Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

Enderquan

Hi guys, so the thing is that the fear and thoughts of it want to make me go crazy over the last couple of days. I would really aprecciate if any of you could take a look at our charts or just hers and send me a quick message back. She was born on July 9th 2001 in 21:30pm. I was born on December 31st 1998 in 7:30am. Shes a cancer sun with a pisces moon, mars in sagg and a gemini venus. While im a capricorn sun, gemini moon, mars in libra and a gemini capricorn. Thank you guys for all your help and answers, open to discussion

Enderquan

would be thankfull for a synastry reading

Me: 31. December 1998. 07:30AM

Gf: 9. June 2001. 9:30PM

Both GMT +1
Both born in Zagreb, Croatia.
Thank you all for the answers I´m going to get, really appreciate it.

*hugs*

waybread

Re: would be thankfull for a synastry reading

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your charts. The free charts at www.astro.com are the easiest to read. Then either save them to your computer and upload them as thumbnails, or if it's on your cell phone, try imgur.com .

However the question you ask is really more suited to a horary question, which goes by the moment of the question, not your birth charts. If you read a few threads on the horary board, you'll get the idea. Just input the date and time on a horary chart for the moment when you first asked the question.

rahu

Banned
hi Enderquan

i looked at your composite with your girl friend....the chary strikes me as very sexually oriented/
mars is sqare to orcus showing that sex is very important and than you probably place sex over emotional intimacy.
but then she is just as hooked on sex as you are because Venus is square to pluto and chiron..pluto and orcus are "twin" energies.

the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to lilith and trine to saturn and sedna, so there is a very real affection between you.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square the node which usually shows fidelity but here Uranus is square to Saturn which bodes the relationship will not last.

as to whether she is cheating, the pallas/neptune midpoint is conjunct the node. so even though there are devoted feelings, it is possible that if she met someone who could help her out in life or someone that made her feel special...then she might cheat.

in the near past there are transiting aspects that might stimulate her having an affair. this was when the the south node transited the composite node at 29cap40 and conjunct the pallas/neptune midpoint at 0aquar31. this correlates with with late october2018 into the first half of november, 2018.

so it is possible that she had or started an affair in this time period.but if she did, then it means she met someone who gave her a feeling of great love besides the intense sex you and she share.
thit is a potential problem with your relationship... you take her emotional needs for granted because you place too great of emphasis in the sexual side of your relationship.

of course this is all speculative and only you and she can resolve this,if it is true

rahu

Last edited:

Enderquan

Possible cheating? Need help please.

I got redirected to horary astrology part of this forum for a question like this. As so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with this mind bubbling problem Ive had for quite a bit now. The thing is I dont think my girlfriend is loyal to me, wouldnt know in which aspect (maybe emotionally or physically), so Id really like some insights on why this is happening to me or if any of you know has she, is she, or will she cheat on me? Its tearing me apart emotionally and I cant handle it anymore. I would really like to know if it is happening, is it emotional or physical. Any kind of help is welcome and I love you all for taking the time to take a look at our charts and make a response. The guy Im suspicious about her cheating with is my friend that is an Aries sun but I dont know anything else about his natal chart. Thank you all once again and much love to you all. Btw Im Silvio and shes Jana.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_silvio.26788.136899.png
    astro_w2gw_silvio.26788.136899.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_w2gw_jana.26875.140290.png
    astro_w2gw_jana.26875.140290.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

Re: Possible cheating? Need help please.

I got redirected to horary astrology part of this forum for a question like this. As so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with this mind bubbling problem Ive had for quite a bit now. The thing is I dont think my girlfriend is loyal to me, wouldnt know in which aspect (maybe emotionally or physically), so Id really like some insights on why this is happening to me or if any of you know has she, is she, or will she cheat on me? Its tearing me apart emotionally and I cant handle it anymore. I would really like to know if it is happening, is it emotional or physical. Any kind of help is welcome and I love you all for taking the time to take a look at our charts and make a response. The guy Im suspicious about her cheating with is my friend that is an Aries sun but I dont know anything else about his natal chart. Thank you all once again and much love to you all. Btw Im Silvio and shes Jana.
Dear, both charts is natal chart and not a horary chart.

to have an answer to your question you must upload a horary chart.

so you must read carefuly in here how to post this:
Guidelines For Starting New Threads on all Horary Astrology Boards
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

BlackLioness87

I got redirected to horary astrology part of this forum for a question like this. As so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with this mind bubbling problem Ive had for quite a bit now. The thing is I dont think my girlfriend is loyal to me, wouldnt know in which aspect (maybe emotionally or physically), so Id really like some insights on why this is happening to me or if any of you know has she, is she, or will she cheat on me? Its tearing me apart emotionally and I cant handle it anymore. I would really like to know if it is happening, is it emotional or physical. Any kind of help is welcome and I love you all for taking the time to take a look at our charts and make a response. The guy Im suspicious about her cheating with is my friend that is an Aries sun but I dont know anything else about his natal chart. Thank you all once again and much love to you all. Btw Im Silvio and shes Jana. The time of possible infidelity as I was told was somewhere between late October 2018 till mid November 2018. Much thanks

In Jana's natal chart what I can see at first is that she has mars conjunction Pluto. She may have high ambitions and also a high sex drive. I have seen that aspect in an abusive and very manipulative person... take into account also that traits delineated by the aspects in a natal chart can be enhaced by transits. So the person with Mars conjunct Pluto would not always exhibit the dark side of this configuration. The orb is also very important, when tight you would expect this configuration to be really working.

I apologize for my English, I'm Spanish speaker.

BaoSanniang

I'm a total noob when it comes to composite charts and horary charts, so what little insight I can give you will be from a natal perspective.

Some things I'd like to point out:

1. She has a challenging Mars-Pluto aspect. I believe these two energies can be especially difficult to handle for a female. This aspect may very well form an important part of her personality and conscious / sub-conscious desires, especially if Mars and Pluto are conjunct quite tightly. Mars represents a combative energy, one that's all about action. Combine that with Pluto, a planet that symbolizes death and regeneration, power, control, and manipulation. That aspect, if not wielded properly or if there aren't mitigating factors in the chart, could lead to potentially explosive situations and a general lust for power and control even if it comes ruthlessly. Pluto is about complete transformation, a physical / mental / spiritual demolition where the old is left behind and new patterns, new morals are forged. Combine that with Mars, the planet of drive and action, and you could potentially be dealing with someone who'll want to "get ahead" at almost any cost.

2. I'm also a Cancer sun and the key to understanding water signs is that fundamentally we're driven by our feelings and emotions. Cancer needs to feel emotionally and physically secure. As another poster has already mentioned, your relationship with her has a highly sexual bond, but you should probably try to see whether she has emotional needs that are unmet. If a water sign such as Cancer does not feel emotionally secure, they may be tempted to look elsewhere for that feeling, and they might confuse looking for a kind of feeling with a person rather than wanting to be with the person for who he / she actually is. I'm not much older than you and I've been through what I'm describing. It's not easy.

3. Are her Venus and Mars close enough to be in opposition to each other? If they are, she might be someone who confuses love with sex and blurs the two. The kind of person she's sexually attracted to, and the kind of person she might fall in love with may be different, but sometimes she can't distinguish between the two.

4. Pisces moon is very watery, emotional, sensitive, and it has lots of love to give. It's a mutable sign, and if the moon forms hard aspects there might be the sense of drowning in one's feelings and unable to have any kind of emotional clarity. As a Cancer I feel this as well, but I'd argue Pisces has a "broader" kind of love than Cancer.

5. I'd look for aspects, especially hard aspects between her natal planets and the 3 outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto). One has already been pointed out for you. Uranus is about the need for excitement, freedom, and space. Neptune is about fantasy and delusion. Pluto is about sex, manipulation, transformation, and power. Of course, I'd also look at hard aspects between her personal planets.

6. Does she have any Saturn aspects to her natal planets? Regardless of whether the aspect's a flowing or a challenging one, I feel that Saturn adds a degree of restraint.

EDIT: I just checked your original post. She was born on June 9th, which would make her a Gemini, not a Cancer.

Last edited: