Are Aries attractive? and why so much attraction to Cancer?

Hell yeah, but oddly why are they so attracted to someone like me?

I attract fire signs like moth to a flame for unknown reasons.

Other than a Leo mercury i am Earth dominant and Cancer sun / Jupiter with heavy Aquarius aspects.

A double Aries (sun and moon) told me she would do things to me that she would not do with any other man... she mentioned in her younger years she had a thing for me and i was clueless but i came across as brash and intimidating due to my size, i'm a tall dude at 6 foot. I have a Pisces rising so unsure of how i came across back then.

A Leo is highly attracted to me..

A Scorpio with high Sag dominant chart is attracted to me too?

I'm thinking astrology does not add up in all instances.

I think Leo and Aries are very attractive, Aries i can't see the long term stability but there is a huge surge of excitement because a strong and individual person is a huge turn on for me, but emotional depth they don't seem to have, they are incredibly emotional and easily offended without even meaning to offend them, but as a Cancer i will crack first and say ok i did not mean to offend you, we are good like that, it's peace keeping and being adaptable to personalities.

And as a Cancer i know no one as chivalrous or gentleman like, i get held in high regard for how manly i am, not in an Alpha way, but know how to treat a lady correctly naturally.

With all that manly dominant Aries, they sure enjoy Cancer for those things, Leo especially, but i can't get my head around longer term with an Aries at least.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I do have a more Martian energy because of my Mars trine ASC is this the reason?

EDITED because wrong.

Cancer sun 5th house, Taurus moon and mars 2nd house.

Taurus. Qualities: Emotionally mature, financially secure, patient
Cancer. Qualities: Sensual, Deep, an “old soul”

?????????? Aries after this? perhaps Taurus moon and mars is a great match for that fire?
Leo.Qualities: Giving, good communicators, generous, submissive
Yeah i communicate well, my Leo mercury is at the forefront here, very giving.

Pisces. Qualities: Intelligent, introverted, sensual

Maybe i come across as this outwardly?

LOL a bit confusing.

Last edited:

craft94

I feel like we're often attracted to the elements we lack, so perhaps that's why fire types are so drawn to you, you give them what they don't have in themselves (or what they've suppressed within themselves). I don't think it has anything to do with your Mars and everything to do with your Cancerian nature.

I find fire signs - meaning Aries and Sag - most attractive as signs (by that I mean an air/water sun with a fire dominant chart would probably be more attractive to me than a fire sun with a water/earth dominant chart) and I think this is because, while I do have a strong firey Mars and a 5th house Sun, fire is actually my least dominant element.

It makes sense that a tougher, brasher woman will find a more sensitive man attractive and vice versa. It's really not confusing at all when you think about it. Dating someone who is too much like yourself is no good.

Last edited:
I feel like we're often attracted to the elements we lack, so perhaps that's why fire types are so drawn to you, you give them what they don't have in themselves (or what they've suppressed within themselves). I don't think it has anything to do with your Mars and everything to do with your Cancerian nature.

I find fire signs - meaning Aries and Sag - most attractive as signs (by that I mean an air/water sun with a fire dominant chart would probably be more attractive to me than a fire sun with a water/earth dominant chart) and I think this is because, while I do have a strong firey Mars and a 5th house Sun, fire is actually my least dominant element.

It makes sense that a tougher, brasher woman will find a more sensitive man attractive and vice versa. It's really not confusing at all when you think about it. Dating someone who is too much like yourself is no good.

I know an Aries guy, met him at a place i used to work, always wanting to hang out with me, but because of money issues i had, i set up a deal with the dude to help myself out and he got rewarded in return. This guy is in his 40's now, i'm 26.

There was some sort of bond because of this and we to this day are still good friends.

There was also a time when we were on lunch break and we had a conversation that led to him disclosing a sensitive subject and confided in me about it, won't go far with this as i respect the guy and do not share things publicly, but i ended up being a sort of pillar to talk about stuff on lunch break, and a sort of competitive person we had talking machoness and trying to outdo each other in the workplace because the job we were doing was physically demanding.

Top guy, and i do like Aries energy a lot.

LOL a great tune for Aries female, Cancer male relationship imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkdONZ5l9Kw

Info about my Mercury since it's my 3rd dominant whilst only have 1 placement in a fire sign other than my MC which is Sagittarius.

Mercury in Leo

He wants to know the bottom line, and is good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, he is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, he can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. Likes to take risks in jest and for amusement. Might sometimes come across too strongly or offend sensitive folk with a somewhat authoritative tone.

When a native has his natal Mercury in the 6th house, the planet of intelligence is domicile as the house is ruled by Virgo. Mercury functions in a very good way, even if there are adverse aspects to it; these would mostly challenge the nerves and the mental health of the individual.

This natal placement will make the person continuously learn new things for his job, keeping his mind up-to-date and adapting to new techniques very quickly. People who have Mercury in the 6th will be always aware of new methods and have the wisdom to choose the best ones. They can easily perceive both the big picture and the details of projects they are involved in, and know how to value their work in terms of money. Mercury will make them perfectionists and they will tend to work a lot more than necessary, even if their job will not need a lot of physical activity. Indeed, the biggest part of their jobs involves thinking, speaking and interconnecting with other people.

Such a natal placement is great for working with numbers, computers and also gives great abilities of manipulation through speech. In addition, it can be wonderful for everything connected with books, filing and other types of methodic works. Advertising, writing or public relations are also occupations where the native can excel, while also offering himself real pleasure.

Mercury is a rather neutral planet; thus it does not reveal the nature of the native’s coworkers. They will be also intelligent- as he is himself, but their character and the workplace atmosphere will be mostly shown by any aspects falling on the planet. Nevertheless, the job surroundings will for sure include rapid actions, a lot of brainstorming and restlessness. As Mercury is a quick moving planet, this placement can give a lot of occupation changes. The native has great abilities to discover new jobs that are more profitable than the one he already does, and will not hesitate to quit in order to find a new one.

When Mercury is challenged in the 6th it can bring all types of nervous disorders to the chart holder. The huge amount of information processed by his brain can make it easily susceptible to breakdowns; nevertheless the fast nature of Mercury makes them be rather short periods- unless of course he suffers a hard transit by a slow moving malefic. His obsession with healthy diets can make him amass quite a lot of information about how the human body functions, making him a very good nutritionist even if he does not follow it as a job. Such people are usually tending to advise everyone around them about diets and food. Even though most of the advice they provide are correct, they can become annoying when try to enforce them upon people who do not care so much about these matters.

This natal placement creates a person who values cleanness and hygiene. With hard aspects, Mercury in the 6th can give a hypochondriac, and this is very frequently observed when Mercury is in opposition to some natal planet in the 12th house. As we all know, the 12th house is ruling one’s fears; thus when such a natal aspects exists the native may become paranoid about his health. Curiously enough, the problems that occur to such types of natives are not the ones they fear of; the problem is their own perception of this matter, many times leading to unnecessary stress and anxiety.

Natal Mercury in the 6th house is an overall good placement, especially in career issues. All the minor problems it can bring are mostly created by the native himself, and are connected to his way of thinking. The best remedy is to always find time to relax and clear his brain from the unnecessary information. Our brain might be an exquisite computer, but even computers need some defragmentation and shutting down once in a while, in order to continue functioning well.

Last edited:
Venus in Aries? That's me. Does this placement make a man handsome? Or I would appear not so masculine, plus my Cancer ascendant is a contributor to appearance.

Have any aspects to the ASC from the Aries placements?

I have Venus trine ASC but Venus in Gemini.
Mars sextile ASC but in Taurus.
ASC in Pisces.

Phoenix Venus

Venus in Aries? That's me. Does this placement make a man handsome? Or I would appear not so masculine, plus my Cancer ascendant is a contributor to appearance.

There's a lot of contributing factors.

I find Aries influence to be masculine in features.

Aries influenced men can be good at playing girly in a funny way.