Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horary Questions on Relational Issues (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Will I marry this man? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107622)

Invicta 06-13-2017 09:43 PM

Will I marry this man?
 
Kind thank you's in advance! I'm quite confused about this. :/


http://i64.tinypic.com/2dbpaoh.gif

LovelyMissAries 06-14-2017 01:28 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Not sure / don't think so because Sun aspects Mercury before it gets to you, Saturn. You, Moon, in your 12th house. No aspect between Sun and Moon.

tikana 06-14-2017 01:58 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Sun and Saturn are opposing each other
If u 2 get married expect a divorce

Invicta 06-14-2017 03:58 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries (Post 792750)
Not sure / don't think so because Sun aspects Mercury before it gets to you, Saturn. You, Moon, in your 12th house. No aspect between Sun and Moon.

No, Sun doesn't aspect Mercury before Saturn but thank you for your opinion.

Invicta 06-14-2017 03:58 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 792758)
Sun and Saturn are opposing each other
If u 2 get married expect a divorce

Yeah, most likely. We fight A LOT.

tikana 06-14-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invicta (Post 792813)
Yeah, most likely. We fight A LOT.

And u want that???

Bunraku 06-14-2017 04:14 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Itís house 1 and house 7. 7th house is the house of marriages and partnerships...
5th house is more used for pregnancies and children

Quote:

Main Rulerships:
Marriage and all forms of partnerships. The spouse, lover and person enquired after.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

Invicta 06-14-2017 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 792816)
And u want that???

No, of course not, but it's a fated, predestined relationship and very hard to escape from. He already got me to say yes to his proposal once. :/

tikana 06-14-2017 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invicta (Post 792840)
No, of course not, but it's a fated, predestined relationship and very hard to escape from. He already got me to say yes to his proposal once. :/

Umm u can walk away

Invicta 06-14-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 792821)
Itís house 1 and house 7. 7th house is the house of marriages and partnerships...
5th house is more used for pregnancies and children


http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

Yeah, kids are a huge motivation for why we want to marry. We both want them badly and he saw me as his wife and mother of his kids from the beginning.

Invicta 06-14-2017 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 792848)
Umm u can walk away

I hope you are right, tikana. We broke up before, many times we tried to end it, only to return to one another and get closer. It's one of those connections.. :/

tikana 06-14-2017 05:36 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
I wouldn't have any patience for this

astroner 06-14-2017 05:37 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Are you guys between the ages 23-26? I see oppositions and difficulties for now. Try to have fun..seems like that type of relationship for now. Just go with the flow for now the chart is saying no, unfortunately. Try asking some other day (not too soon). Did you meet through the internet, or at a public place? Friendly love/friendship, one of you is definitely way more mature than the other right now.

Invicta 06-14-2017 05:51 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 792885)
I wouldn't have any patience for this

*sigh* I've lost mine many times too.

Invicta 06-14-2017 05:52 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by astroner (Post 792888)
Are you guys between the ages 23-26? I see oppositions and difficulties for now. Try to have fun..seems like that type of relationship for now. Just go with the flow for now the chart is saying no, unfortunately. Try asking some other day (not too soon). Did you meet through the internet, or at a public place? Friendly love/friendship, one of you is definitely way more mature than the other right now.

We're in our 30s, sadly. We did meet online and have common friends too. Yup, one of us is more mature than the other. We sometimes switch, but it's mostly he who f*cks up all the time. :/

tikana 06-14-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invicta (Post 792905)
*sigh* I've lost mine many times too.

Id walk away I don't want to invest time in to bottomless pit

Invicta 06-14-2017 06:21 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
I am a bit puzzled about Moon's last aspect. I don't know if you guys count that, but I do, or used to. And in this case it will be a sextile to Saturn (technically, a sextile to Uranus but it's not a traditional planet), very soon after a sextile to the Sun! So it kinda got me panicked a bit.

Invicta 06-14-2017 06:36 AM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 792928)
Id walk away I don't want to invest time in to bottomless pit

Yeah, I think most smart, sane people would do so. :/

lux111 06-16-2017 01:44 PM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Why do you all use Saturn as the ruler of Aqua and not Uranus?

IleneK 06-16-2017 03:30 PM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lux111 (Post 793543)
Why do you all use Saturn as the ruler of Aqua and not Uranus?

Check out this website as it may help ground you in the basics of traditional horary.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

For your particular question, click on the planets at top center of the page and it will show you the traditional rulerships. Saturn is the trad ruler of AQ. Ur, Nep and Pl are not traditional rulers of any sign.

Best,

lux111 06-16-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IleneK (Post 793565)
Check out this website as it may help ground you in the basics of traditional horary.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

For your particular question, click on the planets at top center of the page and it will show you the traditional rulerships. Saturn is the trad ruler of AQ. Ur, Nep and Pl are not traditional rulers of any sign.

Best,

Ah thank you so much!

Invicta 01-06-2018 05:26 PM

Re: Will I marry this man?
 
Update: I did not marry him, in fact it turned out to be one of the hardest disillusions of my life.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.