Does he have an interest in me ?

simone98

Hello friends, i asked this chart about a man who is older than me like 15 years . Does he have any interest in me ? I mean sometimes i feel like he has a interest or like for me but he hides it or unaware of it ( sometimes these things happen when a person listen logic more than heart) What do you think about it? Does he has a secret feelings for me? importantcopy.jpg

ElenaJ

South node/saturn/pluto conjunct the ascendent, with moon approaching a square would indicate that no, he doesn't have secret feelings for you.
Venus rules 4th end of the matter and approaches a trine to you in your 12th, from the 9th of contemplation. You will get over it quickly, and learn from this.

aquarius7000

Hello friends, i asked this chart about a man who is older than me like 15 years . Does he have any interest in me ? I mean sometimes i feel like he has a interest or like for me but he hides it or unaware of it ( sometimes these things happen when a person listen logic more than heart) What do you think about it? Does he has a secret feelings for me?View attachment 82191
Yes, he very clearly does.

Moon (he) is in a sign that exalts (holds you in high stead) Saturn (you). The Moon is moving towards Saturn in a square (this thing frustrates you), and Saturn (you) does not receive the Moon well at all by sign. Moon is in detriment in Capricorn. And it seems you do not see him the 'same way'. I think that some thing will happen from him to you where you will disappoint him or turn him down. This will happen in about 5 units (weeks or months).

Please keep us updated.