Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Career-related Horary Questions (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Will i retire from my current job? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126374)

Nightfall 05-06-2019 11:14 AM

Chrysalis 05-08-2019 08:52 AM

Re: Will i retire from my current job?

Your feeling the lack of oomph from your job, because of the trine from saturn in the 6th of daily grind.

Im not seeing any retirement so soon though.

You've been in this job for around 15 months/years ?

It looks to me like you've got another 5 either months/years in your current job (it depends on which one is more plausible). Sun will then be leaving this trine with saturn and moon will be angular squaring you/sun.

SMB 05-12-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 970817)

What is oomph?

As for now,you understand it as Excitement....because in glamour field oomph's meaning slightly extends....:biggrin:

rafaella 07-06-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 983583)
5-6 months seems too much patient,i'm confused a bit.I'm struggling with this job a lot.Career prospects? Tell me about the job.
:innocent:

I understand you are not from an English speaking country, so I advice you to use your 'please' and 'thank you' when asking people to help you with your chart. Otherwise the tone of your 'voice' comes off as you ordering us to read a chart and well no one will attempt to.

You have mutual reception between Sun and Venus which is helping you stay put rather than leave. You are stuck. But yes 4,5 or 5 months from the time of the chart seems to be the timing for leaving.

Hkk 07-24-2019 04:58 PM

I have pm’d you

Hkk 07-24-2019 09:20 PM

I have resent the msg

rafaella 08-25-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 995132)
I don't feel good into this job but no escape to other job with better salary and conditions.I want to leave but is it now the best choice,or should wait till December?

Answer me by astrological side not generally.

Mate, we already answered... 5 months or so, earliest September. However I don't think you will wait for a new job... I'm not seeing a new job in this chart. Really your future is in your hands, if you want to leave then leave... horary is a tool to understand a situation, not something that rules over your life.

rafaella 09-02-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 996839)
If i leave,there is no backround...unemployment waits me.:sad:

I hope you've been applying for a new job? Apply for as many jobs as you can, talk to friends family etc spread the word around to help you find something suitable. Don't get discouraged. What kind of job are you looking for? Perhaps you can do another role in the current company you already working for? Explore your options. You can ask a new horary for when a new job comes.

Best of luck!

Hkk 09-07-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 998066)
Nothing it's good,nowhere happiness i see,don't try to fool me.:lol: The current horary reading suggests retirement sometime soon,just i fear to take the desicion due to the unknown next situation.

Horary shows you will retire. The question is will I retire from my current job and the answer is yes. Not yes but you gave fear. Straight answer yes. End of thread

Hkk 09-08-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 998267)
I need confirmation will retire and which planets are showing this.Not generic yes or no.

You’ve been told by two ppl 5 months and they have both explained how on the chart

besitos 09-09-2019 07:20 AM

+ noone knows if you will retire better than you

Hkk 09-09-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 998357)
5 months from when? Horary was done in May,so where to start count?

Exactly from May ....??????

rafaella 10-06-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfall (Post 1003943)
Still no light in the tunnel,retirement not coming soon as nothing else to do yet,chances just very few.

ask a new horary for a new job...

Harmelia 10-08-2019 11:44 PM

If you post in text your birth day, birth time and birth city, I'll answer your question. I would use secondary progressions and directions to answer, not an event chart.