What Do You Do When...?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
What do you do when you and what you're asking about are the same thing?

Case in point, in asking about a letter my friend sent me. Well, my friend's letter would be the Third from the Eleventh, which is the First. That would make the letter and myself the same thing, which would seem to signify that I already have it which is obvioulsy not the case.

So...uh...now what? o_O Is this just some kind of hitch in horary?

starlink

Hello Kai, saw this one today. I had a similar thing happening in one of the threads. The Astrologer (7th house) was the same as the thief, also 7th house. What to do? I think that at this point our intuition starts playing a very important role. Firstly, the Astrologer is not important in the interpretation of the question, so you dont have to look at aspects and what not. The thief on the other hand IS important, so we look for more clues (and just forget about the Astrologer). Now in your case, Friend's letter and you. I read in one of my horary books, that, when you have a question regarding Yes or NO, then the same significators for querent and quisited means a YES. They are one and the same, united, whatever. I have to know the question in this case otherwise I cannot say anything. The way you look at same significators is depending on the question. You can look at the same planet with "independent feelings about it". Dont know how to explain this to you, but I can separate the two things. First I look at the planet as "the letter", then as "me". Somehow you get different feelings. But I really have to know what the question is, otherwise I am just grasping. Cheers, Star.