Aries Bf proposed to me after 3 months..

hi everyone, so my boyfriend(24) proposed to me yesterday. We've been together for 3 months now and I absolutely love him. But I'm only 21 and still studying and my parents, especially my mom, would kill me, because I said yes. I love and adore him, and I want to be with him. I would be really happy if someone could 'analyze' our charts and tell me more about our relationship(astrologically-is that term correct?..), because he can be extremely possessive and jealous and sometimes he kind of scares me, even though he would never hurt me. For example, he gets very jealous of my ex bf( a scorpio, he was my first bf.)or when other guys look at me or try to talk to me. He talks a lot about death and says things like: I would kill for you, which I find very scary tbh. He has a knife collection(not for cooking etc.) and I def support him and his hobby but I really dislike knifes..

Omg lol okay i just found out that he is a triple Aries.

Below you can find my natal chart. Thank u very much :)

okay so I asked him now and I'm kinda confused, Here is his chart
birth-chart-analysis

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-05 um 20.29.52.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-05 um 20.29.52.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 41
  • cutie.jpg
    cutie.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
  • qt2.jpg
    qt2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 29
  • qt3.jpg
    qt3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You want to marry this man, enter the most intimate relationship that exists between two persons and that last for LIFE, but you are afraid you'll annoy him if you ask when he was born? Think carefully about this.

watcherofthesouth

Chiron (wound) is in your partner house and is at the Aries degree. Jupiter/husband is in Aquarius (can mean divorce or cut off). Pluto in the 8th, overseen by Jupiter (husband) in the 12th can be putting yourself in harm's way. I would be very cautious, break it off or make it a long engagement. In addition, Uranus (shock/surprise) at the 7th degree (partnership) aspecting Mars is concerning to me. Scorpios, as you know, are very intense and want what they want, when they want it (i.e. propose prematurely with great fanfare). You may feel flattered that someone like your bf is so into you, but that can be the nature of his sign (Aries/Scorpio). Over time, the honeymoon will wear off and you'll be left with someone petulant and jealous.

BaoSanniang

How is it possible for an Aries to have Mercury in Leo?

And yeah, I agree with the other poster that if he won't answer a question like when he was born (like seriously?).... that's a bit odd.

That's obv why I edited my text:) plus it's not like he didn't want to tell me, but that I just didn't want to annoy him with it. And it came out that he was wrong about his moon etc.I asked him today and uploaded his chart, if u haven't seen.;)

Shanti

Alarmbells goes.....Generally advice to anyone is to give any relationship at least 6 months before making any descisions. Since it takes that long for the rose coloured glasses to fall off.

And for someone like you with the venus opposition to neptune aspect the evaluation time
should be doubled...:wink:

read carefully..
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusneptuneaspects.html
"This aspect indicates a suggestible romantic nature. Being “in love with love” is a strong possibility. Natives with hard Venus-Neptune aspects are naturally compassionate and are generally willing to go over the top for a loved one. It’s hard to say whether their expectations in personal relationships are too high or too low. On the one hand, they tend to easily accept behaviors in their partners that others wouldn’t accept, as they are compassionate and even drawn to people who others might consider trouble. On the other hand, their romantic dreams may be so powerful that they are easily disappointed with the reality of relationships. Deception in love is possible, but self-deception is even more likely. In love, they see what they want to see, rather than what is. Feelings of being used or deceived may come up for these people more than for most. However, if a distinct pattern exists in their love lives that involves them being let down, deceived or used, it will be especially worthwhile to examine whether self-deception was at work.

The possibility of clinging to romantic delusions is very high with this position. For example, some with these aspects cling to a romantic notion that someone loves them when in reality that person doesn’t return the affection. Or, they may cling to a romance that has lost all hope. Another possibility is devoting their love to someone who is unattainable or who is unable to commit. Yet another Venus-Neptune scenario is loving someone who treats them badly, all the while clinging to an idealized image of the partner. No matter what the scenario, romantic yearning and longing, as well as delusion, tends to be the theme. The expectation here is that loving someone requires self-sacrifice. The result is an attraction to relationships that are co-dependent and even abusive. Venus-Neptune people are drawn to victim/savior relationships, and they can play either the role of victim or savior! Dependency or neediness in a partner can be confused for love. In an attempt to love unconditionally, they may too readily sacrifice their own needs and eventually feel used.

The challenge for these people is to truly love a partner for who he or she is, not for