See potential political career in this chart?

Luca Brasi

http://imgur.com/a/pbQDMVe

Or, potential business owner? For, the past 2-3 years, ive been on a financial upswing, compared to others my age. Ive always been good at getting money, saving it,investing it, etc. So, naturally ive never really likes having a boss, it was bad to the point that the past two bosses i had were mature older women I slept with. so, I always had freedoms in that job.

Which, brings me to this thread. Since, the past couple years. ive been obsessing over thr idea of a political career or running a business.

does my chart align with these aspirations?

Let me know if linknis broken

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

You cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst.

From a computer, save your chart and upload it as an attachment to your next chart.

From a cell phone, use an image retrieval service like imgur.com and post the link.

waybread

A "boss with benefits"?

Hey, quit bragging.

The right-hand portion of your chart got cut off, but I think I can work it out.

With Leo on the cusp of your 10th house of career and your sun in the 10th house, I think you want a career that will give you a public image and to be known for being successful. The north node in the second house of your personal resources suggest that your personal growth actually comes from learning to manage your money well and to make it grow. Sun trine moon usually confers a beneficial self-confidence.

The main down-sides that I can see as you climb your career ladder is that Saturn in the 4th house can suggest a difficult home life, notably your childhood home. Saturn opposes your 10th house sun-Mercury-Chiron; so whatever issues you've had with parents or your early childhood will probably need to be emotionally processed and dealt with in a responsible way. Otherwise they may turn around and bite you.

You also have Jupiter square Neptune. I also have this aspect, and experience it as being overly optimistic, or biting off more than I can chew, taking on bigger projects than I can handle. Maybe this works for political campaign promises, but probably not for business clients who expect deliverables promised and on time.

With Pluto in the first house in its own sign of Scorpio, you probably come across to others as pretty intense. This isn't specifically a problem: just something to be aware of if others seem to back off around you for no obvious reason.

I think you could do well with either a business or political career. Some people do both: they make their money and run their business, then run for political office a bit later in life.

Good luck with your career goals.

Harmelia

http://imgur.com/a/pbQDMVe

Or, potential business owner? For, the past 2-3 years, ive been on a financial upswing, compared to others my age. Ive always been good at getting money, saving it,investing it, etc. So, naturally ive never really likes having a boss, it was bad to the point that the past two bosses i had were mature older women I slept with. so, I always had freedoms in that job.

Which, brings me to this thread. Since, the past couple years. ive been obsessing over thr idea of a political career or running a business.

Let me know if linknis broken

All I get is half a chart, so I can't comment on your post. Best to get a chart from astro.com to post.

Zora

Account Closed
I also got only a half of the chart.

Let's see if it is better visible this way....

attachment.php

unfortunately ...NO

Accurate astrological information needs a clear visible chart with transits shown on outer circle for a comfortable reading.

Attachments

• !A 0LdoOOd.jpg
    !A 0LdoOOd.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 62

Zora

Account Closed
See potential political career in this chart?
Or, potential business owner?

For, the past 2-3 years, ive been on a financial upswing, compared to others my age.
Ive always been good at getting money, saving it,investing it, etc.

So, naturally ive never really likes having a boss, it was bad to the point that the past two bosses i had were mature older women I slept with. so, I always had freedoms in that job.

Which, brings me to this thread. Since, the past couple years.
ive been obsessing over thr idea of a political career or running a business.

Hi Luca,

having your own business and having a political career - IMO are two different pair of shoes.

But nevertheless- for everthing and every question -a visible chart with actual transits is first needed -to see from transits - lifethemes being activated now to happen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! A chart_luca_hp.4414.120196.jpg
    ! A chart_luca_hp.4414.120196.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Ive always been good at getting money, saving it,investing it, etc.

So, naturally ive never really likes having a boss, it was bad to the point that the past two bosses i had were mature older women I slept with. so, I always had freedoms in that job.

This looks as true in your chart. Jupiter ruling your 2nd house - financial income. Semisquared by a special mercury with spark energy and good intuition - mercury on special 0° virgo - analytic mediator skills and a good antenna to perceive what might/ will happen in near coming future - if listening to. Semisquaring zero degree exact own leo chiron - being aware of own wounds and cautious to protect oneself.

IMO I would not think a good constellation for being in the focus of public in society.

Aries in work house - ruled by mars - likes to have leadership and doesn't like to be controled - mars semisquare pluto and doesn't like to have a strict boss insisting on rules - mars sesquiquadrating saturn.

Mars as 6th house ruler -natally sextiling northnode in 2nd house - physical existence and financial income - looks like fated circumstances within job area and also if changes are necessary and right time had come for it - feeling it probably instinctively then in in own body.

Transiting uranus has activated your northnode already last year - ending now it's transit on your northnode. And also ending soon tr-uranus inconjuncting mars as ruler of workhouse - showing visible results and effects often short after transit ended.

But sun - as career and 10th house lifepath- ruler - this year is not transit-activated for a change.

I am not much knowledged to predict a political career. But interested to read what others see in your chart here.