this good news. My hopes are that this organization will want to keep me on after I finish my term. I guess I was just hoping to see what you guys anticipate what could be happening in my life (in and out of career) based upon my chart.

Hope to hear from you all soon. To those who provide readings for me, thanks so much in advance! <3

Attachments

• 182006467_759230848089499_6031108065575827077_n.jpg
    182006467_759230848089499_6031108065575827077_n.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 2.36.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 2.36.31 PM.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Cleopatra1

Hi Daisy,

First, your natal saturn is in your 10th house, conjunct your MC. This shows great success after hard work. Please don't worry about your career, as you have a lot of hard work and success ahead.
Career Success will be more steady after your Saturn return, i.e. when transiting Saturn enters arise, i.e. around 2027 when you're around age 29.
Your natal Saturn is opposite natal moon, which means you may be an introvert, sensitive, yet may find it hard to express your emotions. This may have been keeping you from getting ahead earlier.

Also, your natal Sun in Gemini is opposite Pluto, which can work in two ways. I'd say earlier in life, pluto shows that other people can manipulate or intimidate you easily. Later in life you master this, learn how to put boundaries, and stop people from crossing the line. Then you use Pluto in your favor and show more confidence.

Let me focus on the forthcoming transits (I am in a rush, so let me throw some rough dates - you can refine the dates when you check the ephemeris:

Transiting Uranus will be approaching your native mercury/mars around 2022: great ideas, innovation, ideal for mercury-related jobs in communication, research, science, tech, online work, commerce, etc. Mars can give you energy, or tension, so be careful with compulsiveness, reckless driving. I have this transit right now, so don't worry. Just think twice, and exercise to let the tension out.

Transiting Jupiter and Saturn have been training your natal sun, giving you stability, accountability, and popularity = good luck. I'd say this is an indicator of stability and good luck, and my best bet is that your job is here to stay.
Planets are now transiting & creating positive trines and conjunctions with your natal planets, hence I see you'll be feeling more confident, steady. Because you reflect these attributes, steady jobs and partnerships will come your way.

Daisy556

Hi Daisy,

First, your natal saturn is in your 10th house, conjunct your MC. This shows great success after hard work. Please don't worry about your career, as you have a lot of hard work and success ahead.
Career Success will be more steady after your Saturn return, i.e. when transiting Saturn enters arise, i.e. around 2027 when you're around age 29.
Your natal Saturn is opposite natal moon, which means you may be an introvert, sensitive, yet may find it hard to express your emotions. This may have been keeping you from getting ahead earlier.

Also, your natal Sun in Gemini is opposite Pluto, which can work in two ways. I'd say earlier in life, pluto shows that other people can manipulate or intimidate you easily. Later in life you master this, learn how to put boundaries, and stop people from crossing the line. Then you use Pluto in your favor and show more confidence.

Let me focus on the forthcoming transits (I am in a rush, so let me throw some rough dates - you can refine the dates when you check the ephemeris:

Transiting Uranus will be approaching your native mercury/mars around 2022: great ideas, innovation, ideal for mercury-related jobs in communication, research, science, tech, online work, commerce, etc. Mars can give you energy, or tension, so be careful with compulsiveness, reckless driving. I have this transit right now, so don't worry. Just think twice, and exercise to let the tension out.

Transiting Jupiter and Saturn have been training your natal sun, giving you stability, accountability, and popularity = good luck. I'd say this is an indicator of stability and good luck, and my best bet is that your job is here to stay.
Planets are now transiting & creating positive trines and conjunctions with your natal planets, hence I see you'll be feeling more confident, steady. Because you reflect these attributes, steady jobs and partnerships will come your way.

This is so wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for your interpretation!

Quick question for you. I'm turning 25 this month, so in 2027 I would be 31. Did you mean you see success when I turn 29 or in the year 2027?

I really appreciate that you took the time to look through my chart. :smile: