some opinions about my chart?

cagkannus

Hello to all,

I see many good astrologers and high rate of accurancy of predictions of charts.I appreciate it and it makes me believe more each time in destiny.

But want to know,can we change our destiny? According to me,it is not possible....

I also want to know what you guys see in my chart? ( something interesting?) I am 26 years old and I dont have much excitement and hope for my future,as all goes bad at this time.I feel in a cage sentimentally,libertly and economically.

For example;

I want to know if I will have possiblity to live abroad in the future?If yes which countries would be and why?

What job I can do in my future and that will make me earn good amount of money?

When and whom(whch nationality) I will get marry?

Will I face some serious problem in my life?

Thank you for your time!

Have a good day!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_71_cagkan.77196.21052.gif
    astro_w2gw_71_cagkan.77196.21052.gif
    46.3 KB · Views: 40

noraleader

Banned
i'm a bit tired atm but will post to get the ball rolling :)

with 12th house placements, pluto in scorpio and aquarius personals and being young, i'd think you tend to dream a lot or have significant aspirations for how life can be better. with jupiter in cancer, you may be very reserved, sensible and prudent towards taking such steps, unless they are safe. in the 6th house, maybe a career in something nurturing, taking care of things.. making practical, useful things as alternatives to cheap production? tho mc in scorpio.. i wonder what a scorpio career is.. ? they say research.. i'd almost think scorpio is like the anti-career :) south node in leo and moon in gemini i guess you have some worldliness in your manner, eg. you're not shy, and are comfortable interacting with people?

we're all in a cage in the current world, i think, some people will tell you to relax, i don't think it's normal but it's something we all have to make our own peace with. turkey (ataturk) is as masonic as europe, we are in this farm.

i think it's very important that you, saturn in capricorn, learn to make your own plans, develop the strengths to make informed decisions on your own. don't trust society too much, don't let it suspect you too much.

cagkannus

Maybe you are right...we all live in a cage in the world.It is not only my country or any other european or southamerican one.
This mostly feel in capitalist systems....(economical crisis,depressions,un-existence of identitity etc.)

where are you from? I wonder! you know also about Atatürk...But,Atatürk is a great man and he is a man who destroys cages and create independence on society and on minds.You should search for him.
But maybe yes new gov.is a bit of this what you...( try to make society in a cage)

Other thing, what would you reply to my questions? Your answer are a bit with corners and not very stricy, very open and can understand a lot of things in the same time :)

By the way,thanks for your time!

ukdesifem

Regarding work, I think something you need to be powerful, or in control (Pluto/conjunct MC), plus with orientation to public service (6th house Jupiter in exaltation).

Pluto/MC are trined your 2nd house Part of Fortune, so I think a job with public orientation, and one that assists others in home, familial, or personal terms. You have a lot of Earth energies, so maybe real estate, financial planning, career management, or even life coaching. These are often Earth-based careers, since they're about structure, being rooted, etc.

wilsontc

Staff member
it's up to you, to cag

cag,

You said:
But want to know,can we change our destiny? According to me,it is not possible...I feel in a cage sentimentally,libertly and economically.

Since your North node (future goals) is in the first house of being, your destiny lies in what you do. Being dependent on other won't move you forward in life and will only frustrate you. Find out what YOU want to do...and do it.

Moving on,

Tim

noraleader

Banned
Atatürk is a great man and he is a man who destroys cages and create independence on society and on minds.You should search for him.
yes there are many charismatic leaders who are known for all of their blessings and grace and giving their people freedom. it would be foolish to put a figurehead in place and then issue lots of detractive "facts" about them or make them look inept. you want to make them look good!.

perhaps you should do more research ;)

russia and u.s. are both masonic countries, their leaders can hold long public disagreements, they can go to war, they are both masonic. the concern is what can be derived from the people, not what they believe, or if they get hurt.

you know the scenario "good cop bad cop" - they are ultimately both working for the same goal. they are both capable of *lying*

to answer your question, i was born in one nation from parents from two others, travelled around the world twice in the next two years, and have held citizenship in four.. :) one of them is admittedly close to my heart, but it's a joke really, because this nation doesn't have any independence. to me, all nations are "nay, shun.." and all countries are... well, you'll have to figure that one out on your own...

cagkannus

Regarding work, I think something you need to be powerful, or in control (Pluto/conjunct MC), plus with orientation to public service (6th house Jupiter in exaltation).

Pluto/MC are trined your 2nd house Part of Fortune, so I think a job with public orientation, and one that assists others in home, familial, or personal terms. You have a lot of Earth energies, so maybe real estate, financial planning, career management, or even life coaching. These are often Earth-based careers, since they're about structure, being rooted, etc.

Yes my work is career management right now.Kind of recruitment office....international one....but who has more capital,has more and quickier success for sure in a capitalist world.

noraleader

Banned
"will i get married" moon in 5th house, which i have read pertains to intimate relationships (relationships 7th but i guess romance is self-expression) and in gemini which i think is positive for relationships (since the sign has two people) perhaps so, unless your venus in aquarius/1st house is too egalitarian, i think people who are very egalitarian/aquarius, from my subjective experience, sometimes come across as egocentric, ..only because many people i meet don't seem worldly enough to really appreciate worldliness, and, because they are so immured in their own local culture, see your lack of conformity as arrogance/eccentricity.

as a well travelled person, one wishes to bring some of ones erudition to those one meets, and people aren't always ready for/receptive to that..

..i don't know if there is something about relationships from having mars and venus close together in the chart? i also think, venus and the moon are sort of equidistant around your sun/mercury locus.. symmetry.. mainly, i do not want to interpret beyond the basics, because i think it is important to retain discretion and autonomy, to make decisions for the self. but: marriage takes a certain level of refinement and fairness, it also takes a certain level or wanting, and desire. to be too fair, too considerate, is not passionate?

and, i am admittedly biased -
from what little i know of the world, which is less than you -
there is a lot to be said, especially in later years, for one's home country.. closeness to the parents.. the things you grew up with.. i agree with the jains that travel is a form of violence, to the world and the self. nostalgia for distant things is sad.. but, of course, i suppose inevitable, wherever one is in life, as we all have to leave it all, eventually..

if you must travel, i would select by climate and culture that you find pleasant. for me, i enjoy warm winters, and dryness! a lack of mold and cold is a boon to someone who is materially creative.. it is wonderful to leave something somewhere and not have nature change it all.. i do love the desert, most often. but, it does tend to dessicate. my own predeliction..

if i were young, i would probably move to china to teach language, i am impressed by chinese civility and piety, and humility (voltaire, candide.. i travelled much in youth and prefer to stay in one place.. it is as refreshing as other people find travel..) . but i do not know how they feel about turks, and cannot guarantee a region or environment that is rough to foreigners.

.. :) ... i had a friend from london who travelled to china in his early 20s, i think he visited mongolia first, as he sent me pictures with snow and yaks. he said he had an affair with a mongolian girl, and after he left, thinking it was no big deal, she followed him around china ;) hahah, i'd forgotten about him :) this kind of dedication seems more intrinsic to less urban regions, sensibly.. i also had an australian friend who expressed a similar tale about africa, though he allegedly received an awful curse. i hope he finds some peace, or returns to africa!

what i can really only recommend, is to still the passions, and maintain an amicable and grateful outlook on the world, and in stillness, truly listen, to what your heart (as in center, not romantic heart) is saying? :) it seems more sensible than drowning in an excited delerium of ambitions and passions.

Last edited: