Well?

danai

Is It explained I'm depressed, feel guilty and messed and live in a house for 1 1/2 years? I'm wasting my life, while I should be out there thriving! Close friends make families or succeed professionally, while I'm motionless! Is my chart that bad? Am I a bad person? Any talents or fields I can succeed professionally?

Please do not remove It from transits section!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_r_2014103.41038.27829.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_r_2014103.41038.27829.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 46

ukdesifem

My first thought/impression was as a counsellor or meditator. this is given your Cancer MC, and Gemini/Libra/Mercury placements.

Administrative work could also be good for you, specifically HR, employee relations, well any field you can draw on your Mercury placements.

danai

Meditator...well I don't think so! When I was younger I was thinking either English Literature or Psychology...Now I'm thinking of teaching a language or sth more artistic like painting/ making jewelry, dancing/acting.. Do you see any artistic tendencies? Thanks for your response!

ukdesifem

Possibly. Jupiter is trine Uranus and Neptune, so you have imagination.

Your Venus is not well-aspected though, but then it's not required to being an artist. You could still do well in an artistic field though, if not making art in itself. :) Cancer, Gemini and Libra are artistic signs as well.

JUPITERASC

Is It explained I'm depressed, feel guilty and messed and live in a house for 1 1/2 years? I'm wasting my life, while I should be out there thriving! Close friends make families or succeed professionally, while I'm motionless! Is my chart that bad? Am I a bad person? Any talents or fields I can succeed professionally?

Please do not remove It from transits section!
Check out DEALING WITH EMOTIONS SUCH AS DEPRESSION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aa1bG3Aj4Q :smile:

miquar

Hi Danai. I was just noting on your other thread that transiting Uranus and Pluto have been aspecting your angles. Its completely understandable that you haven't been able to knuckle down and secure some worldly success. This is a time of transformation rather than consolidation.

Lin

With Mars and Sun conjuct your 12th house cusp you may be "waiting" for someone else to 'jumpstart' your life. I have to tell you that whether someone comes your way to give you 'outside' motivation or not, it's up to YOU to be a 'self-starter.' You mustn't wait for things to 'happen' ....you could be waiting a long time.
You must take a 'proactive' approach to your life. This is no other way to be your own 'master'....your own 'authority figure.'

I"m mystified by your question regarding artistic ability, etc. ARt isn't something you do because others think its a good idea for YOU....you must be artistically motivated.....whether your have a little talent or a big talent. If you feel natural as you engage in artistic pursuits, and you get satisfaction with anything you create, then that tells you if you 'should' be doing that particular thing.

LIN

Last edited:

danai

Hi Lin! Of course I'm aware I 'm the one who takes initiative for my life and noone else will do It for me. It has just been a period of change, I knocked me down and rebuild, I've already put the first brick, and inevitably I'm rechecking my needs and desires...some forms of art WERE a part of my life when I was younger and now I'm trying to figure out if they have the same importance to me anymore and if I WANT to follow them as a career...I'm just trying to decide what I want to do now on and I wouldn't like to make a mistake.Simple as that..

Vista

The 9:00pm time sounds rounded off or perhaps a guess? Incorrect birth times will completely change the interpretation which I am sure you don't want. Could you please confirm?

danai

Yes miquar sure! My mom says I was born between 9.00-9.03am...and my birth certificate says 9.03am, so the time I gave is precise!

Vista

Actually I asked not Miquar. :) 9:03 would be precise not 9:00 which is why I wanted to double-check. In your case 3 minutes will not make much difference although it can make a difference in progressed house cusps by a year or more in terms of prediction. Always best to use the exact time to the minute, you will save time explaining when asked(more so for future posts you might make). The reason, when someone is using an exact time, it will be to the minute, if someone is guessing they typically round it off to the nearest hour or half hour like you did.
Thank you for clarifying!

Yes miquar sure! My mom says I was born between 9.00-9.03am...and my birth certificate says 9.03am, so the time I gave is precise!

Vista

Meditator...well I don't think so! When I was younger I was thinking either English Literature or Psychology...Now I'm thinking of teaching a language or sth more artistic like painting/ making jewelry, dancing/acting.. Do you see any artistic tendencies? Thanks for your response!

Moon Rules your MC and it's in Gemini, it's trine Mercury in Libra and Trine Venus in Virgo although both are out of sign which makes them slightly weaker.

With Gemini ruled MC and trine Venus, I definitely see the gift for language, maybe signing/acting or Literature as you said. You do have a talent for art as well. Overall, you are ruled by Mercurial things due to your ASC ruled being in Libra which is ruled by Venus in Virgo ruled by Mercury; Your Sun is in Virgo ruled by Mercury, your Moon in Gemini ruled by Mercury, and the MC in Cancer which is ruled by your Moon in Gemini. Everything seems to connect back to Mercury. Mercury liked variety and if very good with words, logic, and working with their hands. You also have a pleasant voice i believe and might like singing. This seems to fit with what you mention above with English Lit, acting, jewlry making, ect. The other noteworthy thing to mention is your Sun and Venus square Uranus and Saturn. You might find yourself becoming bored easily with whatever you are doing. I think a job that has variety and one that is non routine or one you find very stimulation should be the goal here. You lack confidence however, I suspect your father was a little hard on you or maybe he made you feel like you didn't measure up in some way. Try not to let your frustrations prevent you from taking chances.

Try looking up Mercury careers and see if anything resonates.

miquar

Hi. It sounds as though Danai's Mum was aware that Danai was born before the time recorded by whoever recorded it. This is often the case, as the helper(s) will normally want to check the baby over before looking at the clock. So 9am may be more accurate than 9:03.

Personally, I've found that transiting Pluto's hard aspects to certain midpoints is felt very powerfully when within about 20 minutes of arc. So Pluto's transits to midpoints involving an angle could help to decide where the birth time falls within this 3 minute margin. Perhaps other transiting planets could be used too.