Lucid Dream Tonight

AstroAries

Pisces, Moon, Neptune, 12th House, 8th House, 12th House lord, 8th house lord all deal with dreams. My Moon which is my 12th house lord is at 23 Pisces in the 8th house(darkness, occult, secrets etc.) and is currently trined by transit Sun and Mercury. My Jupiter(ruler of Pisces and my 8th house lord) is trine transit Venus. I had a lucid dream this morning before I woke up. I am hoping for one tonight as well.

anca

Account Closed
Pisces, Moon, Neptune, 12th House, 8th House, 12th House lord, 8th house lord all deal with dreams. My Moon which is my 12th house lord is at 23 Pisces in the 8th house(darkness, occult, secrets etc.) and is currently trined by transit Sun and Mercury. My Jupiter(ruler of Pisces and my 8th house lord) is trine transit Venus. I had a lucid dream this morning before I woke up. I am hoping for one tonight as well.

I bet it was about Anjeli Merkel.....:biggrin:
If you are still around, and I hope you are, do you want to share your lucid dream experience?
Were you born with a bend towards lucid dreaming or you followed dream yoga or some other methods? And how advanced are you? Can you affect a bit your life, I think you know what I'm talking about since you are into lucid dreaming.

I read and I tried couple of methods, but requires huge commitment and when you work you cannot fool around night time with all those methods, bottom line I cannot be awake in sleep, although big desire is there....

I hope you are around and share such interesting information.

Wish you lucid dreaming tonight!

Last edited:

AstroAries

No it wasn't about her hahaha. To be honest I don't remember the dream, all I know is that I had one. I used to keep a dream journal and sometimes I write down dreams that I find really interesting. I have tried different methods for lucid dreaming like taking B vitamins, Guayusa tea, and recording what I ate the night before to see if something I ate could effect my dreams.