I'm not throwing Cappy stelliums under the bus, but...

zoumizzouzou

I know someone who has a Capricorn stellium in the 7th house. What I've read about them is those people tend to not fare well in romantic relationships, and rather don't get married or get married late in life. They tend to have unstable relationships all around, and if someone "close" to them has a good romantic relationship or is pursuing one, the Cappy stellium person tends to act pessimistic towards them, deterring them away from trying because they aren't happy with their current relational situation. Thoughts?

chei star

I know someone who has a Capricorn stellium in the 7th house. What I've read about them is those people tend to not fare well in romantic relationships, and rather don't get married or get married late in life. They tend to have unstable relationships all around, and if someone "close" to them has a good romantic relationship or is pursuing one, the Cappy stellium person tends to act pessimistic towards them, deterring them away from trying because they aren't happy with their current relational situation. Thoughts?

It depends what planets... A lot of people born in the late 80s/early 90s have a big stellium involving many outer planets so they are not uncommon in people in their early 20s right now.

Maybe post their chart???

kimbermoon

It is indeed interesting to view the charts of that particular generation having the Capricorn stellium...but yes it all does depend on the aspects as to whether one expresses the positive, or negative energy of Capricorn. typically Capricorn tends to get a bad reputation for being stingy, taciturn, emotionally turned off, reserved or reclusive. These are traits typical of afflicted Capricorns. Yet on the positive side, receptive individuals can be very wise, organized and practical. there is a spiritual aspect that is rarely mentioned relating to Capricorn: their ambitions and aspirations can rise to great peaks of understanding if their journeys lead them to 'the top of mountain' in terms of seeking after wisdom and understanding, rather than merely focusing on the material/physical levels. Many strong individuals are
are perfected from rock: think in terms of the diamond undergoing a great deal of pressure and processing. Since Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, patience, endurance and personal strength is necessary to break through the rather impervious heaviness of 'the material world'. It is quite obvious that the Indigo generation [Uranus/Neptune conjunct in the chart] are being pressured by worldly affairs that are increasingly changing from what has come to be known as the norm. Your world will be very different from the world we grew up in. I think that the more spiritual side of Capricorn can come out if there are strong aspects with the water signs, Neptune and the Moon. So yes, a 7th house stellium could involve intense problems in relationships with others. So how do you feel your Cappy energy in the 3rd is manifesting for you?

Last edited:

zoumizzouzou

It depends what planets... A lot of people born in the late 80s/early 90s have a big stellium involving many outer planets so they are not uncommon in people in their early 20s right now.

Maybe post their chart???

Here is the chart

Attachments

• shan.jpg
    shan.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27

zoumizzouzou

I have a pretty packed third house, if I do say. I definitely am a talker. I am brutally honest, and don't care what people think of what I say. I have Moon in Capricorn, and yes, I do come across as the stereo typical description of such. I am cold, distant, hard to get close to. I don't trust others easily and I have a very serious personality. Well, I notice that I have Neptune in Capricorn opposite Mercury in Cancer, maybe people think they can deceive me, but I can always tell when someone is lying to me (happens quite a bit, actually). Then Moon opposite Mercury, I keep my feelings to myself, I don't like to talk about them. If I use whole sign format, my Saturn would add to the Capricorn stellium, making Saturn in its home sign.

I do know the '89 - '93 generations would have some sort of Capricorn stellium.

And this post isn't about Capricorn stelliums in general. I only wanted to know exactly how a 7th house Capricorn stellium is...

Led

I think it's the last one. You can call that pessimism or practical, depending on how you look at it. Caps just want to be so SURE that it's so reluctant to pursue a relationship or could have a high degree of insecurity that they feel unworthy of their partners. Idk, take it from your fellow cap stellium of the '90s

Moog

...here comes a bus now, so might as well :wink:

Stelliums tend to cause chaos in a house/sign whatever it is. Planets are like people, and they generally operate best with a bit of space.

You put up 4 or 5 wildly different personalities in your bedroom and see how it goes

chei star

Here is the chart

I don't see this as extreme case.. It's only Venus and the Sun as far as personal planets go in the 7th house. I would actually say that this 7th house dominance would make marriage and partnerships and focal point in this person's life. But definitely they will have a very realistic approach to love and romance, just look at all that Earth..

The main reason for this person marrying or settling down late I would say is because they don't want to.. Because they aren't comfortable and secure enough with someone yet.

Capricorn is certainly pessimistic but I don't think they would be one to project their own fears and insecurities onto others so much.

A note about your own Moon, too (because I have one in the 10th house). I don't know if you are older than me or younger, but Cappie lightens up with age and I have definitely, DEFINITELY noticed this, especially lately. I look back at myself sometimes and think 'Did I really take myself that seriously.. omg..' Of course I will always have my serious moments and my cynical times, but generally my outlook on life has changed for the better so much over these past few years.

chei star

I'm 21. I don't really know if I have lightend with age or not, seeing as I'm only 21, so I'll have to wait and see...
I'm 23 and the real changes have only come in the past few years.. I have seen this happen to my friends of the same age too. Its all for the better :)

...here comes a bus now, so might as well :wink:

Stelliums tend to cause chaos in a house/sign whatever it is. Planets are like people, and they generally operate best with a bit of space.

You put up 4 or 5 wildly different personalities in your bedroom and see how it goes

Yeah, I knew a guy with a Cancer stellium - Sun/Venus/Mars - in the 4th house no less.

I think stelliums cause pressure in the native. The energy is too focused, and the bad traits are like bombs waiting to go off.

Here is the chart

That's a scary amount of one sign, in one house... And the stubborn Taurus Moon? You're never going to get anywhere with that one.

I see the Moon/Mars conjuction in the 11th... My ex has a Moon/Mars in the 3rd, and he was a bit of a male chauvinist. There seems to be trouble with women, the mother and/or female figures in general with that aspect. Even if the native is female herself.

I know someone with his Venus in the 7th house (Capricorn) and his Sun in Capricorn. Although that is not a stellium, I must say he does have difficulty with love relationships. He puts a great deal of importance in finding a suitable person for him and is very attracted to the idea of partnership. However, as I said it is very difficult for him :\