Concurrent transits of slow, outer planets on sun and moon

Oceanis

Hello! Have you ever experienced a simultaneous transit of two or more slow, outer planets?
In particular, how would you interpret a simultaneous transit of:
1. saturn and neptune conjuncting your natal sun and mercury?
2.transiting pluto squaring natal moon
3. transiting uranus sextile sun.

All these concurrent transits on the sun and moon will happen in a few years and honestly they horrify me as they signify earth shuttering events and significant changes.

Any thoughts ?

P.S. i wont submit my natal chart here, as the transits are too much for you to focus, and comparing them to the natal chart would be a lot of work for you. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Lin

I had several transits at one time. When Uranus was in mid Aries it squared my Jupiter and Venus in mid Cancer. At the same time Neptune was opposing my Mars; Pluto was square my Jupiter at 13 Cancer;
later Saturn got into the act and even tho it was making some positive aspects, the aspects to othe planets, like a square to my Mars hurt and stressed me and exacerbated my anxiety disorder (Mars rules adrenaline in the body.)

Jupiter and Saturn were then square (in space ....in mutable signs - Virgo and Sagi) and because I have 5 planets in mutables there was no peace for me.

Even now, Pluto is not finished squaring my Venus at 18 Cancer. It just about gone but this Pluto transit has been a nightmare as it made NO happy aspects while in Capricorn (after it trined my Mars in 2011. NONE.

So, yeah.....I'm wondering how I am still functioning. I guess I expect little out of life besides what I put into it. I made a couple of important decisions about 20 years ago and even tho they were not my "first choice" decisions they helped me experience a modicum of security. And good health benefits.

My kids are healthy and I am too, and although we did experience the flood of 2012, compared to most of my neighbors I had damage that was repairable with a minimum of "outside" contracting.

But I've lost all my indoor pets....I've always had both inside and outside cats; and just a quirk of fate, I lost my 10 year old pet to feline diabetes in 2011. I lost another cat, 13 years old by a bizarre mistake of someone leaving a door open and her not coming home; and I lost my last indoor cat in July from metastasized cancer of unknown origin.
All these cats younger than the usual 15 or 16 years they usually live.
The first pet death was when Neptune entered Pisces and opposed my Mars in Virgo (virgo rules small animals.) So I am gonna go ahead and blame Neputune because it's always been prominent each time I lost a pet.

These multiple heavy planetary transits can do just about any sort of damage. As you can imagine, they attack the weak spots in your chart. But what actual "events" occur can be of a great range from annoying, to devastating....and everything in between.

They take a lot out of you too, no matter what age you are. They drain your energy, unless you have equal positive -lucky aspects from other Titans at the same time.
But even that can be a see-saw experience which can exhaust you, too.

And they really aren't done with me. But Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus have moved on, so maybe the remaining Neptune transits will be MODIFIED.....hopefully :leo:
LIN

Last edited:

Januarystorm

Hello! Have you ever experienced a simultaneous transit of two or more slow, outer planets?

All these concurrent transits on the sun and moon will happen in a few years and honestly they horrify me as they signify earth shuttering events and significant changes.

Any thoughts ?

P.S. i wont submit my natal chart here, as the transits are too much for you to focus, and comparing them to the natal chart would be a lot of work for you. Thanks for your help!

I think most people do in their lifetime- as the chart is round and the life is long

i have experienced transit pluto conjuncting my natal saturn, sun and mercury, and. being squared by uranus (yes YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT Uranus was squaring the transit pluto WHO WAS CONJUNCTING my natal SUN MERCURY SATURN at the same timeeeeee that was SOMETHING ELSE) and then i had, at the same time of course a square from jupiter in libra to all those planets- as the transit jupiter itself at that time was opposing the transit uranus. Aaanddd right at the same happy time transit Neptune was squaring my ascendant- and my good friend Saturn was retrograding over- first my ascendant- and not long after over my mars a couple of times and after that retrograding opposite my moon for a few months- as you can imagine- it was...an interesting time....:pouty:

well how kind of you to assume that staring at a chart natal AND transits would be a lot of work for us- but it doesnt work this way, first of all its easier to look at a chart together with transits as it provides a clear picture and we can pick up on everything at the same time concerning your entire chart- now its like a hypothetical question written with words- it has no meaning because just writing down those transits doesnt SAY anything- its important to see what those planets are doing in YOUR natal chart- where are they placed, what are the houses they rule, are they strong/weak, what aspects are they making? WHO KNOWS what these transits will bring for you if we cannot see your natal chart? also of course astrology is mostly practical knowledge, theoretical knowledge and we learn by reading, by experimenting, by practicing- but a big part of astrology also has to do with intuition - when you see a chart all of those things have to click, your knowledge but also your higher intelligence comes in- and that happens when you look at a natal chart- you see the planets in the houses degrees signs and so on...its not just explaining what this transit can do or that can do as it can be different for anyone depending again, on their natal chart.

for example i just gave you that list of aspects i went through in 2016- well to be honest that time was fine (minus the saturn thing) but the pluto conjuncting my three natal planets, squared by uranus and jupiter- that was the most empowering and amazing time of my life. and nothing majorly dramatic came of it because as soon as i saw something that i KNEW was wrong or hurtful to me- i became relentless and i have never ever been so confident and assertive- even with neptune squaring my ascendant- i spent a lot of wasted time in libraries not being able to find the book i was looking for but other than that- loved it.

however the past 2 months in the summer mars was retrograding- he wasnt even making THAT many aspects to be honest- there was certainly no tao square like back in 2016- he wasnt in my first house- and it was only for 2 months but CAN I TELL YOU this transit was worse than my entire 2016! ill take twentyninethousand plutos squaring uranus and jupiter for 10 years then the past 2 months of mars retro....

so you see it depends on your own chart as well..my natal pluto makes a beautiful sextile to my capricorn stellium, semisextiling my mars as well, he is strong in scorpio and transiting in capricorn he sextiles my natal position as well so you see. the natal chart is of utmost importance when giving information on transits or else its going the be a lot of: this happened to me- it was great- this happened to me- i barely survived it depends on what is happening in your own chart as well

Last edited:

Januarystorm

i just wanted to say that i didnt immediately get the fact you mentioned the transit saturn AND neptune conjuncting your natal sun and mercury

so saturn is in capricorn now
neptune is in pisces

i would say these planets are not exactly known for zzzoooming through the astrological signs in lighting speed- and their conjunction will happen in

august of 2025

in other words, a few years for you is 8

in 8 years you will have this transit

years

:sad:

Flapjacks

Any thoughts ?

In my youth, I had contacts between Neptune and Saturn and my Sun/Moon/Mercury simultaneously, but this included oppositions and squares, so it would be a different effect.

I would think your coming transits are strong in a potentially positive way. Conjunctions are a unifying energy, which tend to be less destructive than squares. The square with your moon might be the most troublesome, but without knowing the actual placements, it's hard to tell how your personal planets would interact with those energies.

Lin

In the past 3 years Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter all made multiple aspects by transit to one or more of my personal planets.

At one point Uranus (in Aries) and Pluto (in Capricorn) and Jupiter (in Libra) made a grand cross with both my Jupiter and Venus in Cancer. In my natal chart these planets (in Cancer) make NO squares or oppositions, so this was pretty much a nightmare. A lot of stuff happened around me. Lots of issues and connections - death of pets - heightened anxiety and panic disorders.... lot's of emotional stuff - especially things i have no control over. And actually the Neptune thing is not over - this was especially horrible because some of my loved ones and I share similar degrees of mutable signs; so Neptune was screwing with all of us in one way or another.

So far we've all come thru it (knock wood) with our health in tact. But these multi transits take their toll....yes. So when they end, be thankful. I know I will be.
LIN