8th and 12th house overlays vs aspects in synastry

Trk

Hi all
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which is more powerful between house overlays and aspects in synastry?

I have Pluto square moon with someone where I am the Pluto. I thought this must be why I feel suspicious of him and obsessive, but recently have found out that his sun, moon and venus are in my 12th house.
I've heard these planets in your 12th house are really painful and cause huge heartbreak and that the house person (me) is suspicious of the planet person no matter what they do. Does anyone know more about this?

Also my mars and Saturn in his 8th house. My Jupiter in his 12th house. His Pluto in my 8th house and my Pluto in his 7th house.

Does this look pretty equal? If not who would feel this more??
Thank you in advance!

ElenaJ

I share the pluto square moon with someone, no suspicions although sometimes perhaps a bit obsessive. Pluto is possessive and jealous. But we also have a pluto/sun square (his pluto) so they balance out and we are very drawn to one another.
Sun/moon/venus in 12th would make it difficult for them to express these qualities openly towards you. For you it could be disappointing because you need them to be expressed openly to you and you land up feeling a lacking in this area.
When someone's planet is in your house, you would normally feel it more, it's as though they "invade" your space, whether in a positive or negative way.

ellie04

My Pluto conjunct someone's Moon and His Pluto trine my Venus. My Venus also falls in his 12H. I feel obsessive but not suspicious. I think he's more suspicious of me and because he has natal Pluto/Moon, he's suspicious of everyone! I tend to not think (or care) too much about what people say/think... but he does. He's also water heavy and I'm fire heavy so he's more emotional than me. I tend to blow and get over. He mulls slowly and deeply...

ElenaJ

Come to think of it, I too have a moon/pluto natally, but but it's very wide, 8 degrees. Do you think that's where suspicion comes from?

ellie04

Seems that's what a lot of Moon/Pluto people said.. that they don't open up to people easily... they psychoanalyse people but don't want people to know what's in their hearts.

Trk

I share the pluto square moon with someone, no suspicions although sometimes perhaps a bit obsessive. Pluto is possessive and jealous. But we also have a pluto/sun square (his pluto) so they balance out and we are very drawn to one another.
Sun/moon/venus in 12th would make it difficult for them to express these qualities openly towards you. For you it could be disappointing because you need them to be expressed openly to you and you land up feeling a lacking in this area.
When someone's planet is in your house, you would normally feel it more, it's as though they "invade" your space, whether in a positive or negative way.

I heard that with house overlays in water signs (I.e 4th house, 8th house and 12th house) both people feel it as it's more of a flowing energy. Not sure how accurate that is but my mars being in his 8th house I think I really feel that energy (although it could also be my Pluto squaring his moon).
I've heard planets activating your 12th house are karmic and not meant to last long... And that the planet person believes they are in love because they are actually deluded by being in your 12th house of confusion and later realise they didn't love you at all! I hope this isn't true but there isn't kuch info on this online.
I guess I was hoping my mars and Saturn in his 8th house and my Pluto in his 7th would make our feelings more mutual/equal but I'm not sure.
I also heard Pluto in any aspect to moon in synastry overrides almost any aspect. Do you think that's true?
How does your s/o respond to you as the moon?

Trk

My Pluto conjunct someone's Moon and His Pluto trine my Venus. My Venus also falls in his 12H. I feel obsessive but not suspicious. I think he's more suspicious of me and because he has natal Pluto/Moon, he's suspicious of everyone! I tend to not think (or care) too much about what people say/think... but he does. He's also water heavy and I'm fire heavy so he's more emotional than me. I tend to blow and get over. He mulls slowly and deeply...

Do you think you feel obsessed because of the Pluto/moon, Pluto/venus or your venus in his 12th house? How long have you guys been together?
I understand why he would be suspicious of you if his 12th house is activated by your venus because that's exactly how I feel.
I also have moon trine Pluto natally but to be honest Pluto activates almost all of my personal planets (in harmonious aspects mostly but I still very much struggle with plutonic issues and seem to attract these kinds of relationships over and over)