Will My ex-Wife Get Caught

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello all,
I have been really wondering and always kept this to a personal issue. I am still married to a woman who I trusted but it is known that she has committed a horrific on line affair with someone she has not ever seen on YouTube. I was dumped after the birth of my son back in April of last year- she has my son and is living somewhere in the city. The list goes on.
A few days ago I saw her on YouTube as depressed as always and she posted that video on there. I have been getting custody for my son who is over a year old. I have not seen him for close to a year now. After I saw her video along with others and as a concerned parent I was shocked by how evil she has become and not sure she can make it mentally- I do know she is mentally insane. I did call my attorney and social worker department at a family services center where I went to the Intake for the first time that was appointed by the Court.

With all that said and much more to say- but it would be rambling on my part;

Will My ex-Wife Get Caught?

As always I will do my part to interpret the Horary Chart and it's lots of fun to do that and to receive feed back from all of you.

I am asking the question so the ASC sign is 15SCORP10. The Planetary Ruler is Mars. Mars is Retro and is in the early part of LEO. Very close to the S. Node - both in the 9th house of Higher Learning. Mars Trines Venus. My wife is represented by Venus the 7th House planetary ruler of Taurus. Venus is in the 4th House close to the 5th House cusp. 5th House is about sex and pleasure- which she is obsessed always- very active sexually. Also more importantly the 5th House is about children. The kids are represented by Jupiter. The Sun's rays are burning both her and the kids! The Sun represents authority because the sign for the Sun is LEO. LEO is the House ruler of the 10th.
My co significator is the Moon in Libra in the 11th house of friends. The Moon conjoins Saturn Retro and sextles Mars!
Venus exalts Herself and is very dignified 11 points. I am concerned that the Sun is being exalted by Venus maybe she will get away with it and have my kid :-(
But what about the rays of the Sun...Maybe she will get burned in the end...Yes!

Attachments

• Horary Will my ex- Wife get Caught.pdf
    44.3 KB · Views: 59

candiceaqua

Combustion means a planet will not be seen by others and venus is in the fourth house- the most hidden and the lowest part of the chart.

I don't think she'll get caught recently......

As to the venus conjuction H4 ruler Uranus, there is something hidden to be out...

I am not really good at relationship horary, just learning here....

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Antik:
When you ask *will my wife get caught*, I'm not sure exactly what you mean.Is doing whatever she did on you Tube a crime? Or are you trying to use it as proof of her being an unfit mother? We really need to understand the question.
I am a bit confused. You are asking about what will happen to your ex wife, but as this question is not about you, there's no need to look for or at a significator for yourself.
You wrote:
My wife is represented by Venus the 7th House planetary ruler of Taurus.
Yes.
Venus is in the 4th House close to the 5th House cusp.
If we are using h7 to represent her, we turn the chart from there. So Venus is in HER tenth-the house of public reputation and judgements. It is close to her 11th house cusp-her hopes and wishes, large organisations, friends.12 degrees separate Venus from the sun-she has already been burned by the sun..its leaving combustion now.
Venus now heads towards Uranus so some unexpected upset is near. Venus also applies a trine to Mars, ruler of H7-which is not necessarily you as this question is about her. The ruler of H9-legal stuff is Saturn (again, turning the chart) Her ruler is also in Jupiter's sign, pisces, indicating legal or Internet stuff going on.
The moon in horary, shows what *will happen*.
The moon is just past the conjunction with Saturn and makes no aspect to her ruler, in pisces. (Inconjuncts aren't used in horary really)
The moon past Saturn is in her fifth house-the child and Saturn being there is significant showing she has custody.
However, Mercury is ruling her fifth. So who and what is Mercury>
Merc rules her 2nd house of possessions, Merc is in her 10th cj Neptune, showing the public film she made and Merc is VERY WEAK in pisces.Her hold on the child is VERY WEAK, esp as her ruler will oppose Saturn when it moves into Aries and as we know-Pluto will be square all that.To me that indicates a potential loss of custody as Saturn rules her ninth-legal cases

Don't forget that Venus will soon move into Aries, where it is in its detriment.

My co significator is the Moon in Libra in the 11th house of friends. The Moon conjoins Saturn Retro and sextles Mars!

Sorry Antik-the moon represents the quesited...h7.You arent in it by virtue of the actual question you have asked.

The moon is in HER sign but moves into the via combusta soonish where things can go haywire.
Technically here, the moon is void of course so No I don't think she will be in any big trouble but in the forthcoming custody issue it seems she might lose the child.Her ruler gets weaker and moves into h11-large organisations, in JUPITER"S sign-law and heads to her h12..self undoing.
If this chart isn't telling the story it might be because the planetary hour and the asc have no relationship. And the moon applies to nothing except Pluto (change) which isnt a ptolemaic aspect.

Venus is on the brink of losing her dignity-being in her 10th house strengthens her but right on cusp of h11 where Mars intercepts (and MARS is not you necessarily).
I think in due course this matter becomes part of the larger custody issue.
Nothing serious is about to happen to her at this point but the hit up with Uranus will undoubtedly change things for her.And that's soon.
Good luck!
Lilly

starlink

Antic M.. I also dont think that Venus will be caught. The Sun, from your point of view, is the ruler of your 10th house and represents the authority/police and Sun is indeed close to Venus (her) and has burned her because of combustion, but as Lilly said, Venus is moving out. But more important Sun will not get at Venus before Venus leaves this sign. So I think she will not be caught. Venus (her) is conjunct Markab associated with drink and other excesses and shows evil associates. She is clearly going down the drain. If you get your child back, I dont know. He is signified by a combust Jupiter (but Sun is now moving away from him so he will get better, which can be described as him becoming more visible to you as he is also in your 4th house) so maybe not total custody but joined custody. The ingoing inconjunct between Mars and Jupiter could show something being balanced out there. Good luck to you.

Antikythera Mechanism

Antik:

If we are using h7 to represent her, we turn the chart from there. So Venus is in HER tenth-the house of public reputation and judgements. It is close to her 11th house cusp-her hopes and wishes, large organisations, friends.12 degrees separate Venus from the sun-she has already been burned by the sun..its leaving combustion now.

I did cast a turned chart for the event but wasn't sure if that would matter but now it does. I looked at this chart and saw things. My soon to be ex is all Saturn- Black.
So if you were a someone perhaps an investigator and you saw her YouTube channel which featured her and the kids in a video named "she dies" and see how evil she can be would you take action?

Attachments

• Horary Will my ex- Wife get Caught Turned Chart.pdf
    44 KB · Views: 61

fensi88

She is Ve (first chart) and as Starlink pointed out Ve is in conjunct with unfortunate fixed star known as "star of sorrow" and legal problems, so future is not bright for her. Unfortunatelly Moon is VOC, so there wil be no change soon. Su, judge, exalts Ve, her, one more sign there will be no change soon.:pouty:

Antikythera Mechanism

So now with the chart turned and Venus is in the 10 House, She is with the authorities in the 10th. The planetary ruler of Aquarius is Saturn- The authorities and they are in the 5th house of children...I am with them because the Moon is my co significator. Moon and Saturn trines Mars in the 3rd house.
I can post her YouTube Channel information so that you can get an idea as to how dark and wicked she really is and if you were a 10 House figure and you had to gather evidence how would you feel for the children having them to go through all this? :sick:

fensi88

Antikythera Mechanism, I really understand your pain, hope at the end justice won!! Think positive! Always remember, luck favours the optimistic, the positive thinkers, those who have faith in their future. If you think happy thoughts you will attract happy occasions, this is a law of the universe.

Antikythera Mechanism

Think positive! Always remember, luck favours the optimistic, the positive thinkers, those who have faith in their future. If you think happy thoughts you will attract happy occasions, this is a law of the universe.
Thank you So much for all this time there were mixed feelings more happy than bad...I love astrology and found lots of comfort in it. I never asked a Horary question concerning this matter and tried to focus in on other things that can help people and even Sports astrology!
To have friends like you and others have helped me along the way and to use astrology as my guide to my adventures here in this vast universe and world- discovering new things and meeting new people is what comforts me instead of the evil Saturn like woman who used to be somone I loved and trusted before she had an affair.

Moulin

I am so sorry for what you are going through... i have been through similar for years and i am now in hiding with my kids, from their dad.

I can't read horary, sorry although i can say the only piece of advice worth adhering to ~ just don't say, do, write, project any negative or bad words in her direction. You would be AMAZED and what can end up in court and when you enter that Courtroom you need to be squeaky clean with not a millimeter of dirt that she can get on you. I say this because i have been through court after court and i know that even the slightest thing can harm the future of your children and custody. this includes texts to her and phone calls/messages.

Very best of luck to you. I really hope you manage to gain custody of your kids. If you can proves she's an unfit mother; it's EASY.

Blessings to you and your family :love:

Antikythera Mechanism

I am so sorry for what you are going through... i have been through similar for years and i am now in hiding with my kids, from their dad.

I can't read horary, sorry although i can say the only piece of advice worth adhering to ~ just don't say, do, write, project any negative or bad words in her direction. You would be AMAZED and what can end up in court and when you enter that Courtroom you need to be squeaky clean with not a millimeter of dirt that she can get on you. I say this because i have been through court after court and i know that even the slightest thing can harm the future of your children and custody. this includes texts to her and phone calls/messages.

Very best of luck to you. I really hope you manage to gain custody of your kids. If you can proves she's an unfit mother; it's EASY.

Blessings to you and your family :love:
Thank you my friend for your advice...I know that I refuse to contact her which is a good idea but I do not know where she is because she keeps moving and changing her address- changes any way of communication what-so ever ! I stay positive here- This is my home- I love astrology for it was traditional and Uranian astrology that saw the end to my marriage in form of "Emotional Blackmail" that someone you love and close is committing that on me- that is Transiting PL opposing my natal Moon and lots of planetary pictures /half distances viewed with the 90 degree dial in Uranian.
Thank you again!

Moulin

No worries... my ex emotional blackmailed me for 10 years and now i just say 'whatever' and ignore him ~ but i do have our kids, and they don't wanna see him so i'm afraid it is a continual process of issue after issue!

If you can get custody then you can organize supervised contact between mother and child. My kids are much older so they chose consciously not to see their dad but it's hard.

Stay calm and maybe tell the court that you have a right to know where your kids are living. YOU are the innocent party here.

:) peace

Antikythera Mechanism

Would the fact that Venus in the 10th signify that my wife is with authorities in this case- in custody? Would I be associated as a "Secret and public enemy" because of Scorpio cusp ruler of the 7th and Aries in the 12th?
The 8th House is about "Law" and Jupiter is in the 10th.
8th House is about anxiety or loss Financial affairs of my wife maybe death because she talks about suicide matters when the pressure is on.

I know she has committed an affair on line because of the countless emails she saved- that is one reason how this is playing out.
6Th house and Mercury symbolizes just that, an affair! The Ruler of the 6th is Libra and Venus is in the 10th.
Venus is Conjoined with the fixed star Markab this means; Evil associates, drink and other excesses. [Robson*, p.174.]
She over drinks and does drugs! Plus she perjured herself in court!
These are some of the things I know

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I'm so sorry you've had to be estranged from your son A.M. If she's on You tubes then I would sure save them so if she deletes them you still have them. They might prove helpful to you in a court of law at some point.

Would the fact that Venus in the 10th signify that my wife is with authorities in this case- in custody? Would I be associated as a "Secret and public enemy" because of Scorpio cusp ruler of the 7th and Aries in the 12th?
The 8th House is about "Law" and Jupiter is in the 10th.
8th House is about anxiety or loss Financial affairs of my wife maybe death because she talks about suicide matters when the pressure is on.

I know she has committed an affair on line because of the countless emails she saved- that is one reason how this is playing out.
6Th house and Mercury symbolizes just that, an affair! The Ruler of the 6th is Libra and Venus is in the 10th.
Venus is Conjoined with the fixed star Markab this means; Evil associates, drink and other excesses. [Robson*, p.174.]
She over drinks and does drugs! Plus she perjured herself in court!
These are some of the things I know

Moulin

You know that phrase "dogs that bark and dogs that bite"?

Same applies to suicide talk. Those that talk about it; rarely, if never do it. All my friends who have committed suicide one never suspected. "suicide talk" is a form of manipulation and narcissism.

Antikythera Mechanism

If she's on You tubes then I would sure save them so if she deletes them you still have them. They might prove helpful to you in a court of law at some point.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you Amy I did save them and they are archived for the 10th House rulers