Help on dealing with Hard Years

Deirdre

Hi

If anyone could offer any help it will be greatly appreciated.

Im currently ( and since last year) passing through hard times, relating to work, my health & relationship wise.

Im medicated for depression, ansiety with pannic attacks.

I Really want to know what this year can bring, cause seems that im " suffering" a saturn return but i already had it at my 29 and im now almost 32.

can someone please shed any light in the Solar Return?

i know that the focus will be where asc falls - which is the 10th house of career and public figure. Moon is placed in the SR9th which falls into the 6th of work/daily routines, but also health.

i think uranus in 10th and sr pluto in 6th falling into the 4th might point torwards change in work that affects my home?

Even if you might see some events that might be " hard" i would like to know in advance, in order to be able to prepary myself for what might be coming.

Attachments

• SR 2015.jpg
    SR 2015.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Slenkar

Working from home on computers is becoming more popular.

Sr mercury in fourth could indicate that as well?

Last edited:

Deirdre

Hi Slenkar,

thanks for the reply.

are you saying for instance, working from home? i would love to be able to do so, but unfortunately the company i work for, doesnt accept that. They even want us to work more hours per day, so they doesnt even accept a person working at home..:sad:

Slenkar

With sr uranus in 10th and sr pluto in 6th it does seem like changes are afoot in your career as you said.

astrologyonline.eu has free solar return interpretations
if that sounds like something you would like to do

R4VEN

Deirdre, what I am about to write here has been gleaned from looking at your natal chart and the current - and recent - planetary transits. For depression I generally look at what Neptune is doing, and Neptune is certainly in a difficult place in your chart at present.

Firstly, you have your Moon in the 8th house natally, so you are prone to rather deep introspection, which can become depression when things get on top of you. I need to state right away that I have had almost life long bouts of depression, and I am not in favour of medicating depression, because beneath the really horrible feelings of hopelessness and pain there is generally `something' waiting to get out ..... if you will allow it to. My own experience with medicating depression was that the depression became duller and more pervasive. My belief is that the depression is our way of suppressing and holding in rather extreme emotions ... emotions which we are afraid of, in case they totally overwhelm us. The medical fraternity views depression as a `disease', while I view it as a sign post.

Now for the astrology .........
For some time - perhaps as long as 3-4 years - transiting Neptune has been opposing your Virgo Sun. This is a very debilitating experience, especially if there is something (a memory, a core of feeling or emotion) which is trying to get out. Added to that, transiting Neptune has been sitting very, very close to your 6th house cusp, where the 6th house describes - among other things - your body and your health. Chiron is already transiting the 6th house, so this is a time to sort out your health. Those who have depression in any form are pretty much always holding in a massive amount of emotion and words and pain and fear, and the depression is a sign that it is time to give these suppressed feelings (and perhaps memories) a voice. I'm not sure that counseling will work, as it is easy in a counseling session to stay in your head, and not met yourself feel.

As for how long ...... the depression will last as long as you hold everything in place and try to soldier on as normal. Neptune will take another 12 years before it is ready to leave your 6th house, so you have plenty of time in which to sort this out.
I need to share something with you from my own experience with transiting Neptune. When Neptune crossed my Capricorn Ascendant I was floored by it. I had no energy, and wondered whether I was even capable of continuing with my life. This went on and on and on, month after month, year after year. Then over time I began to flow with it, allowing myself to sleep more, and to relax into it. I forgot about Neptune, and life was again meaningful. Then one day I checked the astrology, and Neptune was still conjunct my ascendant, but I was no longer devastated by it. I was more relaxed, less hard on myself, more accepting of the way things were in my life. Neptune had done its job - for the time-being.
Neptune will break down the barriers between you and others, especially during an opposition to your Sun. (And by early 2017 it will no longer oppose your Sun. I would even say that the worst of the opposition to your Sun has already passed) The purpose of Neptune's opposition to your Sun is for you to examine how it is you present yourself to others, and to be your authentic self at all times. You also have to get real with yourself about who you are, what your motivations are, and why it is you do what you do. Neptune is slow and steady and relentless, but only for a time.

Always keep in mind that there is a purpose to everything, even the hardest of hard times. There is potential for you to come out of this time stronger and wiser than ever before.

Deirdre

Raven

thistread is from 2015...te time i was at my lowest..depression wise.

looking at it right now..ican say all that you.ve said resonated so much.
we.re at 2017 now. And its really different for best. I feel really free and letting myself feel it all. I csn surely affirm that just now since tr year started...im a totally different person.

sothank u. U nailled it :joyful:
QUOTE=R4VEN;618849]Deirdre, what I am about to write here has been gleaned from looking at your natal chart and the current - and recent - planetary transits. For depression I generally look at what Neptune is doing, and Neptune is certainly in a difficult place in your chart at present.

Firstly, you have your Moon in the 8th house natally, so you are prone to rather deep introspection, which can become depression when things get on top of you. I need to state right away that I have had almost life long bouts of depression, and I am not in favour of medicating depression, because beneath the really horrible feelings of hopelessness and pain there is generally `something' waiting to get out ..... if you will allow it to. My own experience with medicating depression was that the depression became duller and more pervasive. My belief is that the depression is our way of suppressing and holding in rather extreme emotions ... emotions which we are afraid of, in case they totally overwhelm us. The medical fraternity views depression as a `disease', while I view it as a sign post.

Now for the astrology .........
For some time - perhaps as long as 3-4 years - transiting Neptune has been opposing your Virgo Sun. This is a very debilitating experience, especially if there is something (a memory, a core of feeling or emotion) which is trying to get out. Added to that, transiting Neptune has been sitting very, very close to your 6th house cusp, where the 6th house describes - among other things - your body and your health. Chiron is already transiting the 6th house, so this is a time to sort out your health. Those who have depression in any form are pretty much always holding in a massive amount of emotion and words and pain and fear, and the depression is a sign that it is time to give these suppressed feelings (and perhaps memories) a voice. I'm not sure that counseling will work, as it is easy in a counseling session to stay in your head, and not met yourself feel.

As for how long ...... the depression will last as long as you hold everything in place and try to soldier on as normal. Neptune will take another 12 years before it is ready to leave your 6th house, so you have plenty of time in which to sort this out.
I need to share something with you from my own experience with transiting Neptune. When Neptune crossed my Capricorn Ascendant I was floored by it. I had no energy, and wondered whether I was even capable of continuing with my life. This went on and on and on, month after month, year after year. Then over time I began to flow with it, allowing myself to sleep more, and to relax into it. I forgot about Neptune, and life was again meaningful. Then one day I checked the astrology, and Neptune was still conjunct my ascendant, but I was no longer devastated by it. I was more relaxed, less hard on myself, more accepting of the way things were in my life. Neptune had done its job - for the time-being.
Neptune will break down the barriers between you and others, especially during an opposition to your Sun. (And by early 2017 it will no longer oppose your Sun. I would even say that the worst of the opposition to your Sun has already passed) The purpose of Neptune's opposition to your Sun is for you to examine how it is you present yourself to others, and to be your authentic self at all times. You also have to get real with yourself about who you are, what your motivations are, and why it is you do what you do. Neptune is slow and steady and relentless, but only for a time.

Always keep in mind that there is a purpose to everything, even the hardest of hard times. There is potential for you to come out of this time stronger and wiser than ever before.[/QUOTE]

R4VEN

Deirdre, thank you for coming back and providing an update to your situation. Many people do not do that, so I am happy that you have, and that you are feeling better.

Just recently you have probably been helped by the opposition between Jupiter - in your 1st house of your body and your identity - and Uranus travelling through your 8th house. This arrangement would be lifting your spirits, pushing you to become the best person you can be, regardless of what others want, or think of you. This can be quite an upsetting opposition - especially as both planets oppose Pluto travelling through your 4th house - but good things can come of this if you allow this to happen, and don't resist the changes which are trying to find their way into your life, and your home.

I hope you continue to improve, and to enjoy life. :smile:

Deirdre

Raven

thank u for your best wishes. We.re always comin out of hard transits to enter another ones :biggrin:
well thgats about it. Been being whoever i am,not woever others/society wants me to be.tat costed me some friends already bbut thats part of the job. Changes are always appearing and i know some transits are alreDy sowing up.
im becoming the person i always wanted to be & knew i was. Thank u

QUOTE=R4VEN;769359]Deirdre, thank you for coming back and providing an update to your situation. Many people do not do that, so I am happy that you have, and that you are feeling better.

Just recently you have probably been helped by the opposition between Jupiter - in your 1st house of your body and your identity - and Uranus travelling through your 8th house. This arrangement would be lifting your spirits, pushing you to become the best person you can be, regardless of what others want, or think of you. This can be quite an upsetting opposition - especially as both planets oppose Pluto travelling through your 4th house - but good things can come of this if you allow this to happen, and don't resist the changes which are trying to find their way into your life, and your home.

I hope you continue to improve, and to enjoy life. :smile:[/QUOTE]