saturn & pluto in 4th - we need to talk about my sons chart - please

hello all,

mother of a beautiful and exceptionally smart 18 month old boy here. single mother, broken up with father when i found out i was pregnant, went through pregnancy alone, he made it hell in every possible way that he could, always threatening to kidnap him when he was born, telling me that he will hate me, i gave birth alone, anyway long story short, father is not in the picture, however my interpretation of his chart leads me to think that something tragic is going to happen to me, and that he'll end up with his father telling him that i never loved him and such? basically, i'm mom and dad right now.

his chart is as follows, with the ** on what worry me most

sun in 8th
moon in 2nd
mercury in 8th
venus in 7th
mars in 9th
jupiter in 3rd
saturn in 4th**
uranus in 7th
neptune in 5th
pluto in 4th**

insight, thoughts? please...

ps. my 5th house is empty

i am sag sun, gemini moon, pisces ascendant

blackbery

Hi there,
You didn't post the chart, what you have told us about his chart is meaningless....however, I CAN assure you that nothing tragic is going to happen to you. You are living in fear because your ex was cruel & abusive, you may be suffering from P.T.S.D. Is it possible to talk with your mother or a very close friend about your imaginary fears. Did you know that 90% of our fears NEVER manifest. As F.D. Roosevelt famously said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself'.

Every person in the world has obstacles to overcome in their lives, your son included. He will be just fine & so will you. Stop focusing on negative thoughts & living in fear. Do you have a religious or spiritual belief than can help you through the dark times. Try writing in a journal, all your fearful thoughts & then write positive ones to counteract. Be grateful & thankful that you have a happy, healthy child & be more cheerful. Your son will 'pick up' on your fears & negativity. Laugh more, do fun things with your child & don't wallow in darkness. Socialize with other mothers of young children & choose to live in the PRESENT.:happy::happy::happy:

BB

p.s Plenty of people have Plu or Saturn or both in their 4th House & are happy & successful & have close family ties...Kanye West, Juliette Binoche, Senator Kamala Harris to name just a couple. Don't interpret one sign placement or one aspect to define a person...astrology is
much more nuanced & complex. I can take a month to fully interpret a natal chart & there is always more to learn if you add certain
asteroids. So no need to worry, take a chill pill by going to the park with your son & just having FUN!

hello all,

mother of a beautiful and exceptionally smart 18 month old boy here. single mother, broken up with father when i found out i was pregnant, went through pregnancy alone, he made it hell in every possible way that he could, always threatening to kidnap him when he was born, telling me that he will hate me, i gave birth alone, anyway long story short, father is not in the picture, however my interpretation of his chart leads me to think that something tragic is going to happen to me, and that he'll end up with his father telling him that i never loved him and such? basically, i'm mom and dad right now.

his chart is as follows, with the ** on what worry me most

sun in 8th
moon in 2nd
mercury in 8th
venus in 7th
mars in 9th
jupiter in 3rd
saturn in 4th**
uranus in 7th
neptune in 5th
pluto in 4th**

insight, thoughts? please...

ps. my 5th house is empty

i am sag sun, gemini moon, pisces ascendant

Last edited:

VirgoMoon

I agree with Blackbery! I was born during a pluto-saturn in scorpio generation :innocent: I'm new to astrology and I got quite frightened after reading about some of my placements on the internet.... until I found out everyone in my generation has these placements. I don't have them in the 4th house. But several friends do and they are fine and both parents are healthy :happy:

Last edited: