Effects of planets on planets

bbr11

I want to know how can other planets like for example venus or mars affect lets say moon? Even if it doesn't have any effect like no trine, sextile, conjunction, square or etc. like mine looking at mars/venus and moon/sun. Or does all planets have some effect on all planets?

So let me put it in other simpler words ... does my mars/venus have any effect on my moon/sun?

Another question is (not sure if it is relevent to my last question): Does my mercury, venus and mars or any other planets have effect on my personality?

astro_w2gw_01_babak_hp131048965.gif

bbr11

MTTY05

Your first question is excellent, but unfortunatley I don't have an answer.

As for your second question, Mercury shows how you communicate, Venus shows how you love, and Mars is how you work and have sex.

I think guys tend to feel Mars more strongly and kind of disown their feminine Venus traits. Vice versa for women.

waybread

There are several ways to consider links between two planets that don't make major aspects.

1. Look at minor aspects. It appears from your aspectarian that your Venus and Moon are in a sesqui-square relationship (roughly 135 degrees apart), which most would interpret as stressful, thought less so than a close square or opposition.

2. Look at the planet that rules the house cusp of another planet of interest. It has a lot to say, by its house and aspects, about the affairs of the "planet of interest." The sign on your moon's house is Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. It makes a nice trine to your Mars, suggesting a compatable relationship. I can't quite tell what is the sign on your "Mars house" but it appears to be Virgo, Virgo's ruler Mercury also makes a nice trine to Saturn and a quincunx (roughly 150 degrees) or almost a tri-septile to your moon. A septile is another minor aspect (360/7) suggesting both inspiration and some discipline to manifest it. A quincunx is a mildly stressful aspect, generally requiring some adjustment.

When two planets really don't seem to have much connection, you kind of have to let it go at that. They are kind of like room mates who seldom see or communicate with one another.

bbr11

but wouldn't how you communicate (mercury), how you love (venus) and how you work or have sex (mars) have effect on your personality and emotions (moon)? or even your self (sun) even though there are no aspects. For example I have mars in virgo which makes me pretty sharp, so wouldnt this affect my personality or emotions (moon) even though there are no aspects between them? I'm not talking about aspects since there are none in this case. I am talking just pure effects.
A perfect example of what I am talking about is this site for example:
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon.html

See how it relates all the signs in sun and moon regardless of them having aspects.

astro.teacher

Generally speaking, all of the Planets have influence on the Moon because they must pass through the Moon to get to earth. However specifically speaking, aspects show relationships between the Planets. if there are no aspects nor antiscions or contra-antiscions between these Planets then they have no relationship with each other and their acts are seperate.

In your case, your Mars/Venus will have little or no effect on your Moon/Sun because there are no aspects between them. However they can have an INDIRECT effect on these bodies if one set of bodies promises something and is greater than the other set which forbids it. For example, if a Planet is to state you will have an early marriage and it is strong (and backed up in the rest of the chart), it will count as a testimony towards early marriage. If another Planet for example states the opposite, forbidding early marriage and promising late, but doest have the support as the first Planet did in promising it, the secondary Planet will be indirectly canceled out by the first.

As far as your personality is concerned, it is chiefly dictated by the Lord of the Ascendant, the Terms of the Ascendant & Lord, as well as any Planets in the 1st House also lead to this influence. Mercury rules over the intelligence and mental capacity which is distinctly separate from the personality. I hope that answers your questions.

bbr11

in your example as in a planet is to state that you will have an early marriage, and is backed up in the rest of the chart, how would it be backed or in what way would it be backed up?

astro.teacher

Astrology is ruled by testimonies. Events will ONLY occur if there are other testimonies in favor of these events happening. If there is one or two testimonies stating something will happen, unless they are powerful in themselves, they will have little or no influence at all. In my example, specifically towards early marriage, if we find for example, Mars in the 7th and strong, this can be an indication of an early marriage, if we also find that it is found in a moveable sign in an early degree this also indicates an early marriage because of the commonality of them. These are the basic indicators in Nativities. If we also look to predictive charts and find that these testimonies are present in Solar Returns, Directions and Transits (preferably all) that an early marriage will occur (for a specific time frame), than these support the Nativity's conclusion that this individual will marry early in life. I hope this helped explain it a little clearer.

bbr11

im so sorry but I got one more question :D
I have mercury, venus and mars in the ninth house, what does that mean and how strong of an effect do they have on me?

Thanks in advance!

astro.teacher

http://antiquus-astrology.com/Chap3.html

That will teach you all about every aspect of the Houses and how to use each of them. I would further suggest if you want to gain more knowledge in Astrology to start from Chapter 1 and work all the way through.

As far as Mercury, Venus and Mars in the 9th, first you must know what the 9th House represents, which can be found here;

http://antiquus-astrology.com/Chap3-10.html

Next look to which House that Mercury, Venus and Mars are ruled under (which means, look to the sign which falls on the house cusp, and if that sign is for example, Libra, Venus rules over that House). Now study the meaning of this house as well and combine that meaning with the meaning of the ninth House. For example, if we find Venus being Lord of the 2nd House (wealth), and placed in the 9th (long distance traveling) then you will make wealth through traveling. Because the Planet is Venus, it will most likely have to do with women or be obtained by venereal significations;

http://antiquus-astrology.com/Venus.html

Then its important to study the dignity and debility of these Planets. This will show their strength. For a well dignified Planet bings much wealth, where as poorly dignified one brings little or none at all.

http://antiquus-astrology.com/Chap2-8.html

By doing this for each Planet in that House, you can be sure to figure out the meaning of this position.

PS: I know you were probably expecting and answer as to what it means (AKA interpretation) however I feel its far more improtant to teach people to read their own charts than by giving them the answers. Its a lot more rewarding when you find the answer to a question by study than someone else providing it for you.