Do I Have bad luck?

Cary2

Banned
This is astounding. I'm at a loss to explain this astrologically. You have Moon-trine-Sun and Venus-trine-Mars. I see no reason whatsoever for this.

wilsontc

Staff member
Sharen,

I think the Mars trine Venus is too wide to be an actual trine. Instead, I think you have Saturn (structure, also restrict) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (love). This suggests you feel unloved but it ALSO suggests a need to DEVELOP your sense of being WORTHY of love. Squares are motivators, so start developing your sense of being worthy to RECEIVE love and your love opportunities will improve.

About Structure,

Tim

IleneK

Premium Member
Sharen,

I think the Mars trine Venus is too wide to be an actual trine. Instead, I think you have Saturn (structure, also restrict) square (energy needs to be combined with) Venus (love). This suggests you feel unloved but it ALSO suggests a need to DEVELOP your sense of being WORTHY of love. Squares are motivators, so start developing your sense of being worthy to RECEIVE love and your love opportunities will improve.

About Structure,

Tim

The ephemeris suggests that Venus does not apply to square Saturn. Rather, Venus applies to sextile retrograde to stationary Saturn, and is way out of orb for a sextile in this chart?
I do think you are on to something with Saturn, though. Saturn ruling the 7th suggests relationships later in life.

So they will come later, Sharen. And sometimes later is really better.
It was for me.:smile:
Truly wishing you the best,

Last edited:

wan

To see if there is "bad luck" in romantic matters, I take a look to see if Saturn falls in the 5th, or 7th. Or if he makes a hard aspect to either the Moon or Venus. Sometimes it can also be caused by him harshly aspecting the ruler of 5th or 7th.

Although I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. 20 is very young. A lot of people I went to uni with did not have any romantic relationships till they were out of school. Too focused on their studies and all that. And for those of them who went on to do more schooling, such as med school, law..etc, it was even later for them.

wilsontc

Staff member
Venus Square Saturn?

The ephemeris suggests that Venus does not apply to square Saturn.

Ilene,

Looking at the birth chart posted, Saturn is at 24 Taurus and Venus is at 2 Pisces. If Saturn were in EXACT square with Venus, Venus would be at 24 Aquarius. Venus is 8 degrees BEYOND this exact square, but still within an 8 degree orb so I'm calling it as a distant square to Venus.

Explaining,

Tim

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilene,

Looking at the birth chart posted, Saturn is at 24 Taurus and Venus is at 2 Pisces. If Saturn were in EXACT square with Venus, Venus would be at 24 Aquarius. Venus is 8 degrees BEYOND this exact square, but still within an 8 degree orb so I'm calling it as a distant square to Venus.

Explaining,
Tim
Tim, thanks for the explanation.
You suggest that Venus applying to trine within five degrees is out of orb. And that Venus *separating* (which means its influence in waning) by eight degrees from a square Saturn is more influential?
I don’t see it, Tim. Saturn moves toward Venus’ applying sextile, weak as a sextile may be. The square from Venus is in the rear view window.
And the Venus’ trine to Mars is noteworthy as well.
This person just needs to wait until the right time. I don’t see bad luck.
About aspects and orbs,

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
applying and separating

...Venus *separating* (which means its influence in waning) by eight degrees from a square Saturn is more influential?...The square from Venus is in the rear view window.

Ilene,

I consider the birth chart a FIXED, non-moving chart. So applying and separating don't matter (since the planets don't move), only whether or not an aspect is in orb. For me, Venus is out of orb with the trine (3 degree orb for a trine for planets other than Sun or Moon) and in orb with the Saturn square (8 degree orb). Saturn square Venus would explain Sharen's feelings much better than Venus trine Mars.

About Different Chart Reading Styles,

Tim

JUPITERASC

Re: applying and separating

Ilene,
I consider the birth chart a FIXED, non-moving chart.
Progressions? :smile:

So applying and separating don't matter (since the planets don't move), only whether or not an aspect is in orb. For me, Venus is out of orb with the trine (3 degree orb for a trine for planets other than Sun or Moon) and in orb with the Saturn square (8 degree orb). Saturn square Venus would explain Sharen's feelings much better than Venus trine Mars.

About Different Chart Reading Styles,

Tim

JUPITERASC

I am 20 and I haven’t been in a relationship before.
Romance and love is something I can’t experience
no matter how hard I try. Does anyone see that in my birthchart?

https://i.imgur.com/GWY6sp4.jpg
This is astounding.
I'm at a loss to explain this astrologically.
You have Moon-trine-Sun and Venus-trine-Mars.
I see no reason whatsoever for this.
Not that astounding when we keep in mind that
World or MUNDANE astrology impacts/modifies ALL natal charts :smile:
i.e.
currently
a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC has

for the past approximately two years
RESTRICTED travel
IMPOSED SOCIAL DISTANCING
CLOSED multiple places of entertainment
as well as
Schools, Universities, Colleges, places of Higher Learning
while also
frowning on anyone who isn't washing their hands with sanitiser as if consumed by OCD

by the way
OCD is aka Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
and so
unsurprisingly
MOST if not all are affected by
consequences of

worldwide SATURNINE RESTRICTION, BANNING, ENFORCED ISOLATION :smile:

Zora

Account Closed
I am 20 and I haven’t been in a relationship before. Romance and love is something I can’t experience no matter how hard I try. Does anyone see that in my birthchart?
https://i.imgur.com/GWY6sp4.jpg

Hi Sharen,

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

Your chart is hard to read, the important part of planet placements and house cusps and aspect list is cut off and missing.

Relationships in your chart is in capricorn ruled by saturn. But in 7th house your uranus is in strong in own sign, zero degree exact squaring your moon as your ASC ruler, your personal birth energy to start a new beginning in your life and your personal enforcement energy. Uranus in aspects with personal planets like moon are said to show difficulties to stand people coming near and then to be able - to change own mood within a second to the contrary and to jump out. Or reversed - to experience people you meet - to do it "for you" - losing interest in you -quickly

For me- venus in your chart has nothing to do with love and relationships. Venus rules your 3rd house as far as I see it right in this illegible chart and co-rules intercepted taurus in your 10th house.

3rd house is your personal manner to communicate with other people, is your physical radiance - people can notice from you. And is also house of siblings and sibling relationship.

Your venus is shy in your 8th house and is squared by jupiter. Jupiter rules your 5th house - love and romance, self-expression, your I am identity, your own will - own ego and sexual attraction and creativity. Squared by jupiter - you kinda don't feel yourself entitled to show yourself as you are - you don't dare to show yourself as you are.

We all are shaped in our youth by mother and father experiences and in relationships as well - watching and witnessing the relationship of our parents as first model role how a relationship "has to run".

For being a woman, for own gender support and own basic trust- mother - shown with 4th house - is an important person in the chart of a woman.

Your 4th house is in scorpio - ruled by pluto and mars as male agressive energy is sittting in your 4th house. 4th house is also own mother and mother experience in childhood. And a pluto ruled 4th house is a very intense energy and mother relationship - able to take impact in later life. As scorpio in 4th is of moon/pluto correspondence energy - always connected with a deep inner fear to get existentially completely destroyed, abandoned and left helpless alone.

I assume that you don't have much trust in yourself and your female side and most of the times don't feel yourself as good and as pretty enough. And therefore more prefer to be invisible for others - scorpio mars in 4th house squares your aquarius neptune in 7th house - encountering people in general, your attracting people and partner energy and to start a new relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: