Transcedence

poyi

Premium Member
Through astrology and/or other kind of occult studies, we might be able to see the whole life and all lives at once as snapshots. So we might find our purpose in life and peace from acceptance, understanding, forgiveness of you and I.

We shall grow to be a better self.

We might be all different but yet we are all the same.

Your weakness might be my strength, my strength might be your weakness.

The Lord of Karma, is forcing us to experience life, to truly see who you, yourself really are.

We laugh; we cry; we feel and we reject; we admit; we deny; fear in secret, the joy of the unknown.

There is time for everything in its time to be perfection of its own possibility.

Is not that you are better than me or I am better than you. It is we all functioning in the way we should, in the cycle of what above arranged for each of us. So who is the master? The one who can see the past, now and predict the future or the one who was, is and will always be?

There are losers whom might seem to be the lowest to the world but yet holding the greatest treasure in their hearts. And winners? We all won before, now and will be. It doesn't really matter. Nothing will last.

We measure; we calculate; we look for the best timing to make the most of what we have. Yet we fail to see what we already had.

We thought we could make it. We all thought we could be above others. Yet, Me is the enemy of all enemies.