Pluto conjunct Ascendant?

Please describe to me the effects of this configuration... On the appearance, personality, and overall character of a person. I'd like to know as much about this aspect as possible.

Lin

It depends upon the sign and the aspects Pluto makes. this is very important.

Also Pluto on the ASC might be a defining issue in your birth experience. A difficult birth, an overdue birth, a birth that caused pain to the baby (you). You should know your birth experience story.

Pluto on the asc is usually a powerful magnet. Almost regardless of what the person actually looks like. MOre information would be helpful including your chart.
LIN

DrummerGirl

My 10 yr old daughter has this conjunction on her ASC. Pluto conjunct moon in Sagittarius opposing Sun in Cancer. I did have a difficult childbirth with her she almost died. Does this aspect indicate continuous life threatening problems?

Last edited:
It depends upon the sign and the aspects Pluto makes. this is very important.

Also Pluto on the ASC might be a defining issue in your birth experience. A difficult birth, an overdue birth, a birth that caused pain to the baby (you). You should know your birth experience story.

Pluto on the asc is usually a powerful magnet. Almost regardless of what the person actually looks like. MOre information would be helpful including your chart.
LIN

A friend of mine has this aspect in Scorpio... They did in fact almost die at birth. Pluto is trine both the moon and the sun.