Will Lewis win the Championship

Arianedreams

My question was will Lewis Hamilton win the Formula 1 drivers championship tomorrow?

This is my first ever horary chart so there are probably huge glaring errors in my logic. But:

The ruler of the chart is Aries which I think corresponds with a 'martian' motorsport so I am hoping the chart is valid.

Mars, the ruler of the ascendant I took to be Hamilton and it is squaring the asc and floundering in watery Cancer (but Mars is trined by other planets - it won't damage his career). The 10th of fame and career contains the wounded Chiron which seemed unlikely to scream success and Uranus in 12th Pisces unexpected surprises from hidden enemies. Jupiter doesn't aspect the mars which would be needed for success (as it would also increase his paypacket etc...).

I want to say No he won't do it (I am a Kimi fan so yay!) but maybe I have made a complete mess of it? I'm sorry if I've completely gotten it wrong!

fensi88

Hi!
Next time when you have this type of question please post in section "Sports Astrology"!
I was not at home this weekend so I did not see your post (I am very angry because of that), but if you wish to get answers it is most important to post few days earlier to allow members of this forum to analyse chart and answer!
Your approuch to this chart is not correct, I do the same thing on start, but very soon I saw that it is not good method.
Because you are Kimi's fan (me too!!) Lewis get 7 house ruler (as Kimi's enemy) and one you support, Kimi, gets 1st house.
Chart is very interesting and really describe what happend.
First of all did you notice that MOON is VOC? That has usually 2 explanations, but we must get support for one of them from chart!
So, Lewis is represented with Ve considering in his 12 house (less from 5 degrees from cusp), house of sorrow.
Kimi's ruler is Ma on cusp of 4 house, very powerfull position, house of fame for Lewis. That means Kimi will be the one who contros situation and win! If his ruler would be in 4 house inside that means Lewis controls Kimi. Happily this was not the case!
So, that VOC Moon means: NO, you do not have to worry about!

Last edited:

Arianedreams

Hi fensi88

Yes, sorry I was a bit nervous about posting my first chart and didn't see the sports section until afterwards :eek:

Thank you very much for your explanation of how I should have looked at the houses, it actually makes more sense to look at the chart from the way you suggest :)

fensi88

Hi Arianedreams!
That is not my method, that is the way famous John Frawley do.
About Kimi nothing is sure yet, until 10 November, because
McLaren submit Brazil GP appeal abouth fuel irregularities by Williams and BMW Sauber so Lewis Hamilton still has a slim chance of taking F1 title.