Concern for friend

Crystaltribe

Hi

Long story short, a friend is getting back into a relationship with an ex however this ex recently threatened him with police due to an argument they had last year and I heard that she was going to get him arrested. He has now decided to get back with her (we feel he’s doing this to avoid being arrested). Myself and others are quite concerned about him.

Question is, is he getting back with her to avoid being arrested?

He is 11th my friend, mars and she is Venus retro.

He is applying to the sun by square and he is in his 11th and in her exaltation.

The moon is squaring Venus her, is this me? Or the overall outcome? If it is the square to her could show the difficulties that are going on in the background. As it rules his 3rd house and in his 12th.

I know that Venus and Mars are not aspecting. I’m unsure how to look if it’s to do with preventing her pressing charges on him.

I’m a little bit lost on how to look at this.

Thanks 😊

ElenaJ

As you wrote, your friend is the radical 11th house, ruled by mars.
His arrest/imprisonment would be his 12th, or the radical 10th.
And look where the moon of the question is! In addition it is coming to a conjunction wth Neptune of deception. Neptune is also ruler of the natural 12th house of imprisonment, ruled by pisces. The 12th represents ones blackest fears.
She is his 7th house, or radical 5th, ruled by Venus. Venus is retrograde, she is backtracking, and she is approaching Neptune in his 12th house.
His house is ruled by Aries, impulsive and egotistical.
And where is he, mars? Changed signs recently (change of mind/heart), into sentimental pisces in his 11th of hopes and moving towards his 12th of confinement, where he will meet Neptune.
It would appear that your fears are well grounded.
In the radical 11th of friends we see sun approaching a trine with Jupiter, so you and perhaps other male friends are bringing him support and helpful advice.
His midheaven is ruled by Saturn, poised exactly there on the cusp and retrograde, so his reputation is at stake here. His 11th house of friends is ruled by Uranus, who is also in his first house giving him support.
She is Venus in the double bodied sign of gemini, flirtatious, frivolous and light hearted, poised in the radical 12th of your worst fears. She is also retrograde in her movement towards the square with Neptune, betrayal and deception. Mercury, ruler of the radical 12th is moving towards her consolidating the thoughts of betrayal. The conjunction will square Neptune.
And a final confirmation, in his 12th house of confinement we find Chiron, the wounded healer. To heal himself he is healing the other, that is, to save himself he is approaching her.

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I’m not the only one who thinks this in our circle and we are so concerned for his mental health. We will all be there, I hope he manages to sort this out.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon and Mars are both in a sign that is in a square to the sign Venus is in. Moon's developing square to Venus is a warning that this going-back is not going to end well for him (Moon is in the same sign as Mars). I think you might want to ask your friend to reconsider and use their mind over their heart.

Crystaltribe

Hi,

Moon and Mars are both in a sign that is in a square to the sign Venus is in. Moon's developing square to Venus is a warning that this going-back is not going to end well for him (Moon is in the same sign as Mars). I think you might want to ask your friend to reconsider and use their mind over their heart.

My goodness! Honestly we are all so worried. She is so manipulative. I know his concerns are if she did he could end up not seeing his children (children from a previous relationship) not many know that she was planning to get him arrested and suddenly he wants to get back with her?

I will try and speak to him, but even I’m not supposed to know she was threatening this.