Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)? (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138018)

insightlo 03-04-2021 05:47 PM

Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)?

2 Attachment(s)
My life is pretty much spiraling, my mom kicked me out (relationship with her has been rough for a while), I have to drop out and find another way to achieve higher education. I'm wondering if and when my situation will get better and if 2022 will be significantly positive.
Natal is on left, solar return is on right.

wan 03-04-2021 07:12 PM

Re: Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)?

You are only 16 years old (I know this from your Pluto), your mom can't kick you out. She has a moral and legal duty to raise you till you hit age of majority.

insightlo 03-04-2021 09:16 PM

She kicked me out and sent me to my dad. If my dad wasn't around she would have forced me to get emancipated or put me up for adoption. Will next year be better for me?

AstroPunter86 03-06-2021 12:18 AM

You were born with Saturn in Cancer, which rules your home and family life, so I would predict your fair share of conflict in that area. Saturn also recently moved into Aquarius which is your Rising Sign, so you are likely going to be faced with all kinds of identity issues in terms of figuring out who you really are and what you want out of life.

And also, I always get flack for saying this, but Aries, you are a super quarrelsome sign. If you could learn to occasionally chill out more often people would find you easier to live with.

That is just my personal take on your chart.

sibylline 03-06-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insightlo (Post 1097898)
My life is pretty much spiraling, my mom kicked me out (relationship with her has been rough for a while), I have to drop out and find another way to achieve higher education. I'm wondering if and when my situation will get better and if 2022 will be significantly positive.
Natal is on left, solar return is on right.

These charts are not my favorites to read --prefer astro.com's-- but I'd say the next year will be difficult for your personal relationships and will bring even more changes on the home front. Like mentioned, you do have Saturn in Cancer singleton, as well as Moon conjunct Uranus so this is part of your natal promise. Saturn crossing the Descendant is always challenging so at this point it's about persevering through the hard times.

insightlo 03-07-2021 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibylline (Post 1098441)
These charts are not my favorites to read --prefer astro.com's-- but I'd say the next year will be difficult for your personal relationships and will bring even more changes on the home front. Like mentioned, you do have Saturn in Cancer singleton, as well as Moon conjunct Uranus so this is part of your natal promise. Saturn crossing the Descendant is always challenging so at this point it's about persevering through the hard times.

In my chart can you see anything signifying issues with my mom? If so, can you specify? Or do I need to post my mom and I's synastry charts?