Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Natal Astrology (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Moon pluto (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129999)

love-thinking 10-20-2019 12:03 PM

Moon pluto

Women ever realized you never ever want to befriend another female ever again? Do you have moon pluto in your chart?

chiamaria 10-21-2019 06:57 PM

Re: Moon pluto

You mean any moon-Pluto aspect? Or moon conjunct Pluto?

greybeard 10-21-2019 10:40 PM

I'm not even a woman and I never ever want to fall in love with a female ever again either neither too. My Pluto stands exactly on the Moon/Mars midpoint, and the midpoint formation encloses or defines one half of a seesaw pattern.

Eureka! Just got a nice insight into my chart.

Would like to see your chart, hear your tale.

passiflora 10-22-2019 12:04 AM

No. I have a moon Pluto aspect. I donít care for having females as shallow friends. I have a bunch of guy friends for that. But all my best friends are female, and they are much better friends than I am.

eekndyn 10-22-2019 12:29 AM

I am going through this by transit pluto cj n.moon. I may have a post about this somewhere. I have zero female friends. None. Its been hard, i am a libra, so the social aspect has been rather difficult. I tried but as passiflora mentioned, i am not longer interested in shallow relationships. As for my own mother, and mother in law, I am extremely careful with my words. I trigger my mother in law by my presence. On fathers day i dropped off something to my father in law cause my husband was out of town. I leave go home scrolling through facebook and she posts. If only the perfect rug exist, Did you call first? That was it. I closed myself off to her. I do wish i has a best friend of the same gender. I often wonder what it would be like to have a sister. My one and only true friend is a male who is twice my age. Whatever past life s### I got myself into, I regret it. Must of been a player of some sort. They say men are hard on the outside soft on the inside, women are soft on the outside hard of the inside.

LisaDiane 11-11-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love-thinking (Post 1006862)
Women ever realized you never ever want to befriend another female ever again? Do you have moon pluto in your chart?

I have Moon Sextile Pluto almost exact, and I have NO female friends that I talk to - a few acquaintances, but no one close.
I have 4 sisters, but don't really feel comfortable being close with them either.

I have always felt different somehow, with my feelings, like, they are deeper and hard for other people to relate to. I share very little of my true self to anyone.

I don't know if the Moon/Pluto aspect explains that, though - I thought the sextile was easy, flowing energy. Plus, that aspect is part of a Moon-Pluto-Neptune aspect group that should benefit me....
Moon Trine Neptune (exact) / Moon Sextile Pluto (exact) / Neptune Sextile Pluto (exact) ....was I wrong...?? Lol!!

conspiracy theorist 11-11-2019 08:12 PM

Moon square Pluto, and while I enjoy solitude I have no issues with either male or female friendships.

Sylviego 12-06-2019 08:36 PM

I have moon conjunct Pluto 0ē in Scorpio and Iím picky with my close girl friends. So they donít mind my intensity.

zipadee 12-08-2019 12:59 AM

haha wow didn't realize this was why, that explains it

Moon square pluto exact, moon on desc, pluto on ic,

Yea I gave up on having female friends awhile ago, the only ones I trust are those I've deemed to be unselfish/not manipulative.

Usually my female friends are either very sweet, honest people or very self-sufficient/don't take **** from anyone (but still very kind ppl). I have a lot of respect and admiration for the women I actually trust though.

Most all of my friends are guys, this is on purpose due to giving up on seeking out female friendships long ago. Also I kind of prefer hanging out around guys, I'm quite mercurial and have a liking for clever jokes so most atypical female conversations don't hold my interest as much. Not to say I don't know funny girls, it's just the guys I know don't hold back as much, I think it's a leftover (hopefully soon to be overcome) gender thing.

I'm a girl.

Thanks for explaining this lol, makes sense now

EternalDance 12-08-2019 02:41 PM

I have moon square pluto and have no female friends at all. Would love to have them but don't.:sad:

WTCHCRFT 01-15-2020 02:01 PM

Old thread but whatever

Moon square Pluto, at this point I have what I'd call a regular amount of casual female friends and a few close ones, most everyone else counts as an acquaintance. The only extreme case I've ever had was with my ex best friend who I had a falling out with 3 years ago, I haven't heard from her to this day and it might be for the better. I'm sure that left a scar on my psyche though, now I'm very careful with whoever I allow to be close with me.