Did he like me?

kai

Hi. As I have mentioned before here, I'm done dating after so many disappointments. However, I recently met a man by accident while out with my friend. The way it happened is that we were out when her boyfriend contacted her to say that him and his friend were around the restaurant, so they joined us. Later on, it seemed to me that her boyfriend had intentionally brought his friend to met me. I actually did like him and in fact was a little nervous when he sat next to me lol. We got talking for the evening and overall we had a nice time. The next day, my friend called to say that the man had told her boyfriend that he liked me, that he found me fun to talk to. I find it interesting that he made a comment about me. I don't think it was a very specific set up by the boyfriend, but when we were having dinner, my friend's bf was certainly was trying to hint on things between that man and I. In fact, a short out of state trip was also discussed involving us 4 and I was asked if I would join them. This happened last weekend, but we never exchanged #s with him or anything. I am not even sure if we will go on that trip or not at this point. I did like him and would like to see him again, but I'm certainly staying mum because he would have to initiate something like a double-date again through his friend.

I was wondering how much he liked? In fact, I cast this chart BEFORE I heard that he enjoyed my company, but I am not sure if he liked me a lot or not. I honestly can't stop thinking about him lol to my surprise but with constant failed interactions with men which doesn't go anywhere pretty much, I don't even want to keep my hopes up. He is Mars and I'm Venus. Does Mars exhalt me?!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_did_he_like_me_today_hr.16522.7682.jpg
    astro_2gw_did_he_like_me_today_hr.16522.7682.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 19