Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

PatriciaGxoxo

Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but don’t really find much. I’m scared this placement has tendency for drug abuse? I’m pretty young so I really don’t want those problems for the rest of my life.

katydid

Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but don’t really find much. I’m scared this placement has tendency for drug abuse? I’m pretty young so I really don’t want those problems for the rest of my life.

A lot depends upon the type of aspect between your Sun/Moon, if any, and the aspect made to Neptune.

For example, Neptune could be the midpoint of a trine between your Sun/Moon.

Or it could be the midpoint of an opposition, making it the apex of a T-square.

Also, much depends upon the placement of Neptune and the other aspects it makes.

The Sun/Moon midpoint strongly relates to your partnerships/relationships.

If your natal Neptune conjuncts your Sun/Moon midpoint, you may have confusion and deceit in close relationships. Or may even attract partners who like to drink or use drugs, a little too much. :bandit:

Or you may be attracted to very spiritual partners who can inspire your own philosophical journeys. Hopefully you can lean more towards finding high minded spiritual relationships to cultivate the best qualities of that Neptune. :ninja:

PatriciaGxoxo

A lot depends upon the type of aspect between your Sun/Moon, if any, and the aspect made to Neptune.

For example, Neptune could be the midpoint of a trine between your Sun/Moon.

Or it could be the midpoint of an opposition, making it the apex of a T-square.

Also, much depends upon the placement of Neptune and the other aspects it makes.

The Sun/Moon midpoint strongly relates to your partnerships/relationships.

If your natal Neptune conjuncts your Sun/Moon midpoint, you may have confusion and deceit in close relationships. Or may even attract partners who like to drink or use drugs, a little too much. :bandit:

Or you may be attracted to very spiritual partners who can inspire your own philosophical journeys. Hopefully you can lean more towards finding high minded spiritual relationships to cultivate the best qualities of that Neptune. :ninja:

My sun and moon are trine. Only inner planet square my Neptune is Mars/. I do agree with the statement you wrote. I do tend to be deceived in my relationships a lot or just miss a lot of red signs and at the end I’m just confused on what the relationship really was. My Venus is in Pisces as well in the 9th under a little pressure(bad aspects). But wow I’m glad I know about astrology so I can try to turn it into a positive. Thanks for your input.

katydid

My sun and moon are trine. Only inner planet square my Neptune is Mars/. I do agree with the statement you wrote. I do tend to be deceived in my relationships a lot or just miss a lot of red signs and at the end I’m just confused on what the relationship really was. My Venus is in Pisces as well in the 9th under a little pressure(bad aspects). But wow I’m glad I know about astrology so I can try to turn it into a positive. Thanks for your input.

So Neptune in sextile to the Sun and the Moon can be a good thing, overall.

It is likely the Mars squaring Neptune that is adding to the relationship mis-steps and confusion.

Sun/Moon=Neptune , when in beneficial aspect, can be very harmonious and spiritually uplifting and enlightened.

You may eventually feel that you attained some kind of cosmic understanding or spiritual wisdom that helps you comprehend this crazy world. :innocent:

That wisdom may come from your personal Neptunian journey, be it from music, art, literature, philosophy, theatre, fashion, poetry, mysticism, or whatever you choose as your dharma. :ninja:

PatriciaGxoxo

So Neptune in sextile to the Sun and the Moon can be a good thing, overall.

It is likely the Mars squaring Neptune that is adding to the relationship mis-steps and confusion.

Sun/Moon=Neptune , when in beneficial aspect, can be very harmonious and spiritually uplifting and enlightened.

You may eventually feel that you attained some kind of cosmic understanding or spiritual wisdom that helps you comprehend this crazy world. :innocent:

That wisdom may come from your personal Neptunian journey, be it from music, art, literature, philosophy, theatre, fashion, poetry, mysticism, or whatever you choose as your dharma. :ninja:
Wow!! You’re absolutely right. I love astrology it really does help me when it comes to my life(well atleast I think, everyone doesn’t think so).

I always loved music as well and art. Whenever I get home from work I need atleast a hour or two in my room listening to music with no disturbances. It makes me feel so alive and at ease like no worries in the world. Can’t go a day without music or dancing!

This is some good stuff makes me want to look deeper into other midpoints..

VirgoLife

How did you know it was by Neptune? Did you use a website? I'm trying to find the planet that activates my Sun/Moon and Jupiter/Pluto Midpoint. Ik My sun/Moon one is in Sag, but not sure the planet. How did you find that out?