Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   The natal chart all interpretations welcome (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127870)

Chrysalis 04-12-2020 11:49 PM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1038766)
Definitely works likes that!

Oh so i was right then :biggrin: it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?

Hkk 04-12-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1038766)
Definitely works likes that!

When you say let it flow naturally can that happen with squares still? Good aspects equals easy to get to but square equals hard work to get to?

david starling 04-12-2020 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hkk (Post 1038769)
When you say let it flow naturally can that happen with squares still? Good aspects equals easy to get to but square equals hard work to get to?

Opposition is the hardest. Squares just require patience, waiting for insights which will occur on their own.

Hkk 04-13-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis (Post 1038768)
Oh so i was right then :biggrin: it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?

Thatís ok. Would be interesting to know

david starling 04-13-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis (Post 1038768)

Embracing your SN will naturally increase the flow to your NN, rather than hinder it.

Hkk 04-13-2020 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1038772)
Opposition is the hardest. Squares just require patience, waiting for insights which will occur on their own.

Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

Iíve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So Iíve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but thatís the trouble. Iíve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.

david starling 04-13-2020 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hkk (Post 1038776)
Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

Iíve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So Iíve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but thatís the trouble. Iíve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.

I used to get impatient also, but when I look back, I can see everything happens when it's supposed to happen. Just be ready for it. :biggrin:

Hkk 04-13-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1038786)
I used to get impatient also, but when I look back, I can see everything happens when it's supposed to happen. Just be ready for it. :biggrin:

Lovely 😊 thanks DS! 😇

david starling 05-21-2020 12:00 PM

An adventurous spirit, very useful to have around. Potential author of romantic sword and sorcery sagas, with a hero and a villain. :biggrin:

Hkk 05-21-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1046334)
An adventurous spirit, very useful to have around. Potential author of romantic sword and sorcery sagas, with a hero and a villain. :biggrin:

Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe Iím using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol

david starling 05-21-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hkk (Post 1046370)
Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe Iím using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol

With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.

Hkk 05-21-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david starling (Post 1046389)
With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.

Yes you are right there ds. Itís taken me a long time to understand boundaries and master it. I must say I still have issues with it sometimes but then I have learned how to overcome it. That must be the Saturn lesson