I want to learn more about Sun conjunct pluto!!

Hi everyone! I've been curious about my sun conjunct pluto in Sag aspect for about a year and a half now and grown increasingly drawn as to why I am. A lot of has happened to me this past couple of years, especially certain themes that I've been faced to resolve and recognize, such as power, control, insecurities, confidence, etc. I find myself being unable to be confident and to stand in my own truth and stand my own ground. Instead, I am defensive, easily slighted, driven, and angry. I feel myself subconsciously thirsting for control and power as I face my own insecurities and limits. I can see how this can be a good thing, but it can also be my downfall.

I know that a few years ago, a kind astrologer told me about my aspect but at that time I didn't understand the significance of it. Now, I am starting to see the role it plays in my life... I feel that things really come full circle, so I ask the community to help me learn more...

What can you say in regards to this aspect with my natal chart? I would really like to learn more about my sun conjunct pluto aspect and how it relates to me, the people around me, and my life!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_anna.20190.7891.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_anna.20190.7891.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 32

Whoam1

In theory the sun is a reflection of your ego, the moon is of your emotional front. The planets express certain traits and values. Pluto values pure authenticity, and because it doesn't want to be influenced by others it wants to be left alone, it will express secretiveness, rebellion, and may become volatile if it doesn't get its space. Therefore the universe reflects the fact that your ego seeks authenticity and will go out of its way to do so unbiased and uninhibited by other people, even if you subject yourself to pain from abandonment/leaving others or violent outbreaks when you become under the influence of something other than yourself.

AppLeo

The conjunction is in your 9th house.

9th house rules higher learning, travel, foriegn lands, philosophy.

This conjunction will be dedicated towards these areas of life.

In theory the sun is a reflection of your ego, the moon is of your emotional front. The planets express certain traits and values. Pluto values pure authenticity, and because it doesn't want to be influenced by others it wants to be left alone, it will express secretiveness, rebellion, and may become volatile if it doesn't get its space. Therefore the universe reflects the fact that your ego seeks authenticity and will go out of its way to do so unbiased and uninhibited by other people, even if you subject yourself to pain from abandonment/leaving others or violent outbreaks when you become under the influence of something other than yourself.

Hi, I am sorry for the late reply! Was celebrating Mother's Day :)

I agree with every bit of your interpretation. I have found this to be increasingly true as of late. I think I have an uncanny ability to read people, so it's easy for me to know who's authentic and not. It can be frustrating when I perceive someone to be a hypocrite or fake. I've actually gotten myself in trouble a few times for being "too honest", and I'm still trying to understand how to deal with the backlash. I hate more than anything to not be able to be true and authentic to myself. I just wish I knew exactly what my ego is seeking to prove and how can it express itself freely but in a healthy manner if it's even possible. Thank you for your reply!

Could you please give me place of birth?
I'm using different orbs so I'll get a better picture for myself.

What is you higher education?

Sure thing! Vallejo, CA, USA. I'm currently an undergrad, but I plan to get a Ph.D in psychology. I want to minor in religion or philosophy! I naturally gravitate towards those disciplines and I find myself understanding those topics with ease. I'd like to become a teacher/mentor of some sort one day as well. Hope that helps!

Luney

You may have some hidden family history yourself, that has been buried too .
Possibly issues you really don't want to talk about here on this forum.
Burying it so deep in fear that others will see it, you end up destroying your own sense of who you really are.
While your lazer beaming in on others and their hidden truths and exposing them, ouch, you may loose a few friends along the way.
After all Pluto is the destroyer, once all your mirrors come crashing down, somehow, all your efforts feel sabotaged, once again, a painful transformation will occur and so on and so on..
You may feel overwhelmed once you have found your Pluto power, which what your describing, tends to self destruct. and it hurts...cuts deeply.
We want a quick fix, transformation of the ego.
Its possibly the hardest aspect to have in a chart. facing our own darkness.
It's a choice Vocation you have chosen, Psychology, you want others to transform their pain, tell their truth, and heal.
My Daughter has this Sun/Pluto conjunction in Saggitarius. :smile:
The serenity prayer is good one.
Healing the solar plexus. using white light. Metta Meditation.
You will make a great Psychologist. :smile: