Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sports astrology from Torero (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125319)

Torero 12-03-2020 05:08 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1081401)
Time for wickets:[/B]

20-12-20-26 (20-22)
20-33-20-43 (0)
21-03-21-15 (21-14)

Predicting wickets is easier than in football. Players don't move a lot and aspects work well for them (if, of course, you know where to look). My technique allows me to control the course of the match by 80%, although I have been doing cricket prediction quite recently.

A wicket-breaking bet that pays well if you choose the right strategy. The end result becomes largely unimportant when you have already earned money by the end of the match.

Knowing who is moving and where, you can not trade badly on the stock exchange, in general, sports astrology opens up serious opportunities for making money. And it doesn't matter who went to the match in what panties)).

One bet, one wicket, one win. And what's the difference who wins)).
Any big events on the map are related to aspects, they generate not only the breaking of the wkts, but also money). Coefficient 3.41

Torero 12-04-2020 07:46 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Ath Bilbao
-
Celta Vigo


In this match I see a slight advantage for Atlético, but overall I'm not sure about the outcome of the match.

Goal Intervals:
15-35 minutes
75-90 ..

Torero 12-04-2020 09:58 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1081646)
Ath Bilbao
-
Celta Vigo


In this match I see a slight advantage for Atlético, but overall I'm not sure about the outcome of the match.

Goal Intervals:
15-35 minutes
75-90 ..

Goal Intervals:
15-35 minutes (loss)
75-90 .. (win)

Torero 12-11-2020 10:35 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
1 Attachment(s)
Melbourne Stars
-
Sydney Thunder

A dangerous game on the change of the ascendant, so it is possible that it can be won by ST.
The approximate course of the 1st innings in the photo.

Torero 12-12-2020 04:32 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1083299)
Melbourne Stars
-
Sydney Thunder

A dangerous game on the change of the ascendant, so it is possible that it can be won by ST.
The approximate course of the 1st innings in the photo.

Result:
WKTS
16-53
17-08
17-16
17-23

The first half of the game was well predicted by me.

MS have a strong position on this game and win her.

Jay shah 12-12-2020 05:24 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Hi torero,

Any prediction on manchester derby? I am a manchester united fan

Torero 12-12-2020 06:11 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay shah (Post 1083506)
Hi torero,

Any prediction on manchester derby? I am a manchester united fan

The situation is as follows. MC is in a strong position, MU is in a weaker position. But between the teams there is a friendly aspect, but a distant one, more than 3 degrees. Therefore, there may be a 0-0 draw, or a slight advantage for City.

Torero 12-13-2020 07:22 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Leicester - Brighton
Arsenal - Burnley

⚽️25-45 (19-40-20-00 local time)

goal in both matches from 30-45 minutes

Torero 12-13-2020 08:16 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1083769)
Leicester - Brighton
Arsenal - Burnley

⚽️25-45 (19-40-20-00 local time)

goal in both matches from 30-45 minutes

Result
Leicester scored for both teams.

Torero 12-15-2020 07:50 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Manchester City
-
West Brom
Today we will try to score a goal from 18 to 33 minutes of the match.
There are a number of astrological points for realizing a goal, let's see how they work.

Torero 12-15-2020 09:04 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1084419)
Manchester City
-
West Brom
Today we will try to score a goal from 18 to 33 minutes of the match.
There are a number of astrological points for realizing a goal, let's see how they work.

RESULT:

GOAL
⚽️30 min

Torero 01-08-2021 11:23 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Wellington Firebirds
Northern Knights

In this game, the WF has an advantage, it will be good for them if they hit first, then the chance of winning increases.
WF Win:bandit:

WKTS Time 1st inn. local time:
16-02-16-16
16-25-16-40

Torero 01-09-2021 03:41 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1088863)
Wellington Firebirds
Northern Knights

In this game, the WF has an advantage, it will be good for them if they hit first, then the chance of winning increases.
WF Win:bandit:

WKTS Time 1st inn. local time:
16-02-16-16
16-25-16-40

Result:
WF Win:smile:
WKTS Time 1st inn. local time:
16-02-16-16 (16-11)
16-25-16-40 (16-28,16-33)

Torero 01-12-2021 08:10 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Perth Scorchers
-
Hobart Hurricanes

Mercury and Jupiter have nothing to do with this game, the distribution of the Ascendant-Descendant is a path to nowhere.

WKTS Time:
16-48-17-08
17-14-17-20
18-08-18-20
Point 4,6 Time:
17-08-17-14
18-20-18-25

Torero 01-12-2021 07:40 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1089502)
Perth Scorchers
-
Hobart Hurricanes

Mercury and Jupiter have nothing to do with this game, the distribution of the Ascendant-Descendant is a path to nowhere.

WKTS Time:
16-48-17-08
17-14-17-20
18-08-18-20
Point 4,6 Time:
17-08-17-14
18-20-18-25


Result:

WKTS Time:
16-48-17-08 (16-52)
17-14-17-20 6 min interval (17-16)
18-08-18-20 (0)
Point 4,6 Time:
17-08-17-14 (17-08-4 runs& 17-14-4 runs
18-20-18-25 (4 runs)
There are elements on the astrocard by which you can track even those moments when it will gain 4 and runs. Anyone who really understands cricket trading can understand that when you understand what will happen on the field, then trading is calmer.

Torero 01-13-2021 08:11 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Sydney Thunder
-
Sydney Sixers

WKT Time:
19-15-19-25
20-05-20-20

Point Time (4-6 runs):
21-27-21-32
21-38-21-43
Potential Winner: Sydney Sixers:wink:

Torero 01-13-2021 09:46 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1089630)
Sydney Thunder
-
Sydney Sixers

WKT Time:
19-15-19-25
20-05-20-20

Point Time (4-6 runs):
21-27-21-32
21-38-21-43
Potential Winner: Sydney Sixers:wink:

WKT Time:
19-15-19-25 (0)
20-05-20-20 (20-06 (11.5)

Point Time (4-6 runs):
21-27-21-32 ( 4,4,4,6 runs)💰 (1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4)
21-38-21-43 (4,6 runs)💰 (2.5/3.2)

Sydney Sixers 🏆

Torero 01-14-2021 12:43 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Otago Volts
-
Wellington Firebirds


[B]WKT Times:❌
15-14-15-26
16-58-17-10
Point Times:⚾️
15-42-15-50
16-42-16-47

Torero 01-14-2021 01:46 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1089775)
Otago Volts
-
Wellington Firebirds


[B]WKT Times:❌
15-14-15-26
16-58-17-10
Point Times:⚾️
15-42-15-50
16-42-16-47

Result:
WKT Times:❌
15-14-15-26 (15-20 2.2)
16-58-17-10 (0)
Point Times:⚾️
15-42-15-50 (4 runs 6.3, 4 runs 8.3)
16-42-16-47 (4 runs 19.2)

Torero 01-18-2021 01:39 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Hello everyone!
I have 2 suggestions for two categories of forum members.
1st option for those who want to make sure and see the work of sports astrology on cricket trading be added to my channel on which I will publish a video of my trading. Option 2 is only for those who really understand cricket and at the same time know how to trade well on the market, I have a good option for cooperation.
I'm waiting for everyone on my channel, it will be interesting.

https://t.me/cricketastrotrading

My first trading video.
https://youtu.be/G3Q2zqDn9UI

Torero 01-19-2021 05:20 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
1 Attachment(s)
Many of my friends are afraid to trade against the favorite, but on the contrary, I think that it can and should be done, especially if you know the intended scenario of the game, according to the knowledge of sports astrology. I have recorded a short video for you on the match Mumbai vs Andhra
The chart on which I was trading is attached below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfIT...ature=youtu.be

Torero 01-20-2021 12:38 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
1 Attachment(s)
Melbourne Renegades
Melbourne Stars

My first inning prediction.

sven555 01-20-2021 10:21 AM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torero (Post 1090504)
Melbourne Renegades
Melbourne Stars

My first inning prediction.

Score after 16 overs - MLS 111-4 :)

Torero 01-30-2021 04:25 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Northern Warriors v Delhi Bulls
🏏

Difficult game 🤯 but I think the winner will be

Delhi Bulls WIN🏆

Torero 02-05-2021 10:00 PM

Re: Sports astrology from Torero
 
Sydney Sixers
-
Perth Scorchers

According to the chart of the first game of the season, the team should win Perth Scorchers🏆


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.