Since it's slow in the Solar Return area

LordGiraffe

Where's the chart to interpret?
Funnily enough, back in 2017 i had the wrong birth chart. (time wrong) I will post the correct one up for this year. I just have to go on astro and draw it up !

You want natal ? stand alone? Combined? I hate trying to look at combined but I know stand alone isn’t the full picture

LordGiraffe

😀

Attachments

• IMG_0013.png
    IMG_0013.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 63

Humanitarian

Funnily enough, back in 2017 i had the wrong birth chart. (time wrong) I will post the correct one up for this year. I just have to go on astro and draw it up !

You want natal ? stand alone? Combined? I hate trying to look at combined but I know stand alone isn’t the full picture
Combined

Humanitarian

Pluto opp. Venus in SR: After this return, your love life will be refeshed and transformed due to you have toxic relationships before. You need healing and transformation about the love topic, so you need to change your style of attachment right now
Haumea square Mars in SR: This square will bring dynamic changes to your sexual drive and your masculinity, and Gaia is calling you to accept your strength in Source.

LordGiraffe

Thanks for looking at my sr 😀😀 I’m a woman. And I’m married.😯
I don’t know a polite way to explain but… yeah.. I’m normally pretty responsive sexually but lately I’m a nymphomaniac.
I’m trying really hard not to be a bully to my husband or some sleazy cheater but my drive has developed a mind of it’s own and reeling it in is a full time job. On top of this I have a lot of responsibilities and I just do not have time to be lead around by my loins🤣

JUPITERASC

Can any of you interpret my solar return ? Any input is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
meanwhile six years later :)

Funnily enough, back in 2017 i had the wrong birth chart. (time wrong)
I will post the correct one up for this year.
I just have to go on astro and draw it up !
You want natal ? stand alone? Combined? I hate trying to look at combined but I know

stand alone isn’t the full picture

2023 SOLAR RETURN :)
horoscope-synastry-chart5__solarni_24-7-1986_21-28_rok_2023.png