Winning Times

gismeu

Hello Everyone,

am wondering if anyone here is familiar with the software 'Winning Times'?

(http://www.astrologysoftware.com/software)

I got it, and look at what it says frequently, but noticed the other day that when it indicated a 'dangerous' time period that it was off by about 12 hours from my natal moon being opposite my Pars of Fortune, so now I wonder .... !

In other words, I work out for myself when my Pars of Fortune is aspected by the moon and things like that and was surprised about the Winning Times indication being 12 hours later.
However, it might just be a matter of me studying the tutorial of that software again or getting a better understanding of it.
In any case, if anyone here got it, I'd be interested in your view and experience.

thanks, gis

JUPITERASC

Hello Everyone,

I got it, and look at what it says frequently, but noticed the other day
that when it indicated a 'dangerous' time period that it was off by about 12 hours
from my natal moon being opposite my Pars of Fortune, so now I wonder .... !

In other words, I work out for myself when my Pars of Fortune is aspected by the moon and things like that
and was surprised about the Winning Times indication being 12 hours later.
However, it might just be a matter of me studying the tutorial of that software again o
r getting a better understanding of it.
In any case, if anyone here got it, I'd be interested in your view and experience.

thanks, gis
Certainly interesting food for thought gismeu :smile:

however, the planetary ruler of the natal Pars Fortunak
and
the natal condition of that ruler
as well as aspects made to other natal planets
are important factors
when delineating 'fortunate times'

gismeu

Thanks for replying Jupiter ASC,

good stuff you are sharing. Just re-calculated my Pars Fortuna and got
a different result - DUH

So, using the s/w Starfisher, it gives me 13 Aquarius 12 as my PF.

Using the formula from http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html

it says, Ascendent + Moon minus Sun, so in my case that would be

29 Sag (ASC) = 269 degrees
03 Sag (Moon) = 243 degrees
19 Lib (Sun) = 199 degrees,

so 269 + 243 - 199 = 313

So Starfisher is correct with giving me 13 Aquarius. In my own study/research I had used 16 Scorpio. Don't remember how I calculated that, but at least now I have the right degree, I hope :)

best, gis

Claire19

Hello Everyone,

I got it, and look at what it says frequently, but noticed the other day that when it indicated a 'dangerous' time period that it was off by about 12 hours from my natal moon being opposite my Pars of Fortune, so now I wonder .... !

In other words, I work out for myself when my Pars of Fortune is aspected by the moon and things like that and was surprised about the Winning Times indication being 12 hours later.
However, it might just be a matter of me studying the tutorial of that software again or getting a better understanding of it.

thanks, gis

Do you mean winning times as in speculation and gambling??
From what you mention about POF and Moon, does not seem accurate or relevant to me.

Post your chart here if you wish, anonymously I would suggest and we can have a look.

Once I am clear that gambling is what you are referring to I can assist further.

JUPITERASC

From what you mention about POF and Moon, does not seem accurate or relevant to me.

Post your chart here if you wish, anonymously I would suggest and we can have a look.

Once I am clear that gambling is what you are referring to I can assist further.

The OP refers to 'WINNING TIMES' software
available from
http://www.astrologysoftware.com/software/winning/index.asp :smile:

gismeu

Thanks for your reply Claire19 and sorry for the late reply. Got too much to do right now.
Well, my initial research/inquiry was to do with knowing when one has favorable times or moments and I would think that those favorable times are different for 'dating' than for 'luck in gambling' as an example. So good point you are raising here!
So in refining my question further, I'd say for now I am interested in favorable times regarding investing/trading stocks/playing the lottery and gambling.

Appreciate any input you can give, many thanks and best, Richard
P.S. My chart is next to my name.

Last edited: