Will my friend get married?

rohitmalik8

Hi All,

This question is for one of my very close friends. She is in relation with a person and now their parents are in talk of marriage. But there are some heavy problems she is facing from her mother in law and her bf.

So the question is will she be able to marry this guy or will they break up?

Also if you could just give a timing for their marriage/break up it will do wonders.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_p_c_hr.21519.1997.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_p_c_hr.21519.1997.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 32

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi All,

This question is for one of my very close friends. She is in relation with a person and now their parents are in talk of marriage. But there are some heavy problems she is facing from her mother in law and her bf.

Also if you could just give a timing for their marriage/break up it will do wonders.

So, did your friend discuss this with you, and thus, is she the querent?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent's friend is 11th house = Cancer = Moon
-possible marriage of querent's friend (to her current boyfriend) over the near to intermediate future, is 7th house from the 11th house which = Capricorn = Saturn
-Moon flows away from Saturn = - testimony
-Saturn retrogrades away from the Moon as well = - testimony
Indications do no look favorable for marriage between these two persons, over the near to intermediate future...

rohitmalik8

Thanks for ur reply! It means there is no chance they won't get married or is there still a chance for her??
Thanks a gain for ur time

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for the reply! We discussed about the problems but the question is from my side. Plz let me know if u want to know anything more. Thanks again for ur time

Friend = Moon
Her possible marriage partner = 7th from the 11th = Saturn

The signifiers make no aspect to one another. He/Saturn is retrograde and moves away from her/Moon. Also Saturn is in the sign of Moon's fall, suggesting his adverse feelings towards her.

If we look at Moon's next aspects to see the unfolding of the question, Moon opposes Mars and then Jupiter in its detriment, suggesting continued obstacles to this marital union. I do not see the marriage proceeding any time soon.

rohitmalik8

Thanks IleneK for the reply.

But is the marriage not going to happen with him anytime soon will it not happen ever?

Thanks again for all the help. :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks IleneK for the reply.

But is the marriage not going to happen with him anytime soon will it not happen ever?

Thanks again for all the help. :)

Horary doesn't operate in the "ever" mode. its only good for 3-12 months. I say 3-6, some people will spread it out beyond that.

But, also there is the question about the question itself. Many horary astrologers believe that the question can only brought for something that is intense personal to your self, and thus something that no one else can ask. This doesn't mean that you can't ask any question you want, but if multiple people could and might ask the same question then you have the conundrum of multiple birth times. And so the accuracy of the answer deteriorates closer and closer to a 50/50 chance one way or the other.

IMO, this question does not seem so intensely personal that it could only be asked by you, so the accuracy of the question itself comes into play.

dr. farr

Right-many (perhaps most) of us believe horary is for a time-limited matter, and does not (accurately) apply to "forever" questions; as I stated in my post, my delineation of the horary question indicated that they would probably not get married (to each other) over the "near to intermediate" future, that's around 2-3 months ("near") to perhaps as long as about 9 to 10 months ("intermediate") from the date of this question.

rohitmalik8

Thanks a lot for your replies but its really bad news for my friend. I will convey the same to her.

Thanks again for all your time and effort. I really appreciate what you people are doing.

rafaella

Hi All,

I don't think there is marriage - Saturn is in fall of Moon, Rx - seems he is backing away. Moon next opposing Mars, both angular, so it appears there is a fight and break up, mostly likely pretty soon... :(