Are they going to break up before the end of this year?

mizzlizz

1 of my old love interests is currently dating someone and I'm wondering if they are going to break up before the end of this year. I'm still a novice at this so I need some advice from the pro's!

Any thoughts on the matter are much appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_break_up_before_end_of_this_year_hp.58098.1788.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_break_up_before_end_of_this_year_hp.58098.1788.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 72

Vista

Moon is moving towards a conjunction of the South Node and in the sign where the South Node is transiting equaling a No testimony to the question. In addition, Moon rules the action of the chart and it's moving towards all the significators rather than moving away. Moon does oppose Saturn so maybe a little bump in the road but ultimately I don't think they will break up.

1 of my old love interests is currently dating someone and I'm wondering if they are going to break up before the end of this year. I'm still a novice at this so I need some advice from the pro's!

rafaella

Are you asking out of curiosity or do you still have an interest in him?

rafaella

In that case I'd advice you to move on. Moon is opposing Saturn which points to disappointment, let downs, depression - that's your emotional state, so hanging on to him when he has moved will just bring mote unhappiness to you.

You are Mercury, he is Jupiter and there is no aspect. Mars is maybe the new gf based on recent conjunction 3degrees ago, did their relationship start about 3-4 months ago? Moon does aspect Jupiter after Saturn, so perhaps there may be something much later for you both, but honestly Saturn is a malefic, and an opposition to it pretty much says the hope for developments is very small, will require much patience and pain.

Iam writing on a mobile phone, sorry my writing has mistakes...

Cheers

mizzlizz

Thanks Rafaella. I believe they started dating this past February so about 5-6 months ago. In terms of the Moon aspecting Jupiter after Saturn, is there an indication of how much later something could happen for us both? Appreciate your replies.

In that case I'd advice you to move on. Moon is opposing Saturn which points to disappointment, let downs, depression - that's your emotional state, so hanging on to him when he has moved will just bring mote unhappiness to you.

You are Mercury, he is Jupiter and there is no aspect. Mars is maybe the new gf based on recent conjunction 3degrees ago, did their relationship start about 3-4 months ago? Moon does aspect Jupiter after Saturn, so perhaps there may be something much later for you both, but honestly Saturn is a malefic, and an opposition to it pretty much says the hope for developments is very small, will require much patience and pain.

Iam writing on a mobile phone, sorry my writing has mistakes...

Cheers

navpreet

my birthday is 3 April 1989.my birth time is 12;10 pm.my birth place is Ludhiana(India)

I got married last year .is there any possibility of divorce in my chart. I m really stress out .I m living in Canada.plz reply me plz

rafaella

Thanks Rafaella. I believe they started dating this past February so about 5-6 months ago. In terms of the Moon aspecting Jupiter after Saturn, is there an indication of how much later something could happen for us both? Appreciate your replies.

Saturn is a malefic and as it gets in the way of Moon, this is prohibition. Some astrologers don't look past it, so trying to find timing for something that may not happen is not very wise. But Moon and Jupiter both have dignity, so therefore I say, maybe, possibly there will be something. Whether it happens this year or in 5 years or never, I don't know.Therefore, its best you move forward for now, because Saturn generally delays everything and stops things from developing completely. This guy seems to be in a good place and doing things that please him, Jupiter is exalted so it is unlikely he will be looking for you anytime soon.

I don't know what happened between you two, but holding on to someone in hope they will break-up with their partner will just bring more hurt to you. I have seen people doing this time and time again, and it never brings anything good.

I sincerely hope you move forward and find happiness elsewhere...

cheers :)

rafaella

my birthday is 3 April 1989.my birth time is 12;10 pm.my birth place is Ludhiana(India)

I got married last year .is there any possibility of divorce in my chart. I m really stress out .I m living in Canada.plz reply me plz

Navpreet

Start your own thread separetely and please post your query in Vedic section or 'read my chart' section.

mizzlizz

Thank you Rafaella for your input. You are right in saying it is best to move on for now, but the reason I feel that I can't is because there is a fear based on his part in getting close to me since I am friends with his ex. I feel as if it is unfinished business between him and I. Nevertheless, I suppose I must move forward.

Saturn is a malefic and as it gets in the way of Moon, this is prohibition. Some astrologers don't look past it, so trying to find timing for something that may not happen is not very wise. But Moon and Jupiter both have dignity, so therefore I say, maybe, possibly there will be something. Whether it happens this year or in 5 years or never, I don't know.Therefore, its best you move forward for now, because Saturn generally delays everything and stops things from developing completely. This guy seems to be in a good place and doing things that please him, Jupiter is exalted so it is unlikely he will be looking for you anytime soon.

I don't know what happened between you two, but holding on to someone in hope they will break-up with their partner will just bring more hurt to you. I have seen people doing this time and time again, and it never brings anything good.

I sincerely hope you move forward and find happiness elsewhere...

cheers :)

mizzlizz

***Update*** I found out they are no longer seeing each other. Was there any other indication in the horary chart that could have been overlooked?

Moon is moving towards a conjunction of the South Node and in the sign where the South Node is transiting equaling a No testimony to the question. In addition, Moon rules the action of the chart and it's moving towards all the significators rather than moving away. Moon does oppose Saturn so maybe a little bump in the road but ultimately I don't think they will break up.

rafaella

Thanks for updating! Let us know if you do enter a relationship with him.

I think also when you ask about someone else's relationship, it can be difficult to find the right significators. Generally the querent gets the 1st and the quesited 7th, but his girlfriend could be either Venus or another planet quesited's planet shows interest in in the chart...Still one can go wrong. Therefore, I focused more on looking whether you as the querent and the quesited had aspects between your planets and there is one, although Saturn gets in the way...So even though they have ended their relationship chances of you entering one with him are difficult to see, it is not out of question., but it is like a blockage, and Saturn is a HUGE blockage...most likely one of you will give up and move on.

But let us know what happens if you can. this is a good chart for learning how Saturn can affect well dignified significators.

dr. farr

(Following is part of my continuing testing of the Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method using known-outcome horary questions: the Magic 8 Ball divination method is NOT standard horary, and uses whole sign house format)

Since this is now a known-outcome question (the couple are no longer seeing each other) what would the Magic 8 Ball (a purely mechanical divination method) have said:
-7th house = the couple (subject matter of the question)
-Pisces is on the 7th house
-Pisces = Jupiter
-Jupiter (always) = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"
...so the 8 Ball would have given a "yes" answer (yes the couple will break up before the end of 2013) to this question.

I will add this to the "correct prediction" column, in my continuing test of the Magic 8 Ball divination method here on AW.

mizzlizz

Thanks Dr. Farr - I'm aware you do not practice standard horary...by any other method you use, would the answer still have been yes?

(Following is part of my continuing testing of the Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method using known-outcome horary questions: the Magic 8 Ball divination method is NOT standard horary, and uses whole sign house format)

Since this is now a known-outcome question (the couple are no longer seeing each other) what would the Magic 8 Ball (a purely mechanical divination method) have said:
-7th house = the couple (subject matter of the question)
-Pisces is on the 7th house
-Pisces = Jupiter
-Jupiter (always) = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"
...so the 8 Ball would have given a "yes" answer (yes the couple will break up before the end of 2013) to this question.

I will add this to the "correct prediction" column, in my continuing test of the Magic 8 Ball divination method here on AW.

dr. farr

I'd have to say that my usual horary method (Anakara) would have yielded an incorrect no answer: their significator, lord of 7th house (whole sign) Jupiter was exalted in Cancer and in the Joy House for Jupiter-the 11th whole sign house, which is also the house of hopes and wishes and friends and the Good Spirit; further, the Lot of Divorce (same as "breaking up") fell @ 20 Capricorn, and Jupiter flows away from that Lot: so I am pretty sure I would have given a "no" answer here, which would have been incorrect.

mizzlizz

Thank you Dr. Farr - I always look forward to your replies. How do you usually determine which method to use? How many different methods are there that you practice?

I'd have to say that my usual horary method (Anakara) would have yielded an incorrect no answer: their significator, lord of 7th house (whole sign) Jupiter was exalted in Cancer and in the Joy House for Jupiter-the 11th whole sign house, which is also the house of hopes and wishes and friends and the Good Spirit; further, the Lot of Divorce (same as "breaking up") fell @ 20 Capricorn, and Jupiter flows away from that Lot: so I am pretty sure I would have given a "no" answer here, which would have been incorrect.

kalypso1979

i use 5th house for no long term relationships, someone you just love or like etc. so he is 5th saturn and his girlfriend is 9th venus( 5th from the 5th).
venus is moving away from saturn ,(she is moving away from him) means that this relationship will not last...so a yes answer to this question.

the first aspect of moon(you) is an opposition to saturn(him), means that you will have the opportunity to have a contact with him, but this also will not last. saturn generally is a serious and cold planet, not favorable for love matters. but the best is to ask another horary question for what will happen between you and him.

dr. farr

. How do you usually determine which method to use? How many different methods are there that you practice?

I usually use Ankara horary method; however I have been experimenting with the Magic 8 Ball divination as well (and for yes/no questions so far-in over 100 test horaries-its accuracy is surprising, at over 80% correct predictions)

Other methods I occasionally use are the Simple Lunar Divination technique, the al-Sadwali method (for "am I pregnant" questions), and rarely the Triplicity method.

I have also been experimenting with a Vedic prashna (their word for horary) method which is based on divisional charts (we call these harmonic charts)specific to the question asked, the answer determined by the bindu (sarvashtakavarga or collective energy factor) count of the sginficator in the specific divisional chart for the question-a very intriguing method, which in my experiments has (so far) rivaled the accuracy (% of correct predictions) which I have obtained over the years from my use of the "Ankara" method.
(I'll PM you a brief outline of the simple Ankara method if you would like)