OMG - What is in my Chart!!!

madhatter

Hi!

Can someone please, please, please help me with a reading? Everything is chaotic and devasting around me right now and feel like a 'Hanged Man' as depicted in the RW deck tarot card while the situation feels like the 'Tower'.

Any help would be very, very, very much appreciated.

My DOB: 27/09/1972
TOB: 13:30 hrs
POB: Kolkata/Calcutta, India (lat/long: 22°34′10.92″N / 88°22′10.92″E)

Link to Vedic Chart: http://i42.tinypic.com/dy4zo9.gif

My questions are: When will I get married?
Will I have healthy children?
Will 'A' get arrested based on the court case with next 1-3 months?

Thanks very much indeed in advance,
M

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to your D-1 chart (Birth chart)
1. 7th house (house of spouse) is in Rahu Ketu Axis. But well aspect link with Jupiter. Good chance of marriage, having a partner.
2. 7th house Lord Merc. is with Mars (Lord of 5th house), and sun. Indication of your choice but Sun is creating delay. Reason may be profession, because, 7th lord is lord of 10th house too, link of Marriage, spouse partner is with work. (Delay but marriage confirmation)

Check your eating habits.

Promise of marriage according to your Navmansha (D-9 chart)
1. Asc. is Vargottam (you are a powerful personality- internally)
2. Again in Rahu - Ketu axis, but well connected by Jupiter, Jupiter is in 7th house (House of spouse), Marriage is confirmed, but with delay.

Now when: Planets involved in marriage for your horoscope are Merc., Jupiter, Sat., Rahu Mars + Unconditional Karak Venus and Rahu

Dasha is already applicable, transit of planets will start helping you for marriage after 24th of June 2012.

Regarding your child -
According to your D-1 chart,
1. 5th Lord (House of children) is in 10th house, placed with Sun, Merc. and in enemies sign. (Not positive)
2. Jupiter is well connected with house of Children (aspect of Jupiter- blessings). - (Positive sign)
Promise according to D-9 chart
1. Lord of children house is well connected with Jupiter, No malefic aspect on 5th house or 5th lord. (Positive)
2. Asc. Lord is Vargottam, and well connected with its lord Jupiter. (Positive)
3. Sun in 5th house (Malefic, negative)

Now Promise according to D-7 chart (Specially for children).
1. Jupiter is blessing children house lord venus. (Positive)
2. Mars aspects 5th house (House of children). (Negative)

Delayed but depends on your will, possibility is their for baby.

Regarding 'A'. Who is 'A'. Your horoscope can guide your life, related persons, but not for Like A,B, C etc.

madhatter

Sir,

Thanking you profusly for taking a look at my chart, for your effort, wisdom and knowledge.

If there is any marriage outcome within this year after 24th June 2012, will most certainly post an update here.

Most thankfully,

M