Will she bring charges against me?

cassanra

My daughter and a friend of hers cooked up a scheme and told me they were spending the night at someone elses house and told the other mother they were staying here. The girls left the house to wait outside for this friend to call and I told her to tell me when they were getting ready to leave. I had my son check on them and he could not see them. I called my daughter and she said that they were at this other girls house. I found out at 5:00 this morning that they had lied. They were walking around the neighborhood and called an older boy who could drive. eHe took them to his house and pressed them with marijuana. The child called her mother when they became freaked out and called the police to place charges against the boy who was over 18 for illegal transaction with a minor.
It dawned on me just now that they may have lied to this mother about where they were supposed to be staying the night. I can imagine she thought that I had let them just wonder around the neighborhood. I wondered if she would consider me responsible for the situation and file a suit. They ended up taking the daughter to the hospital as she had a asthma attack and they tested her for drugs. I wonder if her daughter told her the truth.
This is the chart:
Should I turn the chart? I will go with just me as first house and 9th house as legal issues. Or would I use the 7th for lawsuits? But that is Saturn too.
I am moon and I am in my own home on an angle and quite strong.
Saturn rules 9th house of legal issues and 7th lawsuits . Saturn is weaker but it is in the house of final outcome.
The moon and SAturn due form a sextile, a weak yes but no mutual reception.
I see that the moon trines mars first. Mars is the strongest in the chart though it is not in Saturns dignities. But it is on the side of the 9th house and within minutes of the MC. Mars is in the domicile of jupiter, ruler of the 10th house of authority though. Is this in connection to the young man? more than me?
Mars rules conflict in general and rules 11th and 6th houses...the collective and health issues.
The moon next squares mercury, the ruler of the end of the matter. Would this indicate a frustration? Mercury is also combust. Saturn opposes mars..does that imply that the end of the matter opposes this conflict?
The moon sextiles saturn at the end but this is only after impediment?
Any ones thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_cass.57986.27735.gif
    astro_2gw_14_cass.57986.27735.gif
    29 KB · Views: 18

FleetingDasein

Turning the chart would be tricky. We are talking about the mother of your daughter's friend.

Bear with me here, So, the 11th from the 5th is the 3rd house. Your daughter's friend would be the Sun. Then the 10th from the 3rd, her mother would be Venus. Retrograde, in detriment, combust. Not much power to act, in my opinion.

As you said, You're the Moon, and the lawsuit would be Saturn. Saturn is ruling the 7th, the house of open enemies.

As you said, you are the Moon, dignified and at an angle. Moon is separating from a square to the Sun, showing past contact with the your daughter's friend. The applying aspect to Mars does seem to indicate some sort of conflict. Doesn't Mars interfere with the applying sextile to Saturn?

starlink

Hello Cass, no I dont think she will. I just look at the 1st house, you and the house which opposes you, the7th. You dont know that women very much , she is not your friend, just the mother of your daughters girlfriend.
Saturn rules the 7th, 8th and 9th house and is retrograde which is a sign of weakness. You are much stronger of course.

But she and you are mutually applying to one another by sextile. There is in other words a possibility but it can also mean that you think that there is a possibility that this might happen. The Moon also shows your emotional side.
Even so, before Moon sextiles Saturn, she will trine Mars first, so I guess this Mars person could interfere in case the women would want to do something.
Mars rules your 11th house of friends, so a male friend could be of help here.
He will also oppose Saturn, (confront her?).

Her 9th house, her lawyer , is represented by the Sun and the Moon is leaving the square with the lawyer, so I dont think you will get a lawyer after you.

cassanra

So far outcome...I talked with this mother and first asked how her daughter was doing and then second explained what happened that evening in terms of what the girls told me. She was not aware of this. Her biggest concern was that the girls were okay and that this older boy was stopped from doing anything to anyone. She expressed that she guessed something of the sort when the girls called, that is that they were not supposed to be where they had told her they would be.
This is that age, and you wish you could trust what they tell you. I guess we have all done stuff like that...
I think it will be alright...I just can not trust my daughter to tell the truth and will just double check everything she says.
Thanks for the input....if something changes I will post the outcome but for now I think the mars to saturn is the key that something stops anything and the strength of the moon.